383 7/8m mage lfg

Hey. I’m looking for a guild to finish up uldir and going into bfd. I have an extensive raiding history going back to bc.

The hours I’m looking for are 6pm pst to whenever. Any day is probably fine, but weekdays are probably the best. Will give logs on request. Thanks for any replies.

Hey Polkaz, we are looking for dps to finish up this tier and move into next. When youre available id love to talk. Add Harshif#1253 if youre interested.

Lethargic is looking for friendly committed players who want to progress efficiently and achieve Cutting Edge each tier in a timely manner. We are interested in prepared players who excel in their role and put the time in to improve gameplay.

Server: Area 52
Faction: Horde
Raid Days/Times: Tues/Wed/Sun @ 9-12 EST
Cleared: ABT: 11/11M, Uldir: 7/8M

Recruitment
Contacts: Harshif#1253, Grackyus#1409, jollegreen#1841 (Healing Officer)
Needs:
Healers: MW
RDPS: Mage
MDPS: WW, Warrior

[H] Convergence - 8/8M Uldir

Schedule:
Tuesday 6-9pst
Wednesday 6-9pst
Thursday 6-9pst

History:
T18 HFC - US 131
EN - US 141
ToV - US 88
T19 NH - US 51
T20 ToS - US 77
T21 Ant - US 81
T22 Uldir - US 187

Located on Kil’Jaeden horde, Convergence is a mythic raiding guild driven by the idea that progression is a product of efficiency not volume. We are firm believers in the idea that a short raid schedule and success in mythic raiding are not mutually exclusive. Our schedule is a strict 9 hours per week and we will not add a day under any circumstance.

We are looking for skilled players who share the same ambition of clearing content in timely fashion but might not have the time to dedicate 4 or 5 nights to that goal. With such a short raid schedule, it is imperative that our team comes prepared to maximize our efficiency. In addition, our guild is very active outside of our scheduled raid hours with M+, alt runs and PvP.

For any inquiries please contact:

• keelem#1278
  • Shanarru67#1523
  • Rueful#1619

I manage these rosters if you may find yourself looking off realm. I also run the recruitment discord with 7000+ people. https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB I can probably recruit outside of the wants, but apply and I can talk it over with raid leaders to verify. ALWAYS CONSIDERING EXCEPTIONAL RAIDERS.

Astral on Turalyon: 8/8M CE (US 121 WCL), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: 1 Restoration Shaman, 1 Warlock, 1 DPS DK w/Tank OS & 1 Warrior.
    Application: https://www.astralguild.com/forums/app/
    Developers of Astral Keys Addon https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/astral-keys

Basic Guild on Mal’Ganis: 7/8M (6% G’huun), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am PST (12am-3am EST)

• Needs: None.
    Application: https://goo.gl/r9gbJD

Impetus on Turalyon: 7/8M, 11/11M CE (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication

Legend on Turalyon (Weekday): 8/8M CE (US 121 WCL), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST

• Needs: TBD, for some reason everyone is rerolling!
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Legend on Turalyon (Weekend): 7/8M (51% G’huun), 11/11M CE
Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: 1 Spriest w/Disc OS,1 Boomkin w/Resto OS, 1 Elemental Shaman w/Resto OS or 1 Warlock & 1 Warrior or Demon Hunter w/Tank OS.
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Warsong on Turalyon: 5/8M (41% Zul) (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST

• Needs: 1 Elemental Shaman and 1 Shadow Priest.
    Application: https://warsong-turalyon.wixsite.com/guild/application
    HEROIC TRYOUTS FRI @ 8PM EST. Add Pandatoons#1346

Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekday): 8/8M CE (US 58 WCL), 11/11M CE US 48 WCL)
Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST

• Needs: Mage or Spriest (retires January 2019, apply for a spot now!)
    Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekend): 8/8M CE (US 172 WP), 11/11M CE
Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

We also sell Mythic G’huun for 3mill, full clear Mythic Uldir for 6 mill gold.

If you have questions, feel free to contact me: Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord, easiest way to find me). I have a very organized roster overview as well if you have questions or concerns about the roster, how large, etc. The rosters are here: https://goo.gl/87ncRt

Hi Velisan,

Daybreak is late night, horde guild on US-Turalyon. We raid 12:00 - 2:30 Am EST (9:00 - 11:30 PM PST) Monday - Thursday during progression. Currently 8/8 Mythic Uldir. There is a chance of an added 30 minutes on Mondays if a progression kill is close.

Daybreak’s cutting edge progression extends to 10 tiers and this expansion has been no exception. We’ve been raiding since 2009 and promote a lighter, more laid back atmosphere whilst still being able to focus and kill bosses. We pride ourselves on being able to maintain and offer stability to our raiders.

What you bring to the table is a good attitude, a guild-first mentality, and the ability to play your class/spec(s) at a high level. We’re looking for those hungry to progress while being a part of a well rounded community. Daybreak is a second home to a lot of folks and are always looking to extend an invitation.

Visit us @ ht tp:/ /discord.me/daybreak_turalyon
Or Add me: Earthbend#1134

Hey! If you are a late nighter we are currently recruiting. We are 6/8M at this time. We raid 10pm-1am PST (1am-4am EST) on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays.
If you are interested my btag is Katie#1178

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin or 1 disc+holy priest healer or 1 resto druid , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer~~

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey,

Not sure if an hour earlier works or not, but…

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Battle for Azeroth Progression

• Uldir: 7/8m 8/8h 8/8n

Legion Progression

• Antorus: 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9m
  • Nighthold: 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor: 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m Cutting Edge

For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you’re interested in talking more, please add me.

• Discord: Justify#3562
  • BattleTag: Justify#11282

The Hall of Fame on Mal’Ganis is recruiting for Mythic Uldir progression! We are focusing on pushing content at a high level on a easy to manage schedule. We raid 6 hours a week, no more.

Progression:
7/8M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Warlock [High] Full Time Position Available for a Purple Parsing Warlock
Flex Healer [dps main, no druids][High]
Priest [High] Full Time Position Available for Purple Parsing Priest!
Exceptional DPS [High]

All Exceptional Players
Any Players Looking to compete for a position
Any Players looking to push M+ [Raiding not required]

We are looking for exceptional players to competitively push content with! If you are such a person and are looking to slay dragons on a lighter schedule, look no further!

Guild Expectations:

We are adults. We have responsibilities. Through those responsibilities we have cleared our schedules to raid two nights a week. Attendance is key. If you can’t make raid, we aren’t the right guild for you. We joke, we are crass, and can sometimes be… not pc. We are adults. If you can’t handle that, we aren’t for you. We play hard and raid hard. When raid starts its time to focus up and kill dragons.

Raid Schedule:

Thursday: ~9p EST [Optional Alt/Heroic]
Sunday: 8:30pm-1130pm EST
Monday: 8:30pm-1130pm EST

Contact Information:

If you are interested add me on bnet nix#1366, essien#1785 or fill out an application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzOG8MufRoWQn6Tj8Eo0znS7rx6Z0yJdjD3Digv14_lN-A0Q/viewform

Hey :slight_smile: Recruiting to finish out Uldir & onward to Siege. Come join our skilled & fun group.

Server:Kel’Thuzad [A]

Raid Times
Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern)
Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern)
*Off night carries/alt clears Tuesday (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern)

Current Prog - 5/8M, 8/8H

• Full Repairs
  • Flasks, Feasts & Runes Provided
  • 15k-25k gold each off night carry run
  • DPS Pots provided on some content

Immediate Openings

• Warlocks, Balance Druids & other Ranged DPS
  • Demonhunter Havoc, Ret Paladin, Rogues
  • Any good quality players that can make raid schedule

About
Semi-hardcore guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. We run a roster of 23-26 to avoid attendance issues + stack classes for fight needs.

Activities
Gambling
PVP/RBGS
Gold Carries
M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
Add my bnet tag Robbilee#1782 (vvheelchair) so I can get in contact with you.

Hey dude, we could use a solid mage for our roster. We are currently 7/8m and progressing on g’huun, I’ll post the spam below and feel free to hit us up if you’re interested.

Mythicc is a new guild in BfA made up of mostly former members of an 11/11M CE alliance guild.

Our schedule is Tue/Wed/Thurs 9pm EST - 12am EST. We expect raiders that can make all three days consistently, with exceptions for advanced notice.

What we are recruiting:
DPS:
Exceptional Melee DPS (Paladin/Rogue/Warrior/Demon Hunter)
Elemental Shaman
Hunter
Mage
Warlock

Even if your class isn’t listed please feel free to apply, we will be considering any application that meets our standard.

Goals
Our goal going into the expansion is to clear the first tier while attaining Cutting Edge and progress strongly into the second tier. We are looking for dedicated players to join us and progress with us into the raids.

Contact
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of us ingame or through btag, or you can submit an application by filling out the following form: http s://goo.gl/forms/tjMbAn18he0T2gmD2 (remove the space).

Recruitment Officer: Effx (Effekt#11240)
Officer: Tengu (Tengumilk#11270)
GM: Denk (Denk#1912)

6/8M 1337 Mal’Ganis Horde Mythrax 20%

Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and finish CE before the next raid drops and we make our push to finish in the top 100 US in the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST
Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. With the next tier coming, another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.

Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

Recruitment:

We are currently looking for the following:
1 Tank: Demon Hunter, Blood Death Knight, Prot Paladin, or Brewmaster Monk.
1-2 Healers: Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Holy Priest
2 Ranged DPS: Hunter, Spriest
1 Melee DPS: Ret Paladin
ANY AND ALL SOLID DPS WHO THINK THEY WILL OUTPERFORM A CURRENT RAIDER.

Get in touch

Discord: The Pachyderm#6698
Btag: Pachyderm#1286
Kameron#1822

Hey there Polkaz! Internet Dragon Slayers- US-Sargeras Alliance is currently recruiting mages! (7/8M last push on Ghuun, likely dead by the time you read this)
We have a long history as a guild dating back to 2010 with previous Achievements such as 11/11M Antorus. I am not sure how you feel about a server/faction change but the guild can help fund if it is something you are interested in!

Raid times:
Tues/Thurs/Sun- 7:30-11 CST

A little about us:
We have been pushing to cultivate an optimistic, team oriented, goal focused mindset guild to help us better work together and have future goals. Ultimately leading into us being a better guild overall. We have overcome many challenges in BFA and continue to hold strong as we always have. The core of this guild is absolutely unbreakable! We do Heroic clear carry runs every Friday same as raid time for people that like to play the game without taking any money out of their wallet. We always push towards improvement whether its mechanically or output! I believe having goals is important in a guild, so we make sure to emphasis on current ones and strive for new ways to improve. We have done an awesome job so far in BFA despite our obstacles and will only get better from here!

Battletag TCG#1116: Lit-GM

Thanks for reading and please let me know if you have any questions!

<Consequence> (US 128) is an Alliance guild on Stormrage and seeking competent players to join our progression raiding team. We are a 3 night semi-hardcore guild that is currently farming Uldir. We pride ourselves on our laid back raid environment who kills bosses and gets top end kills on mythic bosses.

Please note that Consequence has extremely low turnover in our Raid team, we are looking for players who want to commit and stay here long term

We are currently looking for a few more top players to fill our roster for the next tier. If you are motivated and enjoy a stable low drama guild who pushes content send us an application :slight_smile:

Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST
Sometimes we throw in Monday early or late in a tier but these are planned weeks in advance.

Loot:
As loot is currently set to personal for everyone now it goes without saying that loot is personal. HOWEVER, we use RCLootcouncil that allows us to see when someone gets a piece of gear that is able to be traded. When this happens we use Loot council to determine who gets the loot.

For more information, add the following Battle Tag:

anderdj#1280 (Marshmallon, Raid Leader)
AppNasty#1109 (Totemtastic, Guild Leader)

If our guild seems like a good fit for you, make an application on our Google doc goo.gl/forms/1oUPf7b4p9OXEZCk1

Hope to speak to you soon!

Hey there! I’m a raid lead for a 6/8M 2 night (Fri/Sat 8-11 est) raid team on Area 52. Was hoping to chat with you about our team and your availability. Below are my btag and discord names respectively:

smitster08#1210
Zugmyzug#4367

And in case I’m unavailable here are the other two raid leads discord names:

ii Slickz#2985
Warriorbbq#1253

Have a great day!

About: <EiF> is a 2 night raiding guild comprised of competitive yet passionate raiders. If you are looking for a guild that is tight-knit, supportive, yet competitive and skilled on a light schedule, we strongly believe <EiF> is the place for you. Realm: US-Whisperwind Faction: Alliance Progression: Nighthold: 10/10M CE Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9M Antorus the Burning Throne: 11/11M CE Uldir: 8/8M CE Raid Times: 8PM est ~ 11:30 est–Tuesday, Wednesday (Optional) Monday Roster Priority (Recruitment): High Priority: Ranged dps, as well as all outstanding players. Application www.guilded.gg/#!AdNRgNB7jd - OR contact the following: - B-net upon request or /who on US-Whisperwind and ask for recruitment officers

Hi there we are alone - aerie peak , 6/8m; we raid fri/sat 9.30pm est to 12.30am est. we are looking for a mage do add me to bnet so we can have a chat

CONTACTS
Kaylii#1948
Rachel#1391

<Fallen Empire> is competitive raiding guild on Thunderhorn - US. Our core group of players are exceptional at their roles and have 14 years of mythic raiding experience under their belt. We are a dedicated raiding guild that helps our players get the most out of the game and their goals. We foster a mature, fun and relaxed atmosphere but expect all our raiders to be prepared and excited to work on progression content. We value teamwork, communication, and fun!

Recruiting for all roles and specs - Disc Priest, Ranged DPS

All excellent players will be considered regardless of class

Past Progression:

Too long to post, have been a guild since BC. Thanks!

Current

7/8 M Uldir with progress on ghuun

Raid Times

Tuesday 8-11 CST

Wednesday 8-11 CST

Optional

Sunday 11am Alt Mythic Raid

Monday 8pm Heroic

Want to chat with one of our super cool officers? Add one of the following battle tags

Dave#14604 Discord: Dave#2614

Hey there!

We are looking for a Mage! - I realize you want 6 PST, if you are flexible by 30 minutes add me , and we can chat further!

We are a 8 year guild 8/8M Uldir, Previously 11/11M Antorus 9/9 M TOS 10/10M NH and EN/TOV. We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649