381 Affliction Warlock LF Guild & Late Night Raid Team

Good Evening!

The topic describes what I am looking for in a nutshell.

I am a 381 Affliction Lock looking for an active and supportive guild, preferably on the west coast, that also has a late night raid team or early day raid team.

I have moved from a day shift to a swing shift and am able to raid late night / early day on weekdays and or partly on weekends.

The times I am available to raid are:
M-F 11:00PM - 3:00AM PST or 9:00AM - 1:00PM PST
S/Su 9:00PM - 3:00AM PST

A little rough summary about my WoW background:

I started raiding in WOTLK with a guild named < OmNomNomNom > on Rexxar-US with my Death Knight and enjoyed it a lot but I was not apart of their core raiding group so I moved on, in good standing, to other guilds. After searching and failing to find a home, I created a guild (which the name changed many times, and ended up staying as < Prestige > Rexxar-US) which cleared a couple bosses but fell apart due to infighting (lol fun stuff). I retired my DK and started on a Druid tank, I fell in love with Druid tanking and cleared ICC, some of MOP and retired for a while, came back to WOD…retired for a while again, came back for Legion and lost interest, until I rerolled a lock for this expansion (BfA). I raided with < AMP > Dragonmaw-US, when I could, but really couldn’t fit the raiding schedule.

I have AOTC for Uldir, and am working on Normal BoD by pugging what I can.

I absolutely love this class and want to see raiding from a different perspective (RDPS instead of Tank) and am looking for a solid core group.

Again I’d prefer a West Coast group because I’d like to meet in person and kick it and do nerd shtuff, but if all I can get is long distance love, then I am fine with that as well.

You can hit me up at: ConfettiNnja#1704

Thanks for your time!

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
9/9N 3/9H BoD

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Nocturnal>a late night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar is currently recruiting experienced, and perspective raiders to help fill out our roster.

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

1 Like

Still Standing (A-Emerald Dream) was formed when 4 friends from difference servers came together on Emerald Dream to raid and have fun. Having trouble finding a guild that fit all of our needs with kids, work, and school, we decided to try our hand at creating a guild! We plan to primarily be a raiding guild, pushing as far as we can into mythic content once we have the roster but always getting AOTC. We don’t over care about CE, nor do we want to burn out our raider by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams and a RBG team are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in.

Raid Times!

• Tuesday/Wednesday (progression): 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)
  • Saturday (Optional Farm/Alt nights): 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)

Recruiting Needs:

• Elemental/Enhancement Shaman
  • Warlock
  • Mage
    If you do not see your class on the list above, and you feel like you’d be a good fit with us, do not hesitate to still contact us!

What we expect from raiding applicants:

• Ability to attend at least 85% of raids
  • Friendly, team player attitude
  • Ability to communicate on Discord
    Performance is only looked at when we get stuck or get into mythic

Not looking to raid? No problem! We have many players that like to level alts, run old raids for mogs/mounts, or just hang out to chat!

Questions? Please contact:
GM/Raid Lead/Tank Lead: KiwiTiger#11312
Officer/Recuitment: Aevur#1712 (Bnet) | Dani#1267 (Discord)

1 Like

Hey i could use you! Heroic progress guild, just getting into heroic. Need ranged in a bad way. We raid fri/sat 11pm to 1am est. At the very least just add me and tag along friday to see what you think.

Burdman06#1963