380 iLvl Experienced Raider Seeking Guild

Hello and thanks for checking my thread. I am an experienced raider who has been doing progression raiding through high end content since Vanilla/Molten core. I’m 43 years old, very chill, and have a great positive mental attitude. My guild has split up due to inactivity and I am looking for a new guild for the next raid tier. I am seeking to raid 2 or 3 nights a week after 7 pm eastern standard time.

My ‘main’ character in BFA is a 380 iLvl Paladin who was main tank for my prior guild in BFA Uldir. My WarcraftLogs are public, please feel free to check them out. 1k+ .io rating. I have also DPS’ed as Ret and Healed as Holy through +10-12 keys and am quite skilled at all three specs.

In prior Xpacs I have raided as Druid (Guardian/Balance/Resto)… Mage (Frost/Arcane)… Death Knight (Blood)… Monk (Brewmaster/Mistweaver). These alts are all ~365 iLvl in each listed spec and I would be happy to play one of these instead of my Pali for a friendly, mature, and motivated guild of Mythic raiders. These alts are all Level 120 with iLvls between 355 and 370. I would need to focus on gearing them up but I am an avid Keystone runner and more than happy to grind for gear outside of raid.

I’m just looking for a good home with good people for the next tier of raiding. Sound like I might fit your guild? Hit me up! I’m happy to chat in game or on Discord.

Trample#11245

1 Like

Hi Trample,

We have what we feel is a reasonably fun and relaxed guild that could use another tank. We are largely a community of working adults, and many of us have been raiding together for up to 8 years now. I will drop our guild info below, if it sounds like somewhere you’d like be, please add me and we can talk further!

<Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression: 4/8 Mythic

Raid Times: 5:00-9:00PM PST Sat/Sun

Needed: Dps/Tanks

Come join Praetorian Guard and get your daily dose of mythics, memes, and gay! We are a laid-back group of mildly obnoxious friends that have been raiding on Draenor-US for a little over 8 years now, and believe that a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks. We are also a very female-friendly environment, with a gender-balanced roster and plenty of female leadership.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, Overwatch, League, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at Blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or on discord at Pugnodeum#4346.

Hello!

Pale Horse is a Mythic raiding guild on the Hyjal server. We are currently 5/8M

We raid T/W 9PM to 11:30 EST (6:00 to 8:30 PST). Outside of raids we also have groups running Mythic+ dungeons and have an active community of very friendly people. Our members are an older bunch from 25-45+ yo.

If you think you might be interested, feel free to join our Discord: https:// discord.gg/7gzeBBU

Or reach out to the following contacts on bnet with any questions:

DatDotDoe#1270
Ascanda#1529

Ramprt

Very interested in talking to you! I’ll leave some more info below. Contact me if interested! :slight_smile: Contact info in link.

We are a Heroic only guild We raid Tues and Thursday 730-10 EST. Group of Canadian Friends all 28-34 been raiding since vanilla as well. Msg me if you are interested.

Halfbaked#1618

We start at 7 est on Tuesday and Wednesday. I usually do invites at 630 to make sure we are ready to start on time. Can you make those times?
If so, add me on bnet Metrolol#1195

I like your post especially because you lead off with your age and demeanor and that is exactly what I’m looking for.

We have been raiding together since mid wrath and looking for a few more players to get back to where we want to be in Mythic progression.
Need more like minded adults who enjoy the game and aren’t going to just quit randomly.

Let’s talk.

Hello, Ramprt!

[A] <Crisp> is currently 5/8M Uldir on US-Baelgun.

Officer: Velasca (Velasca#1991)

Recruitment: Jal (Boost#11870), Martinez#11583

Current Recruitment

We are currently in open recruitment for the next tier and accepting applications for all specs and classes. Outstanding applications are considered as we fill our roster for Battle for Dazar’alor.

Recruitment needs:

>Tank -> Potentially

>Ranged -> Boomkin/Heal Offspec, Mage

>Melee -> Rogue, Demon Hunter, Feral with Dps or Heal Offspec

>Heals -> Holy Priest

The "Rice Crispies" raid Friday and Saturday 5:00-8:00 Pacific (Invites @ 4:45).

The main Crisp group is 8/8M. The intent is to be behind the main core group (seeing as they raid 4-5x/week), but to clear mythic content while relevant.

If interested, whisper Velasca#1991 (Discord: Velasca#4165) or Boost#1170 for more information. If you prefer, you may app at Crispguild. com under Rice Crispies. If accepted, there will be a two week trial period. Thanks for checking us out and I look forward to hearing from you!

For more information, see link below:

open to alliance?

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin or 1 disc+holy priest healer or 1 resto druid , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey Ramprt if you are OK with a switch to alliance and are looking for a good home I suggest you check us out. I was in a similar situation when I joined this guild over 2 years ago and joining UWL was the best guild decision I have ever made. We currently have 2 tanks but for an exceptional tank I am sure one of use would rotate to DPS.

United We Loot are recruiting a few more exceptional raiders!

Battle of Dazar’alor is right around the corner and we’re looking for you to join us in our progression! We raid two days a week with a casual to semi-hardcore environment.

We are also looking for individuals who have a desire for Mythic+ dungeons.

Raid Times

Tuesday     9:00p -11:00p EST (Heroic/Normal)
     Thursday    9:00p -11:00p EST (Mythic/Heroic)
     Friday      9:00p -12:00a EST (Mythic/Heroic)

Progression

2/8M Uldir
   8/8H Uldir
  • Tanks - Full
    • Healers - Open
    • Melee DPS - Open
    • Ranged DPS - Open

Other players are encouraged to inquire

Player expectations:
* We expect each raider to come prepared for raids.
* A basic understanding of fight mechanics.
* An ability to ask questions.
* Completion of weekly M+10.
* Enchants, Food,
* Flasks, Prepots.

Philosophy

We believe that raiding content can be achieved without the need for an environment where everyone is barking at one another. Because of this, we have a low tolerance for individuals with abrasive attitudes and personalities. We are looking for individuals who want the challenge of content and the enjoyment that comes with conquering that content with the people around them.

All other skilled players are encouraged to contact us about joining.

Anyone interested in joining please contact one of our officers:

Deathfier @ Deathfire#1102
Summine @ summine#1882
xSyl @ syl#12907

You can find a home with us! We are Click To Move an adult guild on US-Stormrage with seasoned players. Most of our current members are early wow players(Vanilla,BC). Our goal is Mythic raiding with a casual but focused attitude.

We are a mature crowd, laid back and easy to get along with. Our priorities lie in our families, careers, school and other major aspects of life, but we enjoy playing WoW in a group environment and are looking for like minded people.

No toxicity or drama to be found. We have a ton of M+ runners and we don’t run in cliques. Our current focus is on getting AOTC each Tier and casual mythic raiding raiding.

What are the Raid Times?
Friday/Saturday 6:30PM - 10PM (Eastern Time)
Optional Wednesday 6:30PM - 10PM (Eastern Time)

Feel free to add me
BTAG - CrysTalis#1961
DIscord - Henlin#3723

Hi Ramprt,

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Guild & Server: <Crisp> (Rice Crispies) :Alliance: Baelgun US
Raid Times/Days: Friday & Saturday 8:pm -11:pm EST
Cleared: 5/8M 8/8H Uldir
Recruitment Contacts: Walmarta-Baelgun (Penumbra#11942) Sparkz-Baelgun (Sparky#12792) or Velasca-Baelgun (Velasca#1991)
Requirements: 90% attendance, weekly +10, mythic experience preferred, be active
Needs: Balance Druid (Resto offspec), all DPS considered

Hey, Ramprt! After seeing your post, I’d love to speak with you about joining our team! The main group is CE and top 400 world. Our weekend run is looking for a Balance Druid with a reliable Resto offspec, but a ret/holy paladin would be great as well. We have been working to create a friendly and competitive environment for years, and we hope you’ll look into us! Feel free to message me on battle net and we can chat about your history!

Thanks so much <3
Walmarta-Baelgun

Hey there Ramprt! Crazies Again is on the Wyrmrest Accord server, Horde. We’re all a laid back and easy going group…mostly mid 30’s to late 40’s. We have some great camaraderie and love our jokes but we get a little more serious when it comes to raiding. We’re drama free and no asshats. We would definitely be willing to talk with you about your pally or any other classes you may wish to bring. Check out the info and if you’re interested feel free to add or contact any of us bellow.

Crazies Again is a Horde Heroic raiding guild, currently recruiting for our raid team for Uldir and Dazar’alor, on Wyrmrest Accord server. We’re an older group…mid 20’s to late 40’s. We got a late start with Uldir and are currently 7/8H. Our goal is to achieve full clears on the current raids for normal and heroic and get as much into mythic as we can with a short raid schedule. We pride ourselves on clearing content in a relaxed, laid back environment and having a blast doing it. We also run mythic+ and some PvP.

We’re also interested in “good” people no matter what class, spec or level. New to WoW? Returning player? Higher end raider looking to take it easy in a more relaxed atmosphere? If you’re searching for a friendly and fun place to call home, then look no further.

Recruitment (Updated 12/24/18)
The following classes are currently in highest demand but any are welcome:

Tank:
None (However tanks are welcome to apply-We can always switch things around. Plus tanks are useful for mythic+)

Healer:
Monk
Druid
Priest
Shamman

Dps:
Any Class, Any Spec

Raid Schedule
• Wednesday and Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (5:00PM-8:00PM Server)
• 2 days (6 hours a week)

• Our atmosphere is laid-back and fun with a lot of laughing, cringe and terrible puns.
• Our core still enjoys the game very much.

We supply all Flasks and Feasts. Also, for all gear obtained in the raid we will provide Enchants and Gems. This means that you no longer have to spend your gold on that 5k enchant, and can instead spend it on the 30 different transmog outfits you have.

Contact Information

Orcnbeans (Guild Leader)
BattleTag: Coldhart#1619
Varthiis (Officer)
BattleTag: JoetheToe#1911
Silexis (Officer)
BattleTag: Soluss#1870
Perdurable
BattleTag: DominusUmbra#11999

Kitten Mittens [H] - Area 52

About Us:
We are a semi-hardcore mythic raid group looking to push a bit harder than we did in Legion. We want to see mythic content while having fun and pushing ourselves in a raid environment. Most of the raid leadership is compromised of ex-hardcore raiders who no longer have the time to invest in 4 day raiding schedules.

Recruitment: We are currently seeking a tank (bdk or brm pref) and a healer (hpally or priest pref). We are also always looking for exceptional rdps

Raid Times: Tues/Wed | 830-1130PM EST

Progression: 5/8M Uldir

Expectations/requirements:

• Working Headset/Mic
  • Solid understanding of class/spec
  • 80% attendance
  • Open to constructive criticism
  • Mythic experience always a plus!
  • Progression minded attitude (no elitism/drama/rude behavior)

Recruitment Contact:
(Discord) Purplewreck#3405, (B-tag) Purplewreck#1742
(Discord) katielle#5302

Sunwell Hotel (US-Tichondrius) is a progression focused guild, where we unceasingly strive for exceptional execution and performance through which we maximize individual as well as raid potential, while providing a relaxed and drama free environment.

Who We Are:

We, here at Sunwell Hotel, have a progression oriented mindset which is ultimately aimed at clearing the current Mythic Content. We offer a stable leadership with experience as Officers/GMs in hardcore raiding guilds dating back to Vanilla and a raiding environment that ensures maximal progress; while maintaining a respectful, mature and enjoyable atmosphere.

What We Are Looking For:

We are looking for individuals with exceptional raiding skills, awareness, knowledge as well as previous Mythic/Heroic raiding experience. We are looking for Raiders that have competitive personalities, that strive to be the best they can be at their class, by eagerly going over logs pre and post raid to see where they can improve; as well as those who keep up with current theorycrafting and research/changes that is pertinent to their class. We are looking for individuals who are punctual and have impeccable raid attendance. Attendance is of paramount importance to us since we are aimed at clearing mythic content. In the event that We recruit you to out raid team, we are depending and expecting you to be able to make nearly 80%+ of our raids. Furthermore, we realize that successful progression not only requires punctuality and skill, but cooperation and communication. We are looking for individuals who share those values with us while maintaining positive, lighthearted and respectful attitudes.

Our Raiding Schedule:

• Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday - 9:00pm to 12:00am EST

• All Raiders are expected to run Mythic + throughout the week.

Current Progress:

• 4/8M Uldir

• 8/8H Uldir

Our Current Needs:

• Tank - Low Need

• Healer - N/A

• Melee DPS - Low Need: Ret, DH, Enh

• Ranged DPS - Medium Need: Shadow Priest, Elemental, Warlock, Hunter, Mage

Any exceptional players who wish to apply to currently filled positions will be considered, as the Mythic Roster is competitive and adaptable

Contact Information:

You can reach out to us through Battle Tag:

• Asheer#12200

• Muaythai#1622

Hi Rampart,

If you are interested in Alliance… Death Jesters, an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage, are looking for excellent players to progress through Battle for Azeroth. We are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage and one of the oldest raiding guilds in the game!

Raid days: Mon-Weds (9:00pm-12:30am EST).
Optional activities on Thursday. Friday to Sunday are always reserved as off days.
Alliance - US Stormrage

Currently Recruiting: Ret or Holy Paladin as well as looking for a flexible raider who can support the team as a back tank.
We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class.

Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: www death-jesters net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (Sparty#1780) or email djapps@gmail.com.

We wish you the best in your guild search!

Hakuna Matata is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Zul’jin. We are currently rebuilding after a break and looking for new members to fill our core heroic raid team. Our goal each tier is to complete Ahead of the Curve.

We are in search of players who are ready to progress and have fun doing it! We are a socially active guild that has discord and very active guild chat. Casual members are welcome too. We also try to run Mythic Plus keystones, PvP, and World PvP.

Expectations of All Members:
Must be a team player.
Fun with a sense of humor.
Respectful of others.
Helpful.

Raid Schedule:
Raids Tues/Wed 9pm-12:00pm EST
Alt Run on the Weekends

Raiding Recruiting Needs:
Currently in need of all raiders for Uldir and the upcoming BoA progression! We consider any class/spec for our raid team.

Tanks: Off-Tank Spec
Melee DPS: Open (all classes)
Ranged DPS: Open (all classes)
Heals: Open (all classes)

Even if your class or spec is not listed, we encourage you to contact us anyway.

Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns:

Kìyarah-Guild Leader
Btag - Cookiiii#1237
Discord - Kiya#5098

Syronosin-Recruitment Officer
Btag - Syronosin#1536
Discord - Syronosin#3054

Shadowdante-Officer
Btag - Shadowdante#1807
Discord -Shadowdante#6204

Disasterpiece would love to add a paladin to their roster!

Disasterpiece - 2/8M AOTC (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Disasterpiece wants to have a progress-oriented raid schedule with a team of like-minded individuals who respect each other.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Recruitment Administrator: Lucky (butts#1849)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

RAID SCHEDULE :

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server : Bladefist/Kul’Tiras

Faction : Horde

Current progression : 7/8M Uldir

WHO IS INSURGENCY?
Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today’s guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild – you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with us on either,
Bnet - Raw#1926
Discord - Raw#0085

I am confident that you’ll find a home here in Insurgency.

Hi Ramprt!

No Bads Allowed is seeking dedicated members to round out our core roster and push into Cutting Edge for the next tier. Our guild is led by a current US 21/World 72 raider with plenty of experience and excellent raid leading capabilities.

Having previously been a US #64 guild, we are currently 5/8M and looking to rebuild as well as maintain success by smashing each new fight in Battle for Dazar’alor. We are looking for raiders who are consistent, have great attendance, a good attitude and are always prepared.

Server: Tichondrius (Horde)
Raid Schedule: 7PM – 11PM PST, Friday/Saturday

Recruitment Needs:
Tank: Monk preferred, but open to all
Melee: Rogue, Ret Paladin
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Ele Shaman
Healer: Disc/Holy priest (bonus points if you play both!)

Even if your class is not listed above, give us a shout! Exceptional players will always be considered.

If you are interested and would like to find out more, please send a bnet request to our guild leader: Seepy#11342