377 Spriest/375 HDH LF Mythic Guild

My old guild died so I haven’t done much Mythic Uldir, but looking to get back into the raiding game. Titanslayer looking for a new home that raids around 6-10EST. Days are flexible, but times are not. I’m getting old and need my beauty sleep so I’m not looking to go past 10.

Hey, just gonna throw my info out there. Let me know if you’re interested. Would have an immediate spot available for you, not planning to raid till the new year though and hit dazaralor hard when it’s out.

Absolute is currently looking for more people for BFA and a push into 8.1.

What you can expect from us:
Absolute is a newly formed guild looking to push into 8.1 on a 2 night a week raid schedule. We are a group of friends that want to get together each week and down some bosses with the end goal being Cutting Edge each tier. We will provide a fun atmosphere while at the same time maintaining a “semi-hardcore” mindset and getting serious for actual boss pulls. Feasts, flasks, and vantus runes will be provided.

What we expect from you:
We expect you to be knowledgeable of your class. Prepare for new bosses (watching videos, proper addons such as DBM or Big wigs, Angry Assignments, WA’s, 90% raid attendance, No Drama, and a positive attitude.

What We Are Looking For:
Our current needs are:
DPS: All
Healers: Druid, Shaman, Pally
Tanks: None

Progression:
Varies at the moment from 8/8H to 4/8M. GM is past cutting edge in Legion.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 7-10 Est
Wednesday 7-10 Est

Any questions or concerns
GM: Rab#11453

Seraph’s Disasterpiece team would love to add a shadow priest to their mythic roster!

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294, hybie#1953

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Don’t want to leave a wall of text, check out our team’s forum post.

Contact me directly!
Btag - Chiqt#11826 :sunglasses: :grinning:

Undaunted is a semi-hardcore (3/8M) raiding guild that is primarily composed of deaf players, as such we do not use voice in our raids and use text based communication. We are stationed on Ner’zhul, associated with Frostmane and Tortheldrin sister realms. We raid from 8:30-11:30 pm CST on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. We keep downtime and chatter to a minimum by focusing on churning out productive pulls. We send out invites at 8:15, and we never stay past 11:30.

We are currently recruiting several raiders for the last few weeks of Uldir until BoD’s release and expect to see a stabilized roster by the time BoD rolls out. We have a flexible roster system consisting of three levels- Core, Rotation, and Substitutes. We are currently recruiting Core level raiders or rotation level raiders who are available at least Sundays. Core level players are the highest ranked raider, getting priority invites to progression bosses. Core raiders are expected to maintain a 92% attendance rate which would allow one excused attendance from raid per month. We work with people who go on vacations, etc. by calling in our Rotation raiders to come and fill in vacancies or calling in substitutes as a last resort.

Tanks- Are only recruited internally, if you want to become our tank, you may do so only after proving your reliability playing a different role.

Healers- Monk and Paladin.

RDPS- Mage, Shaman, Druid, Hunter, Warlock, Priest.

MDPS- Full, don’t get discouraged from applying though!

Our philosophy is that we prefer raiders possessing critical thinking skills and the ability to perform when assigned mechanics, survive in OH-CRAP moments using appropriate immunities, defensives, and warlock cookies. To describe our environment, we have a good balance between serious competition while sparing time for inside jokes. Pugs that joined our raid say nothing but great things about our environment. We have two players leading the team. Amis (played since 2006) is our Raid Leader, Doc (played since 2008) is our Raid Leader XO. Amis and Doc works together to ensure a smoothly operated raid that values transparency.

If we piqued your interest, you may choose to contact us via:

Amisorcery, Raid Leader: bnet - Amiszilla#1490 or discord - Amis#6309

The Knights Who Say Ni on Kael’thas/Ghostlands are looking for more to help round out our roster moving forward in BFA. We are progression focused guild who’s goal is to progress as far as possible within a limited raiding schedule. We are looking to recruit like minded raiders who cant make a weekday raid schedule due to work or school.

Most of us work odd schedules or have families and other outside obligations that limit our ability to raid during the week, but one thing we all have in common is the drive to progress in this game we enjoy. Many of us have done high end progression raiding in the past but due to changes in our day to day schedules could no longer make the standard weekday raid schedules.

Raid Times:
Optional Raid: Friday 9pm-12am Eastern (6-9pm Pacific)
Main Raid: Saturday/Sunday 2-5pm Eastern (11-2pm Pacific)

Current Progression:
4/8M
8/8H

Current Openings:
RDPS: All
MDPS: Warrior or Ret Pally
Healers: None Currently
Tanks: Tank with DPS offspec
If you don’t see your spec listed still apply if you are interested

Contact info:
My Btag: Lukien#1938
Officer Btag: Kernols#1905

Still looking, but recruiters please note I said I wont go past 10EST.

Our times seem to be spot on for you. :slight_smile:

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 8/8H (AoTC) and 5/8M Uldir.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.