378 Holy paladin LF Mythic guild

Link says it all. Holy paladin LF Mythic raiding guild 2days/week from 7h-10ish time. If you got a spot for me,let me know. Also love to do m+ and rbgs/arena! If your guild into all of the above! think of me :slight_smile:

Mclovin#1849

Thanks!

Got an immediate position open for a pally!

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 4/8M, is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 9PM -12PM EST
Saturday 9PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: In need of backup willing to play dps
Melee: Death Knight, Rogue, Monk, Paladin
Ranged. Mage, Druid, Priest
Healer: Shaman, Priest, Paladin

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• LonewolfmcQ#1468
  • Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398
  • Phobia#1707

Failed at Hogger is a 3/8M horde guild on Turalyon recruiting for our mythic roster! We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm est

With Dazar’alor coming out we’re looking to expand our ranks! We’re not only looking for raiders but we’re also looking for m+ pushers (especially tanks)
Immediate openings for Ele shams/spriests that meet these requirements and are ready to raid all ranged dps will be considered for this open spot though!

Requirements to be considered for the mythic bench/mythic team include: Good attendance, 60%+ parse, at least a 33 minimum on your neck pre Dazar’alor, doing your m+ weekly (whether it be a 10 or 15) good attitude and good raid awareness

Recruitment contacts: Amirah#3277 discord || Hotsauce#1407 battle.net

We are currently recruiting for a HPal for our core Mythic Team. Please message me or fill out the application below if you are interested.

Coffee Oclock (A - Sargeras) 6/8M is currently recruiting active players to join our Mythic raid team as we prepare for Battle of Dazar’alor. We aim for Cutting Edge each Raid tier, PvP, and we enjoy pushing Mythic Plus keys. Coffee Oclock was established in Jan 2018.

Wed/Thurs 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM EST

Progression:
ABT: 5/11 M
Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 6/8 M

More info below:
Apply At: < goo.gl/forms/BQjgxgTI6ePm1sQD2 >

My Btag/Discord: Sourjolly#1540 / Sour#4986