380 Havoc DH LF Mythic Raids [Either Faction]

Dessicuus: ILVL 380 , 10 stacks of Reorigination, 1K+ IO

I’m looking for a great place to raid and have fun at a mythic level. I’m currently raiding on my Warrior and want to find a spot for my DH to play as well. Up until this point, my Warrior has been my main focus, but I’d like to find a raid spot for my DH and shift my focus to it as my primary character.

warcraftlogscharacter: /us/zuljin/dessicuus#difficulty=4

Progression: Currently 7/8 Mythic on my Warrior (G’huun will prob be down next week).

Linked Below are my characters, so you can stalk my logs or check progression.

DH: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/zuljin/Dessicuus

Warrior: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/zuljin/Dessamis

Rogue I geared for Zul: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/zuljin/Dessdais

BNET: Dessicus#1840

we are looking for 1 exceptional and active+reliable DH dps

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin or 1 disc+holy priest healer or 1 resto druid , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

I messaged you back and forth on discord for a couple days that led to no reply, assuming you just spam bot everyone with recruitment posts.

what is your discord tag? I will check with my recruiting officer now and find out what happened.

Okay, our recruitment officer never received a notification from discord that you had replied to her which is why you did not receive a response. Unless someone is completely rude and hostile, we do not ever just ghost any potential applicants intentionally.

Thanks for clearing that up. An honest misunderstanding between your recruitment officer and myself.

Hey! I think we would be a pretty good guild for you!

[H][US][Bleeding Hollow] 2/8 Mythic

LFM dps primarily, we are semi hardcore and recently left a casual guild in pursuit of pushing a lot further into mythic. We have some pretty good players and run keys during the week that are currently anywhere from a +10 to a +14.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun (Sun optional) from 9:30pm est-12:30am est.

We are a very chill guild that is pretty laid back but come raid time it’s valuable time that we look to utilize as much as possible.

We are a meritocracy type guild so every spot is always open for raiding, we take the top 20 players in the guild into mythic so no role is out of the question.

Let me know if you are interested:

Discord: EightBitDad#1468

I appreciate the response Chillaxis, but I am looking for something with more progression and a longer history of raiding. Thank you for your time, and I wish you the best in this upcoming tier.

I can use a Warrior if you’d be interested in weekends.

Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

My CE guilds: https://goo.gl/87ncRt

Even if we aren’t recruiting your specific class, feel free to apply anyways.

Color Blind - 5/8M AOTC ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Why Hello :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! Any DPS with a Healing OS is currently in high recruitment! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Hi Dessicuus, I saw your post on my guild recruitment post and looks like I responded to an old post of yours.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-5-8m-lfm-dps-mon-thurs-pst/48638
I’ve added you to btag and awaiting your add back if you still wanna chat.

Hi Claireona, I’m sorry for not getting back to you. I’ve spoke to alot of people over the last couple days and my bnet has just gotten out of hand with adds. Although Narec’s eternal friendship is probably the deal of a lifetime, I am looking for a three day, cutting edge focused guild at this point. I appreciate your interest, and I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. Thank you for your time.

hahaha Narec’s eternal friendship is def a deal of a lifetime! And no worries… hope you find what you’re looking for!

1 Like

If you have strong logs, we might have a place for you! :slight_smile:

Hi Dessicuus!

No Bads Allowed is seeking dedicated members to round out our core roster and push into Cutting Edge for the next tier. Our guild is led by a current US 21/World 72 raider with plenty of experience and excellent raid leading capabilities.

Having previously been a US #64 guild, we are currently 5/8M and looking to rebuild as well as maintain success by smashing each new fight in Battle for Dazar’alor. We are looking for raiders who are consistent, have great attendance, a good attitude and are always prepared.

Server: Tichondrius (Horde)
Raid Schedule: 7PM – 11PM PST, Friday/Saturday

Recruitment Needs:
Tank: Monk preferred, but open to all
Melee: Rogue, Ret Paladin
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Ele Shaman
Healer: Disc/Holy priest (bonus points if you play both!)

Even if your class is not listed above, give us a shout! Exceptional players will always be considered.

If you are interested and would like to find out more, please send a bnet request to our guild leader: Seepy#11342