380 Dev Evoker LF Guild. 4-6 hours a week

Hello,

Looking for a guild that raids sometime after 8:30pm EST  at the earliest and the latest I have no preference, as long as it's not into the wee hours of the morning the next day.  Prefer 2-6 hours a week. Anymore is pushing it and makes my work week a little to hard. 

I usually raid AOTC with a the first couple of mythic bosses being taken out but recently  as of Shadowlands i've just been content with AOTC. I am willing to push harder for the right team. Right now I'm working on gearing myself with m+ until a suitable guild comes along. I've not raided this expansion yet but have been looking at the fights.

I want to state that I am not a perfect raider by any stretch of the imagination, I do however take constructive criticism and try to learn from my mistakes.  Every once and awhile there is boss that I can't get down and I'm perfectly fine sitting out for it. The one that comes to the top of my mind was Mythic Oregorger, I swear if there was a prize for getting hit by every roll I would have gotten it. If ya need me hit me up.

Btag: Siegmund#11801
Discord: Fiirnen#8652
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/fiirnen

Hi! Not sure your interest but i and a few friends have recently (this week) started our own guild . We’re putting a team together to quickly reclear heroic and then get into mythic. We left our previous guild with aotc and 2/8m so i expect that once we get started raiding, progression will go quickly until Mythic.

If you’re interested you can put an app in here:

Application
https:// forms.gle/CCGhMB4ySVnFTG696

And our recruitment post here:
<Scarlet> Brand new CE Startup LFM

Alternatively you can message me on Discord: Offworld#1943

Hi Tayearl - We’re putting together a new AOTC team at SPUN and think you could be a good fit :slight_smile: I’ve posted some details below so you can take a look. If you’d like to hear more about our guild, the raid team, and vibe, and our goals - contact me to talk more on Discord! Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level! We’re a community that loves to run keys, share art and music, and hang out in Discord between raids.

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

As members of SPUN, you are important to us, and our leadership will provide cutting-edge tools to analyze our performance as a team and paths to growth.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST