377 OutRogue Looking for Perth Guild for Fun

Hi, im just looking for a guild in aus that is either perth based or has a good number of perth based people, to work towards progression in the raid tiers.

not really hardcore progression, but wouldnt mind a team that was dedicated in learning the fights and not giving up.

Hi Mate we have exactly what you are looking for:

Message me ingame on sharky#2786

Hey Nigel, joining us would require a faction change and possibly a realm transfer to Frostmourne but a lot of our members and leadership team, including myself, are Perth based. We raid on weekends on both Saturday and Sunday from 4pm-8pm Perth time. Current progress is 6/9H

I definitely would not call us hardcore raiders but we do want progression and aim for AOTC each tier and progression in the mythic tier. We would really like to round out our main roster and stop having to pug and we are lacking in melee dps so you would be guaranteed a spot.

If you are interested talk to any of our members in game for an invite and come and give us a trial in a weekend raid or just trial as a pug for a week if you don’t want to commit to the realm transfer.

If we aren’t what you’re looking for good luck with your search :slight_smile:

Heya. We have a few Perth players and our raids start at 8.30pm AEST time to accommodate for them. PM me if you would like to have a chat on bnet GeMiah#1456