382 Boomkin LF 1-2 nights a week

Hi All!

I have been playing since Wrath, I ran a guild and raid led up until about halfway through Legion (life stuff required me to stop). Now I play casually and am looking for an adult guild full of bad jokes and good fun. Hopefully one that raids later PST time (Mon/Tue anytime and 10:30 pm on the rest of the weekdays and 9 pm on weekends PST)and no more than 2 nights a week but prefer 1 night. I have no interest in Mythic raiding just getting AoTC. Currently my best offerings are a 382 Boomkin or 372 Mistweaver.

I am open what the guild needs as I am a bit of an altoholic. I can raid earlier but not with guaranteed attendance. If you are relaxed on that then earlier is fine as long as you won’t hold it against me if I miss :stuck_out_tongue:

I am open to transfers but not faction changing. I am looking for a long term home with people that make the game fun. The transient wow life is pretty lame.

If you wanna chat add me Knox#1691

Happy hunting!

Well, dangit! You seem great but we are Horde.
What I can offer you is an invite to our M+ community, a fun, social group of active players Horde and Alliance with many alts looking to gear up and/or push keys.

Happy to chat or you could join right away if interested!
B-net: Saxx#1747