383 2/8M HPALLY LF Late Night Raiding Guild

Hi, my name is Aeri, and I’m looking for a mythic raiding guild in time for Battle for Dazalor. Obviously achieving cutting edge is my goal, but I’m willing to grow with a new guild (heck, I’d be happy to get to 6/8, etc. d:). I’m a quick learner and I’m always open to constructive criticism. I’m currently a horde on Thrall, but I’m willing to faction change/server transfer.

I am in PST and can not raid earlier than 8PM PST.

I also have a 375 Boomkin alt. Currently learning resto [:

My battletag is AeriPlays#1621. Feel free to message me for more info!

I’ve played with Aeri quite a bit. Good player and quick learner.

Hi Aeri! We are currently recruiting a Holy Paladin to add to our Mythic team. Please feel free to contact me below or fill out one of our applications as well.

Coffee Oclock (A - Sargeras) 6/8M is currently recruiting active players to join our Mythic raid team as we prepare for Battle of Dazar’alor. We aim for Cutting Edge each Raid tier, PvP, and we enjoy pushing Mythic Plus keys. Coffee Oclock was established in Jan 2018.

Wed/Thurs 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST

Progression:
ABT: 5/11 M
Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 6/8 M

More info below:
Apply At: < goo.gl/forms/BQjgxgTI6ePm1sQD2 >

My Btag/Discord: Sourjolly#1540 / Sour#4986

Still would love to hear from you!

Should apply to basic guild. :smiley: They are PST and later in the evening.

Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB is a great place to check for guilds.

My 6 CE guilds: https://goo.gl/87ncRt if you feel like checking out my rosters. Even if we aren’t recruiting your specific class, feel free to apply anyways. We are always looking for exceptional raiders. :smiley:

Thank you! c:

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info ;

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hey, Aerithaa!

Our daring band of ne’er-do-wells is seeking more nerds for shenanigans, raids, 10+ mythic keys, and long, awkward hugs.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thu from Midnight to 3AM Eastern time, 9pm to Midnight Pacific.

Most of us are 3/8M Experienced with 8/8H. Currently taking our time to build up a strong core. We recruit by personality first, so being able to hang in a game of Cards Against Humanity will be your first hurdle.

Add Bellanca#1591 and/or Haniel#1253 and we can powwow and see if we’re a good match.