377 Hunter (or 371 Priest) Looking for Guild

Hiya! Things have been a little quiet in my guild lately, so I’m looking for people to raid or run keystones with during evenings and late nights (from 6:00pm to 1:00am Pacific Time).

I currently main BM/MM Hunter (372 equipped, 377 bags), and also play Disc/Holy Priest (369 equipped, 371 bags). I was hoping to find a home for one of my two characters – ideally a “casual Mythic” raiding guild if that’s at all a thing? (maybe two nights a week, no crazy loot rules, etc.)

I recognize I’m probably not Mythic raider quality right now, but I’m willing to put in the time and effort to improve, and I am okay with sitting on the bench or reserve roster each week given my inexperience.

Currently lockout-gated in Mythic PUGs, and would love to join a consistent group to take down however many bosses I can get though! I can’t post links, so you’ll have to search me on Warcraftlogs or RaiderIO if that’s something important to you.

The best way to contact me is through Discord: Polytonic#8328
I am willing to faction/server-transfer for the right guild.

2 Likes

Added you on bnet. Would love to talk to you about joining us! Hethrus#1504

Redundant Idiocracy on US-Silvermoon/Mok’Nathal a new way to guild is expanding raiding ranks. 7/8 H and 2/8 M. Tue, Wed & Thu progression nights 6-9 p.m.(P.S.T.). We also have a non progression raid on Sat 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. (P.S.T.) Recruiting raid ready, reliable players. Multi spec preferred. hit me up if you want to talk my bnet tag is DarkPhoenix#1651

US - Kil’Jaeden Horde

​ 8/8 Heroic 3/8 Mythic Uldir

Raid nights: Tuesday Heroic (casual), Wed and Thurs Mythic Progression 6:45-915PM ST (PDT)

Casual raiding guild but we are serious about Progression and killing bosses!

Looking for a few more to fill out our Mythic Roster:

Currently 3/8M looking to get 4-5 bosses before 8.1. We want to make sure to have a solid 25 man mythic roster for 8.1 to hit the ground running and compete for top 20 guilds on the server. We have fun and keep each other entertained 3 nights a week in a laid back raiding atmosphere. We provide flasks and feasts for raiders. Active guild and discord at almost all times of the day and night! We like to help each other push the highest keys possible, get PVP rankings, and keep the group updated on the latest game changes. Raid days are Tuesday Heroic (casual, alt and selling AOTC) Wednesday and Thursday PROGRESSION nights 6:45 - 9:15 PM ST (PDT).

if your interested wouldnt mind chatting a little feel free to add me on bnet
adrastoss#1903

Hello!

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for patch 8.1 raiding. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further. :slight_smile:

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more “casual” basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)
• Uldir - Heroic: 1/8
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in 8.1!

As a newer guild we are currently in the process of finalizing our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running once the patch 8.1 raids hit live. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (H) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

TANK: Closed - our second tank is willing to go DPS for the right tank replacement (i.e. near 100% attendance, raid leading able, and raid ready)

OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

HEALERS: Druid, Monk(H), Paladin, Priest(H), Shaman(H)

OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

RANGE DPS: Druid(H), Hunter, Mage(H), Priest(H), Shaman(H), Warlock(H)

MELEE DPS: Death Knight(H), Demon Hunter(H), Druid(H), Monk(H), Paladin(H), Rogue(H), Shaman(H), Warrior(H)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you’re interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: estratovus.enjin.com

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Hey! Our guild, Rapid Intervention, is recruiting and I think we might be a good fit for you. :slight_smile: I just sent you a friend request on Discord (Leah#0210).

Sacred is a pretty casual alliance guild on US-Earthen Ring. We (generally) enjoy each other’s company. We try to foster a mature guild environment that shows respect for all our players. We have a lot of helpful people in the guild to assist with most anything. We do look to make sure people want to play this game, and not have us play it for you.

We raid 2 nights, heroic/eventually mythic if we have the people.
And a normal casual/alt run one night a week.
Raid times: Tues/Wed 7 pm-10 pm EST.
Casual/alt run: Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm EST

Outside of raiding, we do a decent amount of mythic plus, the occasional achievement run, and a few guild parties. A few people PvP, but not a lot. You’re welcome to take a poke around out Discord to get a better sense of us. https:// discord.gg/q56JS47

All roles/classes welcome! Though we’re bursting at the seams with healers, so if you really want to only heal and never DPS this may not be the place for you. Our raiding lock would really, really love it if another lock joined so she isn’t in charge of dropping closets as needed. We’re looking for active players who want to work on mythic.

We are a pretty casual guild, a lot of mature players but we do have a few rules. Please keep guild chat PG-13, we have some young folks. No swearing, politics, religion, or soliciting. Please be polite to fellow guildies. Overall, we want to have fun and play with people who aren’t jerks.

Discord: Renala#0010

Hey Polytonic!
REGENCY on Mal’Ganis, Horde is recruiting for multiple teams!

Raid Teams
Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 3/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Dirty Sand Skeletons - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/8 Heroic Uldir, 8/8 Normal Uldir
Time: 7:00pm to 10:00pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Thursday

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 7/8 Heroic Uldir
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday

Misfits - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir
Times: 7:30pm to 10:30pm CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Contact
Recruitment Officers: Rynoir (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
Chriztoph (Btag: Chriztoph#1117)

Hm, I didn’t list my BattleTag … did you mean to add me on Discord? What’s your Discord ID?

Marginally Sufficient is looking to complete our weekend Mythic progression raid team. We have a very active guild and discord with many members that love to run Mythic + dungeons, pvp and anything else that comes up.

This is an adult only guild only 18+ members. We play this game to raid and have a good time doing it. Our raids are elitism free, while still making steady progress. We will clear Heroic and move into Mythic when the time comes. We also welcome casual guild members to come do Mythic plus runs and pvp with at.

If you like to joke around and have fun while killing bosses, we’re the home for you.

Our current progression stands at 8/8H 2/8M Uldir.

Our core focus is progression through Mythic each raid night, with a optional Heroic clear on Wednesday evenings.

Current Recruiting Needs:

DPS:
Rogue
Ele Shaman
Shadow Priest
Mage
Hunter
Warlock

Healer:
Resto Shammy

Tank:
Any class, that has done the content previously.

Raid Times:

Mythic Friday and Saturday evening, 8:30pm - 11:30pm

If you are interested, please message me in game or add my add Battle Tag: Trepetow#1543

I’m tentatively interested. Would prefer to stay Alliance on my hunter and priest for now.

I also play Assassination Rogue and Resto Druid on the Horde, if you’re recruiting for that? (though I don’t have much gear on those alts).

Understandable if these times are too late for you. =)

Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul’jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 3/8M Uld

Contact Info
Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537

Hey there Polytonic

We are a group of returning high level raiders, who are taking a more casual approach this time around by raiding on a 2 day schedule.

We are looking for like minded players who want to down mythic content, in a quick less stressful manner. Our raid times are Fri-Sat 9-12 EST.

Progress: 8/8H 3/8M

Recruitment Needs:

Tank: Closed

DPS:

Melee: Open excluding Demon Hunters

Ranged: Open

Healers:
Open

If your role is not listed above feel free to contact us anyway.

What you’ll be signing up for:
You will be part of a guild who values the fun the game offers, over everything else. We value our friendships, and the fun we have while raiding. Do not let our laid back attitude dissuade you, as we still value progressing, and moving forward in raid tiers.

You will also have the opportunity to be a part of a community that extends outside of raid times, including arena, bgs, mythic+ and other games (such as Overwatch and League of Legends).

If you would like to be a part of our community contact us on our thread or hit up one of us below!

Drunkndonut: Recruitment Officer
Lonewolfmcq#1468

Bullstizz: GM
Stizz#1886

Myostatin: Officer
phobia#1704

8/8H 7/8M

=================================
ABOUT US:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
      While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

=================================

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
RAID TIMES:
3day/9hr a week
Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230 / Discord tag - Kiss#7258
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933 / Discord tag - Tida#5705

Hi Polytonic! Prevenge - Laughing Skull/Cho’gall/Auchindoun [H] (6/8M, 11/11M CE) is recruiting a DPS for mythic progression. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST. Feel free to message me if interested (Eilonwy#1706 - Bnet / Braelyn#1925 - Discord).

Hellooooooo Polytonic!

is a 3/8M recruiting for Uldir.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for a Havoc DH and 1m Healer. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx’s (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Stormchasers of Lothar is looking for 2-3 high quality DPS for our Mythic team. We are looking for people who actively try to improve their characters towards PvE progression from both a gear and analytics perspective. We are not an elitist bunch, we are more than happy helping members analyze their performance via logs, sims and other resources but interested raiders raiders need to WANT that help. We always discuss player performance in a constructive, friendly manner.

Ranged DPS is our primary need but any exceptional player will be considered.

We are currently 8/8H 2/8M Uldir with great progress on Zek.
Raid nights are Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST

If interested add me on bnet RAINB0W#11219 or Mute#1292.

Hello !!!

We are Krisp on Zul’jin we are currently 4/8m and are looking for players that are willing to learn. We will always give you a chance every week to get mythics kills and practice. We’re always willing to help other if they are willing to put in the work. We raid We’d/Thurs 9-12est
If your interested add me Chipsandcoke#1804

Hey there Polytonic! We’re a strictly casual weekend raiding guild, raiding 2 nights a week: Fri/Sat 8pm-11pm Mountain Time. At the moment we’re 3/8M, and looking to push further and further!

I sent you a friend request (mine is Swifyre#1796). I hope we can chat if only for a little bit! I know you are probably getting swamped with all this attention. Have a good day!

Heya folks – still looking here! I am willing to faction/server-transfer, though would prefer staying Alliance if possible. I’ve gotten some inquiries that I’m tentatively interested in, but I do want to keep this open for another couple days given the upcoming holidays and such.

Please message me on Discord! I don’t have access to the forums/BNet chat during the day, so it’s much easier for me to respond via Discord.

I do have an Assassination Rogue on the Horde that is also looking for a home (though it is not currently geared).