380 BM Hunter LF Guild

Hello,

I recently transferred to Sargeras from Blade’s Edge/Thunderhorn. I am looking for a raiding guild to progress in current Mythic Uldir and BoA next patch and also to run Mythic+ dungeons with.

Current experience is 2/8M with some experience on the next 3 bosses, and also 1.1k Raider i.o.

Reason for transferring is previous guild was dead and I had to pug majority of my content. Can provide logs if needed or run trials if needed. Not a Huntard, know class mechanics in and out.

Can hit me up. Btag- JRoc#1966

Hello Phoenix, feel free to hit me up bnet.
<The Bad Mama Jamas> Sargeras- Alliance is currently recruiting for the end of Uldir and for Battle for Dazar’alor

We are a semi-hardcore Mythic Progression team that is currrently 7/8M! Below are our raid times and current recruiting requirements! If you don’t see your class on the list and want to apply anyways please do! We will ALWAYS accept great players to help us push Mythic!

Disclosure: After 8.1 we will not be doing farm bosses and will be focused on killing Mythrax and G’huun in a timely matter with the holidays coming up! You may still apply to if you are 6/8M or further to try to jump in on the last two bosses. Otherwise all new applicants will be accepted but will not raid until the new raid comes out! Thank you for understanding!

Raiding Team:

Team Parses-R-Us: Tu/We 730-1130PM EST (Mythic Raiding)

Thursdays are now optional heroic nights from 8PM EST to whenever it ends!

Recruitment:

Disclaimer: Any awesome DPS will always be considered!

Tanks: Closed

Healers: Got 1 spot open for Mythic G’huun

Melee: Demon Hunter

Ranged: Boomkin

If you are interested please fill out the application below and add either myself or Loob on Bnet

Replace the (dot) with an actual period so the link works.

docs(dot)google(dot)com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe3o65_m6XArpz28Z6VnFr5oMFhPrQ2-P5hkCFHtj6dg8Gbbg/viewform

Additional cool things we do!
Normal/Heroic Thursdays!
Friday Night Guild RBGs!
Mythic+ Monday for selling and getting members their 10’s done for the week!

If you want to apply to be on our mythic team or just join to hangout please add
@bardrevolver#1441
or the Assistant recruiter
loobysmooby#1302

Hello,

Right now Extenze(A-Sargeras) is looking for more to help round out our mythic roster. We are a group of friends that is looking for more fun people to push mythic content with. We started this tier with CE in our sights after going 9/11M in ABT - however, with the amount of fall off BFA has received, we are currently only 2/8M. Our goal right now is to rebuild out roster for next tier, then push back into mythic getting as far as we can. Currently we raid Wednesday/Monday, 9pm-12am est.

We have a strong focus on our community. There are some players here that are amazing, and could easily join an 8/8M guild - but they stay because the atmosphere we’ve created here is really fun.

From reading your post, I got the vibe that this is something you are interested in too. We are looking to add another hunter to our team, and I’d love to talk with your more about what we have to offer here. Add me on bnet (JoeJ03#11660), or msg me in game if you are interested.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello,

Did you end up finding a spot? If not Liberation 5/8 M is currently looking for another BM hunter for our Raid Team. We run T/TR 8-11 Central Time. Add LordBaker#1349 if you would like to chat.

Hi! Crucial is recruiting! We just transferred to Sargeras from Tichondrius for the same reasons you did. It was completely dead! We came to Sargeras for greener pastures and really have found it!

We have been getting quite a few new recruits to add to the members of our core roster who made the server transfer with us. In our Tich guild, Broken Covenant, we were 8/8H 2/8M. Now on Sargeras, we are holding recruiting raids each Friday at 9pm cst. Anyone interested in the guild is welcome to attend. Those who are capable and fit our open slots are being invited to our Mythic raids on Saturdays, same time.

Our core spots are competitive. Everyone is encouraged to stay on top of their game. We hope to see you on Friday!