376 MW Monk LF Mythic raiding guild

I have been raiding since classic in Molten Core, clearing all raids WoW has thrown at us up to Uldir with the few exceptions of classic naxx and siege of orgrimmar when i was taking a break. I played: DPS Vanilla - BC, Tanked wotlk - cata and have healed since on a Hpally. Currently I am healing with a monk.

I never have been that big into PvP and really just love this game in order to push the hardest PvE content. The current realm I am on is full of a bunch of guilds that have 12-15 members that are forced to fall back into heroic. This makes the game lifeless for me as all I am able to do is M+ with pugs who leave or farm heroic raids which are incredible boring.

I am looking for a guild that has great members and leaders but most importantly organization skills. One that has the consistent members for Mythic raiding content, even if that requires I be benched for progression or for a few bosses.

Here is a link to my healing logs throughout Uldir. I feel like the logs speak for themselves and I have learned to play MW Monk well. My raid awareness is among the best with very rare deaths.

(apparently you cant post links)

P.S. I am able to play all three specs on the monk.
MW>BM>WW as far as skill

Add me! #badleaf11246
Thanks!

[H][US][Tichondrius] Guild Recruiting!
About The Guild

We are a guild that formed from a group of friends who played a ton of games together. We have raided through this tier and from a group with not a ton of mythic experience have made it to 6/8M. We want to take that a level up as we have gotten a taste of that success and are looking for some hungry players to join us. Our plan is to have a 24 man raid roster as we know that people run into real life issues and cant always make it with the goal being as fair as possible with rotating in and comp considerations. That and attendance and state of BFA has been extremely negative so we have faced a few raiders who were just not having fun and decided to cancel their sub. With that we know anyone who is still playing is the most hardcore of the hardcore and thats what we are looking for.

If you are tired of the typical guild format check us out.

Raid Times: T/W 9-12 EST but considering adding a third day.

Guild Planned focus:

PvE

This tier is coming to and end and we are currently 6/8M. Alot of our struggles have been around comp and attendance and we are working as a core to address this. Goal for the next raid tier is Cutting Edge.

PvP

We dont do much here. Some players are interested in Arena but thats a bit few and far between. Some have been gladiator or 2100+ at some point.

Community Focused:

We would also love to welcome anyone who wants to come play casually as well if its not the right time for you to commit to raiding or if you just want to play on your own schedule. We also play tons of games together including, League of Legends, POE, Blackops 4, and Ark to name a few.

What we offer:

• Discord Server

• Scheduled events

• Friendly community (but memes will be thrown so preferably not someone who is offended easily)

What are we looking for:

• Hungry players with mythic raiding experience

• Maturity - Dont Flame, Dont be Racist, pretty simple stuff.

• Coach-ability - No one is a perfect player and helping each other get there constructively is incredibly important

• Sanity - If you are an insane rage quitter this probably isnt the place for you. We are building so expecting a full mythic clear week one probably isnt realistic. Once we get on our feet expect big things!

-Roles : Seeking all roles are we are working to put the best 20 man roster together possible. If you are someone who is too proud to sit for the betterment of the raid this is probably not a good fit.

Here is how to join:

Add Takamamoru#1489 for more information or to ask any questions.

Hey! Not sure if you’ve found a home yet so i’ll leave this here in case you’re still looking and interested! We are located on the Arthas Server :slight_smile:

“First Try” is unique as we always kill everything on our first attempt. You know, the one where we all try really hard, at the same time.

About us:

We are a new guild comprised of some raiders that have been core members in top guilds ranging from U.S. 3rd through 100. We are now wanting to kill content at a more casual pace. As with all guilds we have members that are new to Mythic difficulty but we are determined to get our team “Cutting Edge” in Battle For Dazar’alor.

What brings us together is a mutual desire to successfully raid current content with people we actually enjoy being around. We are friendly, respectful and like to have fun while also performing at a high level.

Raid Nights:

Mythic- Sun/Mon 9:45pm - 1:15am EST
Heroic- Weekly runs for alts

Recruiting:

• Tanks ( Med )
  • Healers ( Med )
  • Melee ( Med )
  • Ranged ( High ) - Mage/Shadow Priest/Balance

We are happy to chat with anyone who is interested in joining. The above list is just a guideline for us, there is always room to grow.

Lets chat if you’re interested!:

Nes ( Herquleez#1153 ) or on discord @Nes#3396

Disasterpiece - 2/8M AOTC (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Disasterpiece wants to have a progress-oriented raid schedule with a team of 30+ like-minded individuals who respect each other.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Recruitment Administrator: Lucky (butts#1849)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Cool, I’m part of a guild called Attrition on the Destromath server cluster. We’re looking for consistent, dedicated raiders to fill our spots, and if this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you guys. We enjoy mythic progression, heroic farms, and high-end mythic+ key runs.

Our schedule runs Tues/Thurs/Sun, 8:30PM to 11:30PM central time. Thursday is typically a farm night, usually heroic, the other two nights are devoted to mythic progression.

We use the RC Loot Council add on to distribute loot and we use Discord as our voice communication. We are currently 4/8M with Uldir, Fetid at 50%.

You can message me (Brodimus#11844) on battle.net if you’re interested!

Hey there!

I’m from [A] Exec Dec US-Sargeras (8/8H 2/8M) and we are recruiting for next tier! Our main raids are Tu/Th 8-12EST. Alt raids are Fri/Sat 9-12EST. We are a 14+ y.o. guild with a great/active/friendly community. We want folks who will log on for more than just raids so we set up Mythic+ nights, old content, mount runs, scavenger hunts, naked gnome races (with prizes!), etc. Outside of the game a lot of our players enjoy and play other blizzard titles as well as other platforms together. Pst for more info or add Pessimist#1659! If you are willing to faction xfer, I’d be glad to chat with you and see if we’d be a good fit for each other!

Howdy Badmist!

We’re recruiting a few more players, specifically a MW Monk, in order to round out our Mythic roster for Uldir. During mythic progression, we typically clear Heroic at the start of every raid week, clearing on Tuesday and spending the rest of the week on Mythic. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Last Pull>, a three night a week raiding guild on Cenarius, is looking for various classes to solidify our roster. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Uldir Progression:
8/8 Mythic, Cutting Edge

Antorus the Burning Throne Progression:
11/11 Mythic CE

Full recruitment thread:

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag (me): shadowbaine#11318 or Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.lastpull.com

[H] Illidan - Recursion is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a group of young adults currently looking to expand our raiding core. Currently looking to return, and rebuild our raiding core for Battle of Dazar’alor. Our raiders have significant experience in mythic raiding and other high level content. We are always looking for people to improve their own performance with their class/role in the raid.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Main Raid Nights - Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:
Ranged DPS: Open - Hunter, Shaman, Spriest, Mage
Tank: Open for all
Melee DPS: Open - Rogue, Warrior, Monk
Healer: Open - Monk, Priest, Shaman

Even if your class is not shown above, please do not hesitate to apply. We are always looking for exceptional players to join our roster.
Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

CONTACT INFO:
Eliicia/Noiire (panamared#1850)
Rinpurl (Shorty#1647)
Kinksi (Dilemma#1281)
Eyeshala (Diaz#1435)

Apply here @ bit.ly/2rEXzY6 and message anyone of the Officers listed in the contact info for more information.