376/34 Disc/Holy Priest 1/8M LF Late Night Weekday Mythic Raid

Hello, I’m looking for a weekday (2-3) [possibly weekend] mythic guild for progression.
8/8 N 8/8 H 1/8 M (with 11% on Mother) all done through pugs and since I can’t really pug Mythic, I’m looking for any Mythic progression guild. Can OS shadow, though not as good as heal specs.

Looking for a laid-back/mature guild.

Hit me up on discord or leave a reply if you think I’m a good fit for your guild. Galbie#4383

I’m not sure how late you want your start time to be; but, we raid 830 - 11 EST, 730 - 10 server.

Let me know if this is late enough for ya :slight_smile:

I do know how late night you are looking for but we have our raids from 7-10pm

H - Illidan- Recursion is recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a group of youg adults currently looking to expand our raiding core. Currently looking to return, and rebuild our raiding core for Battle of Dazar’alor, Since we are recruiting to fill out a mythic raiding team, we are looking for intelligent, mature, and active players wanting to conquer new content when it becomes available. We also expect a strong attendance since we are a bit more on the casual side of raiding. Be prepared to raid entire time without going AFK. Our raiders have significant experience in mythic raiding and other high level content. We are always looking for people to improve their own performance with their class/role in the raid.

Expectation:
-Able to use Discord with working mic
-Previous raiding experience
-High attendance
-Knowledge of your class/spec and role
-Work collaboratively
-Can give/take constructive criticism, always looking to improve and push limits of class/spec
-Non-toxic: be willing to say you made mistake, or not harp on parses/damage
-Questions: Ask, better to know than not know at all or if you need help with something.

PERFORMANCE
Performance overall will be the main indicator for your raid spot. We are expecting all raiders to earn their spots. Thus performing will show knowledge of class, and ability to handle mechanics. Essentially overall strong raid sense.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Main Raid Nights - Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Optional Alt/3rd Raid Night Saturday 7:30-10p CST

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:
Ranged DPS: Open - Hunter, Shaman, Spriest, Mage
Tank: Closed
Melee DPS: Open - Rogue, Warrior, Monk
Healer: Open - All

Even if your class/role is not shown above or is closed, please do not hesitate to apply. We are always looking for exceptional players to join our roster.

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

CONTACT INFO:

Eliicia/Noiire (panamared#1850)
Rinpurl (Shorty#1647)
Kinksi (Dilemma#1281)
Eyeshala (Diaz#1435)

Apply here @ bit.ly/2rEXzY6

Or feel free to message anyone of the Officers listed in the contact info for more information.

we are setting up a late night mythic raiding guild on Illidan, pst me if intereseted