376 6/8M Lock lf Mythic raiding

I’ll keep it nice and short! Looking for a Warlock for immediate Mythic G’huun progression. We are an efficient group who only raids Tues and Weds - 8:30pm to 12am EST (7 hours a week). Hit me up if you’d like to chat more on discord: Phantix#8896

Hi Demonia,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate, desperate opening for a Warlock. This is a core spot in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

Progression:
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

Sunday isn’t really a weekend, it’s the lords day.

<Almost Heroes>

Region: US

Server: Area-52

Faction: Horde

Raid times: Sun/Mon 9:00pm-1:00am CST

Raid Progression: 8/8H 5/8M

Current Roster Recruitment:

Ranged DPS: BM Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, Spriest

Melee: Rogue, WW Monk

All exceptional players will be considered, whether or not your class is a current recruitment need.

About: <Almost Heroes> is a two day raid guild with a core group that’s been raiding since MoP. Being a two-day raid guild, we believe in pushing content at a steady pace that is comfortable but still competitive. During raid time our officer team works swiftly to create solutions to problems before they become bigger problems, to maximize our efficiency. Outside of this however, our raids are filled with laughter, jokes, we come together and form a big dysfunctional family.

Our mythic roster currently holds a few stand-ins while we fill our final spots for our push forward. Mythic+ experience always welcomed as we try to push everyone a max key weekly. Please note we do not recruit for the bench.

Applications please visit h ttps://almost-heroes.enjin.com/#

h ttps://discord.gg/q6D8B8K

Recruitment contact:

Arcon#1815 (B-net) or Arcon#8375 (Discord) - for any questions!

Still looking? I don’t see days or an end time listed so I’m going to spam you with our info!

< Ouroboros >
Proudmoore (PvE) Alliance
Current Progression:
Uldir 7/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply on our website: ouroborosguild dot com For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via PM on our guild forums or in game.

Recruiters:
Jeffray: Halbauer#1659
Reverie: Polaris#1778

Officers:
Dookies: dookie#1491
Narumata: Narumata#1658
Null: Null#1618
Seibukan: Cantankerous#1281

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Hey dude, we could definitely use a lock. We are currently 7/8m and working on g’huun, I’ll post the spam below and feel free to hit us up if you’re interested.

Mythicc is a new guild in BfA made up of mostly former members of an 11/11M CE alliance guild.

Our schedule is Tue/Wed/Thurs 9pm EST - 12am EST. We expect raiders that can make all three days consistently, with exceptions for advanced notice.

What we are recruiting:
DPS:
Ret Paladin
Arms/Fury Warrior
Havoc DH
Elemental Shaman
Hunter
Mage
Warlock

Even if your class isn’t listed please feel free to apply, we will be considering any application that meets our standard.

Goals
Our goal going into the expansion is to clear the first tier while attaining Cutting Edge and progress strongly into the second tier. We are looking for dedicated players to join us and progress with us into the raids.

Contact
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of us ingame or through btag, or you can submit an application by filling out the following form: http s://goo.gl/forms/tjMbAn18he0T2gmD2 (remove the space).

Recruitment Officer: Effx (Effekt#11240)
Officer: Tengu (Tengumilk#11270)
GM: Denk (Denk#1912)