379 Balance Druid 5/8M - LF Semi-Casual / Heroic Guild

Hey all, I gave mythic raiding a try this tier, but realized it isn’t really for me. Looking to pull back a bit and join a slightly more casual guild that focuses on getting AotC at a decent pace, without progressing into mythic super seriously.

I’m available for raiding Tues/Thurs after 5:30pm server time (PST) and 7pm on Wednesday. Im in the eastern time zone, so I can’t go much later than 10-10:30 server time.

If any more serious guilds have a heroic farm night that lines up with my availability, I’d be interested in joining as well as a casual/substitute even.

Greetings!

[8/8H|1/8M] Raids Tu/Wed from 630p/9p ST, We’d be willing to work with that minor schedule conflict on Wednesday regarding the half hour. Send Myself or Riskeey a message if you want to discuss it more. Fairly relaxed group, not hardcord into mythic but still going to work on it with the new content at our own speed.

Andatae (Exias#11662)
Riskeey (Riskeey#11129)

Hey Mawu - Its Pairate here we’ve done some joint stuff throughout BfA and Legion. If you want I can talk to our officers to have you join us for the next tier. We do Wednes 7-10 ST with myself personally wanting to dabble more into Mythic once heroic is on farm. We usually pace similar to Dungeons and Giraffes. I think you’re on my friends list so I’ll hit you up if I see you on.