382 Affliction Warlock LF Mythic

I am currently looking to move on from my current guild, and hoping to find another home. I am a highly dedicated raider with excellent attendance, and a high competitive drive.

What I’m Looking For: A guild that can offer me a core spot right away, I am not super rich so transferring costs me money that I shouldn’t spend so I want to be able to game actively. Ideally, a guild with a 3 day schedule is preferred. Currently on G’Huun or ideally already downed G’huun.

My Details

Experience: 7/8M with 200+ attempts on G’huun.
Time Availability: Any day from 8PM - 12AM EST (With some flexibility)
Faction: Horde (Can’t afford to transfer and pay for faction change)

Contact
Discord: thirdparty#5123

If you simply want to ask for some logs before talking to me, just ask right away “logs” and I’ll link them so we can both save time.

Hey dude we have a core spot for a lock on our roster going into BfD. We have two at the moment but I’d like to run three. Anyways, we’re 8/8m and planning to push strongly into BfD. If you’re interested hit me up on bnet (Effekt#11240) or discord (Effekt#2470). I’ll drop the spam below so you can get an idea about our guild.

About Mythicc:
Mythicc was formed at the beginning of the expansion on the foundation of players who have an extensive end game raiding history. Our goal is to raid at a competitive level and clear all mythic content while it is still relevant.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Wednesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Thursday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST

Recruitment:
We do not recruit for the bench and our current needs are listed below, however if you are another class and feel that you would be an ideal fit here, please apply.

What we expect from trials/raiders:

• Be online 15 minutes early or notify the guild in advance if you are going to be absent/late
  • Have prior knowledge of the raid fights and excellent raid awareness
  • Be able to handle constructive criticism and have a positive attitude

Current Needs:

• DPS Death Knight
  • Balance Druid
  • Elemental Shaman or Shadow Priest
  • Warlock

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of us ingame or through btag. You can also fill out an application through the link below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

Recruitment Officer: Effx (Effekt#11240)
GM: Denk (Denk#1912)
Officer: Tengu (Tengumilk#11270)

Application Form (remove the space): https ://goo.gl/forms/tjMbAn18he0T2gmD2

We are always looking to improve our roster so all exceptional players should feel free to contact us!

I could not contact you via discord so Im just gonna drop the spam here for you if you would like to chat just message me on discord

Nothing Personal (formerly named Hysteria) is an active mythic raiding guild on the Horde side of Bleeding Hollow that’s been around since November 2008. We have been clearing/farming all end game content since Wrath. We have also gone through a few big overhauls and are still going at it.

The guild is off to a strong start in BFA as we finished the tier at US 120. We’re looking for consistent players who desire to push progression with the initial goal of US 100, and eventually US 75 or better by the end of BFA.

Raid Times:
Mon/Tu/Wed 8:30p-12a EST
We add a raid day at the beginning of each tier (Thursday 8:30p-12a) for the first 2 weeks of prog

Current guild needs but not limited to:
1 Multi-class Tank
1 Solid warlock and hunter possibly spriest
1 Melee(Prefer FDK)
1 Healer(Prefer Rsham)

All exceptional players are urged to apply!

All player apps will be considered

We run a fair loot council system which rewards players for keeping good attendance, a progression oriented attitude, and solid performance. We run a “Master Loot” version of personal loot. If you can trade your item, you trade it to the “Loot Master” and then the officers decide who it goes to from there.

Recruitment Contacts(Discord):
Phazen (dap#0349)
Kontact (Kontact#0831)
Vorkyy (Vorkyy#0001)
Qyrix (Qyrix#1222)

We are interested in you, come check us out! [H] <Apocolyptic> WKD Zul’jin 6/8M Lead by 8/8M Players. Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 8:00-12:00pm EST Loloup#1452 - Whisper me your logs and I’ll hook you up with a quick reply if they seem good enough for us :slight_smile:

I’ll be filling some apps to those who have posted here but I still haven’t decided on one yet so if you’re interested, let me know.

Meters Over Mechanics is a mythic guild located on US - Turalyon. MOM aims to push challenging content on a lighter schedule while maintaining a fun but serious raiding atmosphere.

We are looking forward to hearing from you to discuss potential raiding opportunities!

Current Progression:
7/8 M - 5% Ghuun

Legion Progression:
9/11M Antorus
4/9M ToS

Raid times:

• Monday: 8-11 EST
  • Tuesday: 8-11 EST
  • Wednesday: 8-11 EST

Contact info:
Btag: Saviorself#1421
Discord: Saviorself#4119

Btag: Skiddroww#1923
Discord: Skiddroww#9358

OR fill out our app below!
https://goo.gl/forms/T189LW5xTTBJUH1X2

Hey Sebjak,

Echelon is an 8/8 mythic guild looking for a warlock for a core raid spot. We raid T/Th from 8est - 12est.

I added you in Discord, here is my info: Tiorda#2319

Feel free to add and I’d like to speak more with you if two nights is an option. Thanks!

The Hall of Fame on Mal’Ganis is recruiting for Mythic Uldir progression! We are focusing on pushing content at a high level on a easy to manage schedule. We raid 6 hours a week, no more.

Progression:
7/8M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Warlock [High] Full Time Position Available for a Purple Parsing Warlock
Flex Healer [dps main, no druids][High]
Priest [High] Full Time Position Available for Purple Parsing Priest!
Exceptional DPS [High]

All Exceptional Players
Any Players Looking to compete for a position
Any Players looking to push M+ [Raiding not required]

We are looking for exceptional players to competitively push content with! If you are such a person and are looking to slay dragons on a lighter schedule, look no further!

Guild Expectations:

We are adults. We have responsibilities. Through those responsibilities we have cleared our schedules to raid two nights a week. Attendance is key. If you can’t make raid, we aren’t the right guild for you. We joke, we are crass, and can sometimes be… not pc. We are adults. If you can’t handle that, we aren’t for you. We play hard and raid hard. When raid starts its time to focus up and kill dragons.

Raid Schedule:

Thursday: ~9p EST [Optional Alt/Heroic]
Sunday: 8:30pm-1130pm EST
Monday: 8:30pm-1130pm EST

Contact Information:

If you are interested add me on bnet nix#1366, essien#1785 or fill out an application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzOG8MufRoWQn6Tj8Eo0znS7rx6Z0yJdjD3Digv14_lN-A0Q/viewform

Hi Sebjak :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! Any DPS with a Healing OS is preferred, but not necessary to be considered! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Still hoping to talk to others before my final decision.

Still interested in you, you can add me on discord if you want to talk a bit. Loloup#9402.

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Late night bump. Contact me through discord

Bumping for a friend

Bumping for a friend

It’s me again.

Dominion

7/8M Uldir

Who are we:

We’re an established and mature mythic progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:

Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
We are actively recruiting ALL RANGE DPS, Rogue, DK, Warrior and all exceptional applicants.

Preferred Classes:
Open DPS Recruitment

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we’re recruiting raiders, not just their class!

How to Apply:
Please fill out an application through google docs goo.gl/1rqK2c Reach out to a recruiting officer with questions Aaemon#1798 or Evolutious#11726

Good player. Hope he can find a home.

Sebjak,
We can’t offer you what you’re looking for in the next 2 weeks; but, if you’re looking towards the long term. We definitely have a core spot available for a warlock! I’ll leave a link to some more info, contact me if it’s something you’re interested in.

Best of luck!

*bnet: dityboycom#1868
disc: dityboycom#4643

More info:

Hi Sebjak!

No Bads Allowed is seeking dedicated members to round out our core roster and push into Cutting Edge for the next tier. Our guild is led by a current US 21st raider with plenty of experience and excellent raid leading capabilities.

Having previously been a US #64 guild, we are currently 5/8M and looking to rebuild as well as maintain success by smashing each new fight in Battle for Dazar’alor. We are looking for raiders who are consistent, have great attendance, a good attitude and are always prepared.

Server: Tichondrius (Horde)
Raid Schedule: 7PM – 11PM PST, Friday/Saturday

Recruitment Needs:
Tank: Monk preferred, but open to all
Melee: Rogue, Ret Paladin
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Ele Shaman
Healer: Disc/Holy priest (bonus points if you play both!)

Even if your class is not listed above, give us a shout! Exceptional players will always be considered.

If you are interested and would like to find out more, please send a bnet request to our guild leader: Seepy#11342

Greetings Sebjak. Last Pull is currently seeking a Warlock for our Mythic raid team and you seem like a great fit. Info is posted below and hope to hear from you soon!

Last Pull - 8/8H, 7/8M We are a semi-casual group of mature adults that enjoys downing high-end content on a 2 day schedule. We expect our members to be relatively laid-back and respectful to other guild members, while maintaining focus during raids, having good attendance and the willingness to do their due diligence with respect to enchanting/gemming their gear and researching their class and fight strategies.

Schedule
Tuesday and Thursday: 7:30-10:30 pm CST (Progression)
Wednesday: 7:30-10:30 pm CST (Heroic/Casual)

Recruitment
We have need of the classes listed below to finish off Uldir and head into Battle of Dazar’alor. However, we are always open to recruitment of all capable players regardless of class.

Druid (Balance)
Priest (Holy/Disc)
Rogue
Shaman (Resto)
Warlock

Contact
Add via btag or whisper Grunbold, Negabyte, Fattytim or Kayless in game for more information.

Bldknight#1994
Negabyte#11374
chent#1729
Tiwaz#1807