379 Enhance Shaman LF Progression Guild

Hi there everyone. I am currently looking for a guild to push content with. Sadly it seems this expansion has broke my long-time current guild, and this server that I used to call home is quite dead population-wise.

I’m currently 8/8H and 1/8M, 1.1k IO, and I’ve been playing the Enhance spec since 2005 because I’m too stubborn to quit it.

My battletag is Cariono#1754

1 Like

Button Mashers (Mal’Ganis-Horde) Currently 7/8M and 8/8H

About BM:
Button Mashers is formed behind the desire to progress at a highly competitive level on a reasonable raid schedule. We try to maintain a tight-knit feel between our members. The large majority of our core raiders have raided since vanilla/BC and most of us have been playing together for a long time. Our raid atmosphere is pretty light and generally really entertaining as long as people are doing what they are suppose to be. At the end of the day we are here to have fun and kill bosses!

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 8 – 11pm CST Thursday: 8 – 11pm CST Wednesday: 8 - 11pm CST

You can view our current progress as well as some videos of our kills here: -www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Button+Mashers

Raid History:
Top 20 server during WoD: -www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Button+Mashers/rating.tier17

Top 200 US during MoP: -www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Button+Mashers/rating.tier14

Recruitment:
Tanks - Non DH
Melee DPS - DK, Monk, Warrior, Shaman
Ranged DPS - Locks, Mages, Priests
Healer - Priest, Pally, Monk

We expect everyone that applies to fully understand the mechanics of their class.

Please apply here:
-www.bit.ly/buttonmashersapp

OR

Please feel to contact any officer in-game or via discord ((btag // discord))

Club#1123 // clubnp#1359
Rawbur#1853 // Rawbur#9467
Holytoots#1719 // HolyPeaches#1587

Hey I am from the guild [Horde] Iliterit-Hyjal we are currently 2/8M with work on Zek.

We raid on Tuesday and Wednesday from 845 - 1145 EST, and are currently looking for all roles.

You may also see more detail about our guild at WoWprogress.

Below is our contact information, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Contact Information:

GM/RL: Manteca/Axiel- Bnet: PolarBear#1688 Discord- Axiel(Invic)#2243

Recruiter: Annemarie – Bnet: xCH4SE#1730 Discord: xCH4SE#1110

Hi Cariono!

I love that you’re too stubborn to quit enhancement! It is honestly one of my favorite DPS specs in the game, and I hope to see it get some love in 8.1.

I’m recruiting for Surreality, a 12 year-old raiding guild on the Black Dragonflight/Skullcrusher/Gul’dan cluster. (Just to be clear, the guild is 12 years-old. The players are mostly 30-somethings.) We’re currently 8/8H and 2/8M with some pulls on Zek’voz. Raids are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9pm - 11pm EST.

I don’t really want to spam you here, so I’ll just say that what sets us apart from other guilds is our longevity, which I believe comes from the strength of our community and the very real friendships we’ve built over the years. Our team has been raiding since Karazhan, with many of the same leaders and veterans (including myself and my Co-GM, who is our MT and RL of 12 years). This has been a hard expansion on casual raiding guilds and we do occasionally find ourselves struggling to fill a 20-player mythic roster. But even when we don’t have the numbers for mythic – we’re about 2 to 3 DPS short and actively recruiting – we still enjoy each other’s company and make a point of running heroic content, alt raids, achievement runs and mythic+. This makes me confident that we aren’t going anywhere, regardless of the state of the game.

If you think you might be interested in joining us, please add me in-game (velkana#1155) or on Discord (Malice#7616).

Hope to you hear from you soon!

New Lunar Republic - 7/8 Mythic - somewhat spam, but not entirely. No point in typing the same exact thing over, and over.

We are looking for a Healer and DPS for our Mythic raid team. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun 7-10 EST. Our guild has been together for nearly 10 years now, and as such we’re a stable guild that values our community just as much as progression. We’re looking for raiders who want to be a part of something long term, and raid with us for the tiers to come. If you’re interested, or have any questions, you can add Kuroluna#1478 on Bnet.

As someone who had been looking for a guild that isn’t “toxic”, enjoys playing together both in-game, and out of game, and values the community aspect of the guild more than not - New Lunar Republic has been my home since finding it.

Let them know Malemage sent ya. Let’s get this bread

Hey Car, we several raid openings that you may be interested in. If you like us, check our website to see our community and apply! Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 7/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 3/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 8/8 H Uldir

Option 7 Raid Team: Casual Heroic Only Raid

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

O7: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Ranged DPS, DPS DK with tank OS

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK, DH, Ranged DPS

Danger Zone: DPS: DH

Option 7: Healer, DPS of all classes

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, healer, tank

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

<No Fun> 1/8M Uldir US-Proudmoore recruiting members

Guild would be considered an adult guild with members ranging from 20’s to 40’s with a few married couples on the raid team.

Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere

Raid team would be classified semi hardcore

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

Mythic + groups running daily

Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Decrapitator#11851

Or visit us at Https:// Nofun.enjin .com or on Wowprogress .com

Greetings Cariono!

Let’s talk about being stubborn! I am elemental, and gosh darn it no matter how many times everyone keeps harassing me to go enhance, I refuse, too!

Have you considered the Alliance? We have the same progression and attitude! Check our guild out here:

Attention RAIDERS!

WARCRAFT is a highly active, adult Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria, and we are recruiting!

Current progression: 1/8 M, 8/8 H

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional adult players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8p-11p CST
Wednesday 8p-11p CST
Friday (Currently Fun night!) 8p-11p CST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

Guild repairs provided to raiders!

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
Vaader-Khadgar (Guild Master) (Vaader#1854)
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)

<Exødus> (US-Thrall)

We’re a semi-hardcore raiding group looking to clear as much Mythic content as we can without a heavy raid schedule. We are currently working to build our roster in preparation for Battle of Dazar’alor.

Raid times:
Wednesday, Thursday
8pm - 11pm EST

Tuesday (Optional after steady progression)
8pm - 11pm EST - Normal and then Heroic until no longer needed

Interested in joining ?
Kerami (kerami#11148)

Thank you for your consideration; we look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Cariono,

I’m curious about what level of progression you’re looking for - if it happens to be AoTC with some Mythic thrown in we might have what you are looking for! Feel free to add me on bnet (Proserpin#1114) if you have any questions - I’d like to talk to you.

Who we are:
Undying Resolution is a semi-hardcore guild on the Alliance US Elune server recruiting for our Heroic raiding. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time, striving to clear raid content while it is current. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid. We are a long-running guild with strong leadership and maintained active raiding since WOTLK.

Current Tier Progress: 8/8H 2/8M

Who you are:
You are over the age of 18 and are mature, team oriented, and well versed at your class. You show up to raids on time and are prepared with consumables (guild bank provides as many consumables as we can). You study the fights ahead of time and exhibit patience for progression. You communicate with officers about potential scheduling conflicts and sign up for raids in advance on our scheduling calendar.

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST (required for all members)
Sunday 8 to 11 pm EST (Optional raids typically consisting of achievements, alt raids, M+ or farm content).

Recruitment Openings:
DPS: Ranged
All Applications are Accepted!

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com/

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact:
Rhíannon - (Proserpin#1114)
Lissanna - Recruitment Officer (Lissanna#1777)
Mindylynne - Guild Master (Mindalen#1769).

Hi Carlono,

Zeroes to Heroes, an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage, is a community based guild that also raids. We support ten different raiding teams spanning all difficulties every day of the week. We also have a Sunday run that is specifically designed to give those without a raid team or looking to get into raiding a place to experience Uldir in a teaching environment.

More information about our great community can be found here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/zeroes-to-heroes-community-raiding-more/17755?u=lusiv%C3%A8-stormrage

and for information about our various raid teams can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pb8NCHPaGahBqPutT8bS0AqH9vFFbrQAzGSOmUYme9Y/edit?usp=sharing

Many of our members have found their home here, we hope you will check us out!

Hey Cariono! We are looking for an enhance shaman for current progression and would love to talk more if you are interested. We have been together for 12 years and would offer a new stable home for you to come be apart of. We are also part of a “thrall cabal” of top guilds on our server so off nights have activity. Here is some generic info about us and feel free to message me if you have any questions. Thanks.

RAID TIMES

Progression Nights:
Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm - 12am EST (2 Days - 6 Hours/Week)
Off Night Raid or M+ Runs:
Wednesday: 9pm - 12am EST

We also run M+ throughout the week and weekends

CURRENT Progression
Uldir:
3/8 Mythic
8/8 Heroic
8/8 Normal

CURRENT NEEDS:
Hight Priority DPS:
Monk
DH
Shaman
Warlock
Any DPS will be considered. Having a Tank or Heal OS is always beneficial but not necessary.

ABOUT US

Coalition is home to a group of mature players who have raided since 2008. Our goal is to push content in the latest raids and be consistent and competitive while also having fun.

Contact Information

Battle Tags:
Gandar - Gandar#11713
Crix - Crixalls#1193
Sas - Danjorzone#1615
Luci - Edcthegreat1478
Aryn - Aryn#11439

Hi Cariono,

Faceroll on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild that is looking for individuals who are interested in pushing Mythic raid content for CUTTING EDGE while still enjoying our time. We’re looking for any roles and so long as you can play you’re spec competently you’re welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk!

About The Guild

We’ve been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids during current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule

Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression

Uldir

Normal: 8/8

Heroic: 8/8

Mythic: 2/8 (15% Zek)

Current Needs

DPS - [High] Rogues/DH/Locks/BOOMKIN!!! But we will consider and take others as well based on preformance!

Healer -[Very Low] Will consider DPS with a solid healer offspec.

Contact

Sounds like something you’re interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we’ll chat. No realm transfer is required until 8.1 mythic SoZ drops!

Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367

Alzar [Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256

Blackstool [Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408

Crouching [Guild Officer] - Daniel#1124