375 Boomkin LF HC/semi HC horde guild will transfer

Hello im a 3/8M 4/9H blood dk who swapped to boomkin for this tier. I was 330 wed and i am currently 370 i plan on being 375 by the end of today. On that note im looking for a guild of strong players to compete against as i catch up to everyones ilvl, i would like to play with some fun people who can get serious when its time to do mechanics and push down bosses. I dont take criticism badly if anything i very much enjoy it.
The reason i stopped tanking (i had 3 380+ tanks) was because i found there to be very little competition between tanks as there is with dps so my goal is become a legendary parcer and play my class to its highest level. I also love mythic + and am looking to climb much higher this season then my 1.1k io.
Im open to raid anytime fri/sat/sun/mon and can raid after 10pm est Tues Wed (those time may be flexable).
Leave a post here or add me on disc or battlenet if interested
Lazy#1115 (disc)
Lazytitan#1824(Bnet)

Hey there! We would love a boomkin to add to the roster. Check us out. We do raid on Wednesday, but if you read the below and have interest please add me on bnet Moonpie#1732. I will add your bnet as well! Best of luck to you in your search for a guild!

Wubs & Friends - 4/8M AOTC (10:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Wubs & Friends is a team comprised of a strong leadership core, friends who want to have a laugh, and motivation to down bosses.

[also alt friendly!]

If this sounds like the team for you, contact IronTeaLeaf#1171 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/9H BoD, 6/8M Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/9H BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/9H BoD, 4/8M Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Recruitment Administrators: Lucky (butts#1849) & Loxli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

1 Like

Hellooooooo Sgtbrute!

is a 7/9N, 3/9H recruiting for Dazar’alor.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 5 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for 1m Tank, Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST (11pm - 2am EST)
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

I have some casual CE teams if you wanna check them out!

Hey there, we are a CE Guild on Sargeras looking to add a strong Boomkin to our Mythic roster. Hmu if you are interested!

<Wavvy> is looking for exceptional DPS to add to our roster. We are group of long time friends/family that have been raiding together periodically since Vanilla. Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge every tier while maintaining an enjoyable raiding atmosphere.

We are currently 8/8M Uldir and 7/9H BoD! (5% wipe on Blockade due to add bug the whole fight)

Current Needs;
Boomy
Warrior
Warlock
Spriest

Raid Times
Tues/Wed/Thurs; 10pm-1am server (CST)

What we expect:
-Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. Strive to be the best of your class/spec (high end performance with 0 toxicity)
-People who educate themselves on fights prior to new content.
-Fully prepared prior to every raid (flasks, food, potions)
-People looking for a long term guild. We are looking for players who will be here, who will show up to every raid, and want to remain a part of our raiding team.

What we give you:
-We are reliable and consistent. We have been together through server transfers, leadership changes, and will be around for a long time to come.
-We treat all our members with respect. We listen to everyone. Thoughts, ideas, and strategies are important for progression and will be heard through the correct forums.
-Raiders are chosen based on merit not favoritism.

As a new guild going into BFA we achieved server 11th and US top 300 for Mythic Uldir and looking to keep moving up!

Feel free to reach out with questions to Tekk (CGVibez#1169) , Xeno (iawlbringer#1580) , Vish ( Strider#1875 ), or Vit ( Vitaliann#2918 ) in game. Or Vitalian on Discord ( Vitalian#4229 )

Thanks for your time

Crestfallen is a brand new guild on Tich looking to build up our roster with like-minded players that have the same goal to participate in all the difficult PvE content the game has to offer on a light 2 day schedule, this will include both heroic/mythic raiding and high mythic plus keys.

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST.

If you are interested or have any questions you can contact us on Bnet Grace#1550 or Discord Grace#9631.

Hello!

Resounding Maybe on US-Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for more members for our raid team! We welcome all players, though we are a Horde guild ;).

We raid Fri (9-12PST) and Sat (8-11PST), with a Wednesday off night (currently normal BoD, 8-11PST). Our goals are to recruit hard, push harder and get that Cutting Edge!

Always open to trials before transfers as well!

If interested let me know! McAlison#1894

The Bloodborn (3/8M) is a two-night Heroic/Mythic raiding guild in open recruitment for Siege of Zuldazar and onwards

Our current guild needs for raid are ranged DPS and healers, but since our goal is achieving Cutting Edge, we will highly consider exceptional players whose goals and mindset align with our own.

A little on our history: The Bloodborn was formed during The Burning Crusade on Lethon. We made the decision as a guild to transfer to Illidan for the Mists of Pandaria release to reach out to more players on a high-pop server. Our guild has found success recruiting in the past, and BfA has given us a new opportunity to re-open recruitment with the goal of having a healthy roster for the Heroic/Mythic raiding to come!

A little (more) on our culture: Our guild is formed of a group of mature, close-knit players who not only try to play at their best, but also push to bring the best out in others. Because of this mentality, our core group was capable of earning AotC achievements early on for every raid tier in Legion. Our group always puts effort into making sure everyone gets their keys done for the week, provided they’re around. BfA has pushed Personal Loot universally, but our group has been running Personal Loot since its release, so loot drama is effectively non-existent between us. We trust that our members will truthfully evaluate if a piece of gear is an upgrade and will offer that piece of gear to others if not. Outside of raiding and Mythic+ keys, a lot of our members enjoy other content the game has to offer, such as rated/unrated PvP and achievement hunting, and some members also like to play with each other outside of World of Warcraft, with people teaming up in Overwatch, Diablo, and more.

Our guild uses Discord as our primary means of communication. Voice is optional, but we will require you to listen at a minimum.

We are willing to help gear out fresh toons for people trying to start a new raid on a new character as well!

Raid times Tuesday and Wednesday 1230 to 330 EST

Battle Tag - Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag - Papawoot#1446 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- mfdanh#1744 (Guild Officer)

We may be a fit for you!

Forgone Conclusion 7/9 N 2/9 H is a casual progression/social guild on the high population horde dominated server Thrall! We are currently recruiting to round out our roster and enlarge our social population. We are looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing with the awesome community we already have.

The guild is lead by two friends who have been playing together since BC, and supported by a team of officers with experience including cutting edge mythic content, various levels of PVP and Mythic +. The guild was founded with the intention to bring fun into the game again rather than it being a job while still enjoying the experience of new content with a group of friends.

Our raid team currently is seeking:

Tanks

Healer

Monk
Druid
Shaman

DPS - Ranged

Druid
Priest
Warlock

We do not currently have set mythic + groups instead we rotate people in and out to get everyone their 10 throughout the week with our mix of tanks and heals we can have a few going at once.

We are looking for more DPS and ONE healer to add to the raid group. We will always consider any player regardless of current needs, and will gladly accept any social players or M+ players.

Raids are held Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30PM-10:30PM EST, with the option of another clean up day or alt run if the membership agrees.

Edoras#1919

Added you on btag if you are still looking for a guild