379 Boomy LF Mythic Guild

Used to be top 100 world raider on both a mage and this druid playing bear tank. Just starting to get back into the game and looking to raid mythic for the new raid :slight_smile:

Hit me up if interested I can link logs of my guys when I raided. My options are open for server transfer/faction change.

Would be willing to bear tank it up again if the spot was available.

New Lunar Republic - 7/8 Mythic - somewhat spam, but not entirely. No point in typing the same exact thing over, and over.

We are looking for some DPS for our Mythic raid team. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun 7-10 EST. Our guild has been together for nearly 10 years now, and as such we’re a stable guild that values our community just as much as progression. We’re looking for raiders who want to be a part of something long term, and raid with us for the tiers to come. If you’re interested, or have any questions, you can add Aerro#1143, Eberebus#1606, or Azazel#11178 on Bnet.

As someone who had been looking for a guild that isn’t “toxic”, enjoys playing together both in-game, and out of game, and values the community aspect of the guild more than not - New Lunar Republic has been my home since finding it.

Let them know Malemage sent ya. Let’s get this bread

7/8 M team, 6% on ghuun, fri-sat 6-10 pst james#12323

Hey man, add me sf1649ers80#1654

I would love to speak with you about a spot on our team! If interested please contact us!

[A] SACRED of Baelgun-Doomhammer(US) Stable guild that has been raiding together for 8 years, looking for dps to push for CE in BFD. We are currently 5/8M and 8/8H.

*****We are always looking to recruit any exceptional dps *****

Melee:
Warrior
WW Monk

Ranged:
Warlock
Mage
Ele Shammy
Shadow Priest
Boomkin
MM/BM Hunter

About us: We are looking for players who want to push high end mythic content but don’t want to raid on a hardcore schedule. We subscribe to the philosophy that less time playing doesn’t mean less effort or success. We believe that the time we spend dedicated to raiding every week is something important to all our raiders, and we will put that time to good use progressing.

We expect all our raiders to be prepared for raid nights by doing adequate research on the fights we are attempting. Flask and feast are provided.

To us, the most important aspect in a raider is having strong raid awareness. We value raiders that want to execute the fights correctly while still being able to put out the damage and healing needed. We do not want raiders that are going to ignore mechanics.

What we can offer you is a guild full of good friends that will push into mythic content. We can offer you a guild that doesn’t raid on a Hardcore schedule but will be sure to use our time effectively to progress to the best of our abilities. We can also offer an active leadership who is open to suggestions and constructive feedback.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs/Sun 6:30 to 9 PST/9:30 to 12:00 EST optional night Weds (Invites 15 minutes prior to pull time)

Applicant Requirements:
*A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently.
*18+ years of age. We are a mature guild, no kids please!
*Logs that demonstrate raid awareness and knowledge of your class
*Discord with working mic
*Dedication and Reliability. Show up consistently on time. Minimum raid attendance is 90%.
*Open to constructive feedback on performance.

Think you would be a good fit for us?
Feel free to fill out an application at http:// bit.ly/2xZ1dPU (Remove the space after the //) or Contact one of us in game via BattleTag:

Rawkfist#1140
Minko4000#1590
Zaidian#1658

Greetings Bearied. Last Pull is seeking a Balance Druid for our Mythic raid team and you seem like a great fit. Info below and hope to hear from you soon!.

Last Pull - 8/8H, 7/8M We are a semi-casual group of mature adults that enjoys downing high-end content on a 2 day schedule. We expect our members to be relatively laid-back and respectful to other guild members, while maintaining focus during raids, having good attendance and the willingness to do their due diligence with respect to enchanting/gemming their gear and researching their class and fight strategies.

Schedule
Tuesday and Thursday: 7:30-10:30 pm CST (Progression)
Wednesday: 7:30-10:30 pm CST (Heroic/Casual)

Recruitment
We have need of the classes listed below to finish off Uldir and head into Battle of Dazar’alor. However, we are always open to recruitment of all capable players regardless of class.

Balance Druid
Shaman (Resto)
Warlock

Contact
Add via btag or whisper Grunbold, Negabyte or Fattytim in game for more information.

Bldknight#1994

Hello,

Right now Extenze(A-Sargeras) is looking for more to help round out our mythic roster. We are a group of friends that is looking for more fun people to push mythic content with. We started this tier with CE in our sights after going 9/11M in ABT - however, with the amount of fall off BFA has received, we are currently only 2/8M. Our goal right now is to rebuild out roster for next tier, then push back into mythic getting as far as we can. Currently we raid Wednesday/Monday, 9pm-12am est.

We have a strong focus on our community. There are some players here that are amazing, and could easily join an 8/8M guild - but they stay because the atmosphere we’ve created here is really fun.

if this is something you are interested in, I’d love to talk with your more about what we have to offer here. Add me on bnet (JoeJ03#11660) if you are interested.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there I’m looking to make a guild because it’s extremely hard to find one that needs a tank. I’m looking for raid days to be 11:30p-2a Tue, Wed, and Thu these will be Eastern time zones. Bnet is Uther7052#1213 if you want to chat…

Hi Bearied,
I saw your post and wanted to tell you a bit about my guild :slight_smile:

BreakingGameBalance - Bleeding Hollow - 8/8N - 8/8H - 7/8M - is recruiting players for our Mythic progression roster.

Currently we are raiding 2 days a week (Wed/Thur) and are looking to add skilled players to our Mythic progression roster.

BreakingGameBalance is full of veteran raiders who are competent, competitive, and enjoy raiding.

As of now we are looking to complement our roster and progress through Mythic Uldir.

Ideal Players:

Active and competitive

Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

375+ ilvl and 33+ artifact level are required.

70%+ parses are a large plus.

Our raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Thursday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Recruiting All exceptional players who share our mindset!

All exceptional players will be considered for a spot regardless of spec. Trials are offered at the beginning of each week.

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

Remember, we like to have fun and are looking for like-minded players interested in raiding Mythic and progressing on bosses.

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Thanks for your consideration

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead)

Lowhealing FailFixer#11337 (Guild Master)

<Powered by Memes> Is reformed and chugging away at content! Looking for:

Tank Player (Preferably multiple tanks for better comp)
Spriest (High)
Moonkin (High)
Warrior (Medium)
Warlock (Medium)
Resto Druid (Medium)
Mage (Medium)

Currently 6/8M

Our goal from the very beginning has always been to clear content on a short schedule as efficiently as we possibly can, and that doesn’t change now. If you are a raider that can no longer raid the standard T/W/TH/M schedule <Powered by Memes> is for you.

Currently recruiting all players, with a preference to a Spriest, Moonkin and a talented tank player that can play multiple tanks for progression.

Raid Times:
Friday/Saturday 9-1EST

We don’t raid over, we don’t have “optional” raid days. We raid 8 hours and get it done.

If you are interested please contact Chistorm#11212 (Bnet) or Chistorm#3873 (discord)

Or submit an application here!

https:// docs. google. com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfCUUaGUMcmYJtvAdDB2rUjzwgy4-Fcy-Cnwo44TOY5tTCAZg/viewform

Hello. <Drow> 8/8H 3/8M is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We’re a long standing PVE raiding guild since vanilla WoW with numerous top 20 US kills under our belts. Our aim is to provide a good team environment and kill bosses while doing so.

Our raid schedule is Tues.- Wed. 6:30 PM-9:30 PM PST

We are currently recruiting RDPS for immediate spots in BFA and beyond.

You can also contact me via my battle tag: Anticlergy#1303. Or, you can apply at http://drowgaming.net/index.php?/forums/forum/25-wow-recruitment/

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 8/8 Mythic Uldir (Cutting Edge)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 4/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 2/8M, 8/8 H Uldir

Option 7 Raid Team: Casual Heroic Only Raid

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

O7: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Closed but still accepting applications for exceptional ranged DPS willing to sit until a spot is available

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK,DH, Ranged DPS (Boomie, Hunter, Mage pref but all others considered)

Danger Zone: Ret Pally, Rogue, Resto Shaman, Ranged DPS

Option 7: Healer (with DPS OS preferred), melee DPS (with potential tank OS pref), all ranged DPS

QQ Puffs: Ranged DPS

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Hi I would love to speak to you about what you are looking for and if we would be a good fit for you, here is a little about us.

The Crimson Cross of Lightbringer (Alliance) is looking for excellent players. We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team, with a primary goal of Cutting Edge every tier.

Current Progression: 8/8H 4/8M

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST

Sunday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST is used for progression during the first month of a new tier, after that it becomes the optional Heroic raid clear.

We look for a 90% attendance commitment to be on our core raid team.

Currently Recruiting: All exceptional dps, with good attitudes and personality.

Tank and Heals: Closed.

DPS

• Boomkin

• Hunter

• Warlock

• Mage

*Shadow Priest

All exceptional ranged DPS are encouraged to apply.

About Us:

The Crimson Cross is a gaming community and currently holds the Guinness World Record for Longest Active Online Gaming Guild. We have been together through various games for many years, and we made our home here in WoW starting with Legion.

Our goals are simple: we want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust. We are aiming for Cutting Edge every tier.

Outside of raids, we enjoy running M+ dungeons, hunting for achievements, pets and mounts. We also play other games together such as Heroes, Path of Exile, and the occasional DnD campaign. For the past several years, we have gathered in person at least once per year to hang out, drink and play board games. It’s a good time, folks!

What we offer:

• A community where you can grow as a player.

• A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.

• A transparent leadership team that encourages members to be involved.

• A guild where you will get back as much as you put into it.

• A non-raiding member rank for friends and family (over the age of 18) of full guild members.

• Two character raiding system for all Mythic raiders. Not Required This is considered a benefit to those who want to maintain a raiding alt

What we want:

• Adults (18+) that can take being roasted if they make a mistake, or help dish it out when needed.

• Players with a strong raiding background that are looking for a guild home - not just a place to play the latest raid tier.

• Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.

• Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work, etc.

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact us:

General App: bit.ly/tccraid

Misstreat#11777 (bnet) or Misstreat#8419 (Discord)

Oryhara#11229 (bnet) or Oryhara#5066 (Discord)

Keneh#2741(bnet) or Dilleana#3617(Discord)

Bearied,

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran, We recently moved to Dalaran after running a raiding guild on Kael’thas for 13 years. The main reason for the move was Kael’thas is dead. We stopped raiding almost 2 months ago to organize the guild move and ended up on Dalaran about 3 weeks ago.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. I would have to bring you here as dps, but I will have a tank spot opening up in a month or so. We should get together and chat a bit.
You can check out our dps by looking at our raid roster all Orange and purple parses. you can find me at Geo#1668

Geo

Hellooooooo Bearied!

is a 3/8M recruiting for Uldir.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for a Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Hey there Bearied!

Conviction of Bleeding Hollow is currently looking to recruit a solid Boomkin for BfD progression. We raid 2 nights a week for 7 hours total. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out:

8/8M Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-1am CST on Sargeras. Add me on btag CGVibez#1169 we can chat

Hello we are in need of a boomy.

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 8/8 heroic and 2/8 mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years and most of which have raiding experience dating back to vanilla. We are looking for competent and reliable players who enjoy raiding and pushing keys to help build around our core mythic roster heading into 8.1 and beyond.

Raid Times:
Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-11:30pm server time.

If you are interested in joining add one of our battle tags:
AFusco#1382
bnet Ash#11430 Discord Celesaris#7924

Hey Bearied,

United We Loot [A] Stormrage recruiting a few more raiders!

Philosophy

We believe that raiding content can be achieved without the need for an environment where everyone is barking at one another. Because of this, we have a low tolerance for individuals with abrasive attitudes and personalities. We are looking for individuals who want the challenge of content and the enjoyment that comes with conquering that content with the people around them.

Battle of Dazar’alor is right around the corner and we’re looking for you to join us in our progression! We raid two days a week with a casual to semi-hardcore environment.

We are also looking for individuals who have a desire for Mythic+ dungeons.

Raid Times

Tuesday 9:00p -11:00p EST (Heroic/Normal)
Thursday 9:00p -11:00p EST (Mythic/Heroic)
Friday 9:00p -12:00a EST (Mythic/Heroic)

Progression

2/8M Uldir
8/8H Uldir

• Tanks - Full
  • Healers - Open
  • Melee DPS - Open
  • Ranged DPS - Open

Other players are encouraged to inquire

Player expectations:
* We expect each raider to come prepared for raids.
* A basic understanding of fight mechanics.
* An ability to ask questions.
* Completion of weekly M+10.
* Enchants, Food,
* Flasks, Prepots.

All other skilled players are encouraged to contact us about joining.

Anyone interested in joining please contact one of our officers:

Deathfier @ Deathfire#1102
Summine @ summine#1882
xSyl @ syl#12907