376 Windwalker Monk LFG - LATE NIGHT or DAY TIME

Currently 2/8 M 8/8H with prior raid experience. Looking for a Late night SMT or Day time WTFS guild. After 9pm CST for Late Night or before 3pm CST DAY Time

Hey, super interested in chatting if you like our times. Suck spam below

[H]Morning/Daytime guild LFM for BFA

<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious – Horde

[b][u]Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST (noon-3pmEST)

optional Monday heroic raid/cleanup on progression at the same times[/u][/b

8/8N 8/8H 3/8M

TOP NEEDS

370+ Only. Currently only looking for Pro parsing DPS and Heals

HIGHEST NEEDS:

1 PRO MAGE

1 PRO HEALER (pally, druid, shaman)

DPS- All dps must be 370+ and be high parsing to be considered. All dps interested in bench and backup spots are welcome at 360+

GUILD INFO:

We expect anyone interested in Mythic raiding to be able to transfer over and become an active member of the guild.

This is a smaller guild. Less than 30 raiders. About 120 total counting alts and friends. If you’re looking for a giant guild than we are not for you. Tight knit is better in our opinion.

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

[b][u]Addons to have for guild:

ANGRY ASSIGNMENTS

ASTRAL KEYS (if interested in M+ runs)[/u]

[/b]

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:

Consecrater#1492

Officers:

Scarletraven#1550

Hello there! Still Standing on Emerald Dream is an AOTC focused raiding guild that’s looking to recruit skilled healers and dps! We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays, from 9:30 to 12:30 CST. We do run keystones fairly often, as well as older content for transmogs, mounts, and pets! If this might be an interest for you, feel free to add me on bnet at Aevur#1712, and we can discuss this further!

Been looking for a dps monk for our morning raids.

Ante Meridiem US-Stormrage
5/8M
Wed/Thurs/Fri 9a-Noon EST. We run until 1pm the first 3 weeks of a new tier.

Add my btag KermitDaFrog#1283

Bump this post

Hi Punchdrunkey :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Hey how’s it going bud. Late Game the n Mal’ganis raids 830a -1130a cst every M/W/F. Currently 3/8M and looking to fill core spots immediately! Add ashstretchum#1880 on bnet or ashstretchum#2830 on discord if you’re interested thanks.

Is this AM?

good evening. sounds like our times might work well for you. ill drop the spam below and you can get at me on discord if you have any questions.
wicked#2503

Server/Faction: Illidan/Horde
Raid Schedule: 1030p - 1a CST Tues/Wed/Thurs
Progression: 2/8 M

About Us

Ragnarok is a late night team that is part of a large, multi raid team guild, looking to push for Cutting Edge every tier. As such we need raiders committed to the team and putting the work in to kill bosses at the highest level. While we are not a casual team, we find the balance between fun and focus to be very important. Elitism and general rudeness will not be tolerated. Team chemistry is just as important as skill, so being a friendly, helpful teammate is vital to us.

About You

As stated above commitment is key. We need players who are dedicated to the team, put the work in both during and outside of raid nights, are helpful to their teammates, and most importantly maintain exceptional attendance.

Needs:
Tank: Backup
Healer: Open
Dps: Open

Apply Here: h ttps://currentlyonline.gg/ragnarok/

Hellooooooo Punchdrunkey!

is a 3/8M recruiting for Uldir.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for a Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx’s (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Hi Punchdrunkey,

If you’re still looking for a morning guild, please apply to Velocity. We’re 7/8M, Alliance on Sargeras and looking for a WW Monk.
Raid times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs

Visit our recruitment post for more info and to apply.
[A] Velocity 8/9M -- MYTHIC Morning/Daytime Guild ⚡

Feel free to add me on BNET, too.
Peach#1423
Fox#1713 (GM)

Thanks,
Starby

Hi Punchdrunkey,

We are 8/8H 2/8M; very healthy raid environment, solid teams. We run Heroic Tue/Fri 7-10 Pst and Sat/Sun 7-10Pst Mythic. We do not expect people to be on both teams. We have officers who coordinate keys throughout the week to make sure everyone gets a weekly. If this sounds like the type of guild you are interested in send me a whisper -misselbie#1759

Hello Punchdrunkey

Constant Insanity is a morning raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side comprised of mainly third shift workers, looking to clear mythic content every tier. As such we need raiders committed to the team and putting the work in to kill bosses at the highest level. While we only raid 6 hours we are not a casual team, we find the balance between fun and focus to be very important. Toxic behavior will not be tolerated. Team chemistry is just as important as skill, so being a friendly, helpful teammate is vital to us.

We are also looking for Mythic+ players who are looking for a morning guild and causal raiders searching for morning times.

Current progression
8/8N
8/8H
5/8M

Raid days
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST
Fri 8-11am CST (this raid is optional)

The optional raid is generally used to clear Heroic or Normal with our casual raiders. Progression is sometimes done on this day also if everyone shows up and wants to push for a kill.

Current Needs
Melee Any
Ranged High need for hunters but accepting any ranged.
Heals Any

What we expect of you for mythic raiding

375+ Ilvl having logs is a plus.

We need players who are dedicated to the team, put the work in both during and outside of raids, are helpful to their teammates, and most importantly maintain exceptional attendance.

Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Discord Kap#0438
Bnet Kapadin#1935

Day runners is a day time internacional guild, we raid from 12pm to 3pm EST. Tuesday/Wednesday.
Current progress:
9/9 N 8/9 H 1/9 M
We are looking for new members to push content.
If you are still looking for a day time guild, take a look on out recruit post and let me know if works for you. :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-day-runners-daytime-raiding-guild-12-00-est-tue-and-wed/86772/4

Hello!

Resounding Maybe on US-Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for more members for our raid team! We raid Fri (9-12PST) and Sat (8-11PST), with a Wednesday off night (currently normal BoD, 8-11PST). Always open to trials before transfers as well!
If interested let me know! McAlison#1894