382 Havoc DH LF mythic raiding guild

So basically the team 2 that i was in got disbanded and I’m not able to raid until Dazar’alor. Right now I just want to shop around and increase my options if I’m not able to get into the core raid team. I’m 3/8M and have experience on Fetid and Vec, in Legion i was a member of a 10/11M guild on my ret pally. I can provide logs upon request.

Requirements: Be horde. 2-3 raid day schedule between 8-11:30PM EST. Stable raid atmosphere, I’ve gone between several guilds at this point and its getting annoying. I want a home if I can’t find one here.

What I offer: Dedicated Raider, mature, and knows my class, also have 3 alts: 2 max lvled, warlock that im gearing and a heroic geared Frost/Blood DK.

I look forward to hearing from some of you.

1 Like

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hello!

Pale Horse is a Mythic raiding guild on the Hyjal server. We are currently 5/8M

We raid Mythic Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00 to 11:30PM EST
(6:00 to 8:30PM PST).

Our Heroic raid forms Thursday 9:30 EST to 11:30PM EST
(6:30 PST to 8:30PM PST). This is an optional raid night for all raiders. Most mythic mains & officers attend this night.

Outside of those raids we also do Mythic+ and have an active community of very friendly people.

If you think you might be interested, feel free to join our Discord: https:// discord.gg/7gzeBBU

You can also contact us with any questions on bnet.:

DatDotDoe#1270 (Discord gldfsh#1218)
Orangemilk#11825

I think our times would work for you. More info below! :slight_smile:

Recruiting all for Battle of Dazar’alor. Still need to fill 2 healers and 4 dps for our MYTHIC roster

< Red Dragon Society > is a former Top 100 US raiding guild. We are NOW returning as a 2day/6 HR raiding guild. We inherited a good group of 5/8M raiders with the intention of clearing content at a reasonable pace on a VERY light schedule. Our officer core comprises of previous top 75 US raiders.

Raid Times

Tuesday: 8est - 11est
Thursday: 8est - 11est

Our Goals

Clear content at a reasonable rate
Enjoy the game
Community
Sales/alts on off nights (optional)
What we are looking for

Reliable
Quick learners
Communication
Mature
Willing to improve
No Drama
Recruitment Needs

Tank
Warrior (medium)
Monk (medium)
Paladin (medium)

Healer - 2
Shaman (HIGH)
Monk (HIGH)
Paladin (HIGH)
Druid (medium)
Priest (low)

Dps - 5
Demon Hunter (HIGH)
Monk (HIGH)
Rogue (HIGH)
Retribution (HIGH)
Shadow Priest (HIGH)
Warlock (HIGH)
Mage (medium)
Boomkin (medium)
Shaman (medium)
Death Knight (medium)

Contact Us

Raid Leader: Gumk - crazzyboots#1114
Recruitment: Ari#6263 (discord) / aerie#1365 (Btag) or Draconuss#1295 (btag)