377ilvl Paladin Tank Looking for a highly social Guild

Hello everybody I am Bubba I’m currently Coming back after five months Due to real-life stuff. Anyways I’m a very knowledgeable player always raid ready Flask/Food. I play a lot so I am looking for a very very Social and active guild .If your guild is not Active and social Then do not waste my time. I am always doing research trying to better myself as a gamer. Looking for a Core spot As a tank. That means Social and active inside discord to throughout the day. I will transfer servers if you meet the requirements of what I’m looking for. Anyways thank you for reading my post

Guild: [A]<Perfect>[US-Stormrage]
About us: <Perfect> is a big community of friends, raiders, and mythic plus runners. We are currently recruiting for our mythic teams going into BoD. We sport 4 teams and are looking for all kinds of exceptional players, so give us a whisper if interested!
Progression: 3/8M, 8/8H
Recruit Contact: Nephilimx#11726
Teams:
Rush (Fri/Sat, 10:00pm - 1:00am EST)
Tuesday (Tues/Thurs, 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST)
Skeleton Crew (Wed/Thurs, 2:00pm - 5:00pm EST)
Genesis (Tues/Wed/Thurs, 12:01am - 3:00am EST)

Currently Skeleton Crew and Tuesday have a need for 1 main tank while the other 2 teams welcome a toon that can dps but be able to switch to tank for niche situations.
GL HF

Hello there!

I’ll link you my spam so you know a bit about the guild ^.^

Guild & Server: <Come Honor Critties> Horde: Mal’Ganis

Raid Times/Days: Mon/Tue/Wed 11:30p-2a, EST

Current Progression: Newer guild led by CE raiders striving for CE in the future.

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet-Uther7052#1213

Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdXI6amksW-KmyrelcYSEqQxmYcLai95iMuT-bsZiYBsFDbQA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Requirements: iLvl 370+, HoA 32 (for raid.) Must know fights. Must be able to regularly attend raid days. (Not including call-offs or emergencies.) Needs: Currently accepting applications for all roles.

Heyy!

Going to keep this super short!!

MG- Stormrage [A]

We are a NEW guild for 8.1 our raid leader is 8/8M

8 - 11 pm EST Tuesday, Thursday

Some of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who Are on throughout the day running M+s and other content. Id Love to talk to you more

Thanks for reading this!!! hope you find a home soon <3

discord: briixxloveee#4871

Horde on Malganis add mee and lets chat. Morpheus#1478