380 MS Blood DK with 376 OS Frost LF guild

The guild I was apart of has just recently disbanded so now I have to find a new guild full of good, fun and dedicated raiders. Currently Alliance on Nagrand but am willing to move for the right guild. Currently 8/8 heroic and 1/8 mythic, although mythic Taloc doesn’t really count…
I prefer raiding weekdays from 9pm ST as I live in WA, although could raid on sundays depending on the raid start time.
Please let me know if I sound like a suitable addition to your raid team so we can have a chat.

< SAGE > guild LF DPS & Tank for Mythic progressions! We are Currently 2/8 M on farm and looking for more players to join our mythic progressions!

We raid on
Day : Wed/Thus
Time : 9 - 12am GMT+8

Come to join Us!:grinning:

We’re also recruiting those who want to push M+ keys or anyone who just wants to be a social and chill and chat.

Less#11941

Hey mate, would like to have a chat to you about your Deathkknight if you are able to fit Thursday and Sundays from 9pm-11:30pm SVT into your schedule. Grim#14825, we are currently looking to extend our roster!

Tested on Animals is a 3 day a week raiding guild that calls Barthilas its home. We are recruiting all forms of reliable dps to fill up a consistent mythic prog roster.

As a guild we have been punching bosses since march 2017. Previously we were casual but with the release of BfA we have changed our focus to mythic. Currently we have cleared heroic and are sitting at 2/8 mythic.
We don’t mind having a laugh on farm bosses, but know that getting serious for prog fights is a must.

Our current roster is:
Mythic prog - Wed/Monday 7:30 - 10:30 SVT
Heroic farm - Sun 7:30 - 10pm SVT

What we are looking for:

• Ability to meet an attendance of 90%
  • General raid and mechanic awareness
  • Knowledge of fights
  • Initiative to research and optimise your toon/s
  • Positive attitude with a wicked sense of humour

For more info add one of us:
Power#1548 - Recruitment Officer

Caelestrasz and Nagrand {Alliance}
[Warranty Void] Are looking for dedicated players of any skill level/class for heroic progression 8/8N 6/8H. Join us in a no pressure raiding environment .Raid days Wed/Thurs starting @ 10:30pm server time (7:30pm in the GMT +8 time zone).

If you are interested, add my Btag GrUzY#1179 and we can have a chat!

<Handle It> is an Australia based progression guild on Aman’thul server.

We are not racing for world/server first but want to be a consistent progression guild, meaning we want to progress Mythic content.

We are looking for like minded people to join us in raid immediately. We need dedicated and reliable people for the raid team.

Would love a warlock and dps DK if there are any out there

Recruitment is currently open for anyone interested in pushing Uldir and getting into mythic raiding

Raid schedule:

All times are server time:

Wed - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Sunday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Monday- 8:30pm to 11:30pm

During progression we may extend raids and/or raid additional nights when possible.

We are looking for people dedicated to clear content, Players that will show up to raid nights on time, Players who know how to play their class and keep up on any changes Blizzard makes to the class/spec.

We are also looking for players to fill our casual team on Saturday nights starting at 8:30pm server time.

We also accept casual players and players who just want to do Mythic+ or pvp we are a very friendly guild who just like to have fun while playing.

We have mog contests with prizes, farming contests, mount runs and much more to participate in other than raiding.

We are currently 8/8 N , 8/8 Heroic 2/8 Mythic in Uldir

If you are interested in joining us please leave a post below,

Contact Feast, Furby or Velissaro in game.

Or add Furby on btag; Sammy#1911
Feast on btag; McFeast#1339

Hey there!

<Radiant> [4/8M] Mythic progression on Wed & Thurs (+Mon in 8.1) 9PM-12AM (GMT+8) SG/Perth timing. Also pushing high keys 12AM - 3AM (GMT+8) daily!

Discord: Sing#9500
Btag: sing#11808

Hi Floox,

We could be a good fit for you - We’re a gmt+8 guild raiding mon/wed 8.30pm-11pm WA time and currently looking for a Tank/offspec dps to fill a hole in our ranks. Currently also at same progression level.

Check us out and hit me up for a chat look forward to talking to you

Crucifer#1686

Hi Floox,

Definitely keen to have you in the team if you are interested in us.

Please refer link to our recruitment post: [H] Zug Zug - Barthilas 3/8M 8/8H Recruiting for Tank/Heal.

Current progression: 19% Mythic Zul
Raid Schedule (SVT): 9:00PM to 12:00AM Wed/Sun/Mon

If you are keen to smash the last 3 bosses with us, please kindly get in contact with me, Charzdingo#1921 (RL/GL).

Thank you for your time.

Add me if you are still looking mate.

Hello Floox!

Since I am not sure if you mean 9p EST or PST, I am going to go ahead and post anyways. Our raids start at 9pm EST, which would be 6pm out there on the west coast. :slight_smile:

Attention RAIDERS!

WARCRAFT is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria, and we are recruiting!

Current progression: 1/8 M, 8/8 H

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8p-11p CST
Wednesday 8p-11p CST
Friday (Currently Fun night!) 8p-11p CST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

Guild repairs provided to raiders!

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
Vaader-Khadgar (Guild Master) (Vaader#1854)
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)

Illumination is a seasoned Mythic progression guild on Alliance-Khaz’goroth, looking to recruit exceptional players to bolster our roster for Mythic Uldir.

As a 2 night progression raiding guild we are currently recruiting players who have real lives outside of WoW, but want to push current progression content at a strong pace with other skilled players.

Our current main progression raid nights are Thursdays and Sundays, with an optional clear of farm content usually occurring on Wednesdays. We also aim to be an active and social guild, and so on off nights you will often find our members doing other group activities such as alt runs and Mythic+.

Battle for Azeroth Progression:
6/8M

We will always consider exceptional players regardless of class/role, so don’t be afraid of contacting us.

What you can expect from us:
In order to create a successful raiding environment we strive to deliver the following:
A strong and passionate leadership group with significant progression raiding experience
Easy to approach members and an active social atmosphere
Helpful advice on your class/role from experienced raiders to help you maximise your character
Supplies provided including gems, enchants, flasks, runes and guild repairs for all raiders and trials

How to apply:
If you require any more information or are interested in joining Illumination, feel free to either contact us in-game or send us an email.

If you’re interested in applying please fill out our application form that can be found on our wow progress guild page.

Alternatively, feel free to contact any of our officers directly for a chat:
Alexandrya
Mathbelus #1414
Nexald
Tyranoid

Heya!

I’ll leave a link to our guild stuff so you can have a read there (if you’re still looking for a guild).

-Shi