382 Holy Priest 5/8M LF Cutting Edge Guild for next tier

Hi there, I am a Holy Priest with 5/8M kills in Uldir searching for a Cutting Edge minded guild for the new tier dropping in less than 3 weeks. Sadly my 5/8M guild disbanded about a month ago due to internal issues and I just decided to take a break for the holidays rather than finding a new guild straight away. So now’s a better time than any to find one for the new tier; I can still raid the last 2 weeks of Uldir if needed though.

Uldir Experience

• 5/8M as a Holy Paladin
  • 4/8M as a Holy/Shadow Priest
  • 3/8M as a Resto Shaman

Times Available

• Available Tuesday, Thursday, and Sundays anytime
  • So I am looking for a guild with a 2 - 3 day raiding schedule on those days
  • For the RIGHT guild I can switch around any of 1-2 of those days for Monday and/or Wednesday (I have a flexible part time job and I’m in college)

What I’m looking for

• Cutting Edge oriented guild
  • I do not mind a start up guild as long as it shows that it is CE oriented
  • Can be on any server (I’m looking to server transfer for the right guild)
  • Organized, Constructive, and has a sense of Guild Spirit
  • Looking for a main healer spot

What I offer

• Healer who does his utmost to better his play
  • Present for all raids (barring emergencies)
  • Team and Guild Player
  • Communicative
  • Active outside of raids (I like to play other toons and do M+ keys)

Contact Information

Please contact me through either Bnet or Discord

• BNET: Areaze#11281
  • Discord: Areaze#6179

Thanks for your time

Hey there, I’m with and would like to speak with you when you get the chance. BNET: MrRagerxx#1349

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Bump up top

We are interested in you, come check us out! [H] <Apocolyptic> WKD Zul’jin 6/8M Lead by 8/8M Players. Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 8:00-12:00pm EST Loloup#1452 - Currently Looking for Priest or Shaman for Core Healing Spot.

Hey there!

I’m from [A] Exec Dec US-Sargeras (8/8H 2/8M) and we are recruiting for next tier! Our main raids are Tu/Th 8-12EST. Alt raids are Fri/Sat 9-12EST. We are a 14+ y.o. guild with a great/active/friendly community. We want folks who will log on for more than just raids so we set up Mythic+ nights, old content, mount runs, scavenger hunts, naked gnome races (with prizes!), etc. Outside of the game a lot of our players enjoy and play other blizzard titles as well as other platforms together. Pst for more info or add Pessimist#1659! I’d be glad to chat with you and see if we’d be a good fit for each other!

Howdy Sayerah!

We’re recruiting a few more players, specifically a Holy Priest, in order to round out our Mythic roster for Uldir. During mythic progression, we typically clear Heroic at the start of every raid week, clearing on Tuesday and spending the rest of the week on Mythic. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Last Pull>, a three night a week raiding guild on Cenarius, is looking for various classes to solidify our roster. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Uldir Progression:
8/8 Mythic, Cutting Edge

Antorus the Burning Throne Progression:
11/11 Mythic CE

Full recruitment thread:

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag (me): shadowbaine#11318 or Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.lastpull.com

[A] < Crisp > is currently 5/8M Uldir on US-Baelgun.
Officer: Velasca (Velasca#1991)
Recruitment: Jal (Boost#11870)

Current Recruitment
We are currently in open recruit for the next tier and accepting applications for all specs and classes. All outstanding applications are considered as we fill our roster for Battle for Dazar’alor.

Recruitment needs:

Tank -> Open
Ranged -> Boomkin/Heal Offspec, Mage
Melee -> Rogue, Demon Hunter, Feral with Dps or Heal Offspec
Heals -> Holy Priest

About Crisp
Crisp is an adult progression raiding guild on US-Baelgun. Founded in 2007 by GM Samiam, Crisp’s longevity can be attributed to our ability to evolve and grow with each new tier of content while maintaining a small, elite, and tight-knit raiding core. We are disciplined, yet fun. We are pioneers of our classes, friends through raiding, and we are seeking others performing at peak levels to join us in combating the pixel monsters.

Before You Apply
We take raiding seriously, but it is also our fun, stress relief, and community. Members are expected to know when it is ok to goof around and when it is time to get down to business. We engage in quite a bit of tomfoolery and adult-themed shenanigans so you must be open to that sort of humor. Crisp is strictly an 18 and older guild.

Members are required to have a stable internet connection, a computer capable of raiding, Discord with a working microphone, an open mind, and a good attitude.

Raiding Requirements
Moving into BfA, we are pushing hard for Cutting Edge. All potions, flasks, and food are provided by the guild.

Attendance
Our raid times are Friday - Saturday, 8:00 - 11:00 EST (Invites @ 7:45 EST). We expect solid attendance, but understand when things come up. We do expect advanced notice for absences.

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks and potions) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. These perks are available from the moment you start your trial with us.

Please visit www.crispguild.com to apply today!

Greetings Sayerah! Last Pull is seeking a Holy/Disc Priest for our Mythic roster. Info below. Hope to here back from you ^.^

Last Pull - 8/8H, 6/8M We are a semi-casual group of mature adults that enjoys downing high-end content on a 2 day schedule. We expect our members to be relatively laid-back and respectful to other guild members, while maintaining focus during raids, having good attendance and the willingness to do their due diligence with respect to enchanting/gemming their gear and researching their class and fight strategies.

Schedule
Tuesday and Thursday: 7:30-10:30 pm CST (Progression)
Wednesday: 7:30-10:30 pm CST (Heroic/Casual)

Recruitment
We have need of the classes listed below to finish off Uldir and head into Battle of Dazar’alor. However, we are always open to recruitment of all capable players regardless of class.

Druid (Balance & Resto)
Death Knight
Priest (Disc/Holy)
Shaman (Resto)
Rogue
Warlock

Contact
Add via btag or whisper Grunbold, Negabyte, Fattytim or Kayless in game for more information.

Bldknight#1994
Negabyte#11374
chent#1729
Tiwaz#1807