378 Rogue / 371 Boomie LF Guild

Hey everyone,

My previous guild had a bit of a falling out and has completely stopped raiding. I’m looking to pick it back up right away as I don’t like being stagnant.

I used to main rogue, but it’s taken a back seat as I’ve become more acquainted with balance druid. As of right now, I can play both to a fairly decent degree, the boomie just needs to play a little bit of catch up. I’ve listed my logs for both below. I don’t have any post 8.1 logs for the rogue.

Rogue:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/c%C3%B6dy#difficulty=4&partition=1

Druid:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/cxdizzle#

As you can see, the potential for both classes is definitely there, just a matter of putting it somewhere meaningful.

A bit about me:
I’ve been playing WoW off and on since the release of TBC and have always enjoyed it. I am fairly knowledgeable when it comes to many previous mechanics and adaptable when it comes to new ones. Just in need of like-minded individuals who enjoy playing with one another toward a common goal.

Raid Experience:
Uldir: 1/8M 8/8H
ABT: 5/11M
ToS: 5/9M
Nighthold: 3/10M

Schedule:
My preferable schedule would be 8 - 11pm EST.
My open nights are Monday and Tuesday.
Yes, this is a rare schedule, hence why I’m posting.

If you have any questions or are interested, feel free to add me on bnet.
Btag: Toroc#1980

:slight_smile: Maybe check out my rosters

We are one night a week raid and run mythic + all threw out the week , check us out if you think you will fit

Hello. <Drow> 8/8H 3/8M is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We’re a long standing PVE raiding guild since vanilla WoW with numerous top 20 US kills under our belts. Our aim is to provide a good team environment and kill bosses while doing so.

Our raid schedule is Tues.- Wed. 6:30 PM-9:30 PM PST

We are currently recruiting RDPS for immediate spots in BFA and beyond.

You can also contact me via my battle tag: Anticlergy#1303. Or, you can apply at http://drowgaming.net/index.php?/forums/forum/25-wow-recruitment/

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks!

Horde
US - Thrall

<Redacted> 7/8 M

About Us:
Redacted was created by people who have a history of Cutting Edge experience and are looking to get back into raiding in BFA. We are seeking more players who would like to push for Cutting Edge in BFA. Our GM has raid lead since Vanilla in a number of guilds and looks to continue in Redacted. We enjoy doing things outside of game and hope to add more members.

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday, 9pm - 1am EST

Needs:
DPS

Application Link: goo.gl/forms/jueIncvMv01yrxgJ2

Contact
Naturalight#1420
Dara#2639 (Discord)
If you have any questions or concerns

Core spots for either position!

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 4/8M, is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 9PM -12PM EST
Saturday 9PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: In need of backup willing to main dps
Melee: Death Knight, Rogue, Monk, Paladin
Ranged. Mage, Druid, Priest
Healer: Shaman

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• LonewolfmcQ#1468
  • Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398
  • Phobia#1707

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Bump, still lookin.

5/8M is a new guild that recently transferred to Illidan from Arthas. We are currently looking for competent Healers and DPS for the next raid tier. We are an active guild in M+ with 1800 io players and decently high PVP rating. However, our main goal is to get Cutting Edge with the players we have. Our goal as a guild is too be a Cutting Edge mythic guild. We have some of the pieces to do so, we are just looking for that extra bump to get us there.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11PM CST! We expect 95% attendence

We believe once heroic is farmable content to the pugable world, that raiders can do it on their own time. We will give you what you need to do what needs to be done to be at a mythic level. There is a caveat to this. Your dedication to the guild and the willingness to get better, and show up on time. We do not shy away from criticizing poor play. We will give you the tools if you give us the work! We are building for next tier and beyond!

PlzDontNerf#11554 Hit Me Up!

Hi Cody.

I sent you a friend request in Battle net but I wanted to leave some information here in the meantime. I am the GM of Rally, a community on the Dalaran server with a dual faction presence. While we appear to be a large guild with 5 raid teams, we still maintain a small guild community feel as we are structured in such a way that allows us to experience lots of overlap with each other through events and open raids.

I’m looking for a ranged DPS for my O7 raid that raids Tuesday nights. This raid is a heroic only raid however and will never see mythic content. In the event your schedule changes, as I mentioned, I do have several other teams to explore as well. I would love to chat with you about this if Rally could be a potential option for you. Our website is https://www.rallyguild.com and you can always reach me in Discord at Ava#5594.

Thanks and good luck in your guild search!

Hello, Astral is currently recruiting for immediate core positions in our mythic progression team.

(4/8M) - Mal’ganis - Horde

Raid Times
Friday / Saturday
7:30 pm - 11:30 pm Server (CST)

About Us:
is a Mythic progression guild built from Cutting Edge players many of which have been playing since 2005. We are a newer guild that started at the end of Legion with an extremely strong core team and a focus to clear Mythic content quickly.

We enjoy having a steady progression focused environment with an efficient and condensed schedule.

What do we give you?
We provide a fun, drama free environment for you to play alongside like-minded players while experiencing end game progression. Outside of raiding, members enjoy other in-game content such as pushing high M+ keys, leveling alts, pulling together alt runs, etc. Many members also play numerous games outside of WoW such as Overwatch, PUBG, LoL, etc.

We also provide all raiders with flasks, feasts, potions, and 2500g in repairs

Nefia#1855 - BNET
Nef#7418 - Discord

Hi Cody :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! Any DPS with a Healing OS is currently in high recruitment! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475