374 Mistweaver LF 2 Night Potential CE and M+

Currently 7/8M on my rogue, looking to switch it up for next raid and current guild is full on healers. I’d like a guild that at least has plans to progress through Mythic raid content and actively runs M+ and one with some community, not a raid log roster.

I’ve only recently began gearing my MW but have parsed a few heroic Uldir bosses at 90+ that I can dig up upon request.

Will respond to replies here if interested.

Thank you for your consideration.

Failed at Hogger is a 3/8M horde guild on Turalyon recruiting for our mythic roster! We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm est

With Dazar’alor coming out we’re looking to push much harder for CE. Despite roster issues in Uldir we are extremely confident in our ability this tier and beyond. We’re not only looking for raiders but we’re also looking for m+ pushers (especially healers)
Immediate openings for Ele shams/spriests that meet these requirements and are ready to raid all ranged dps will be considered for this open spot though!

Requirements to be considered for the mythic bench/mythic team include: Good attendance, 60%+ parse, at least a 33 minimum on your neck pre Dazar’alor, doing your m+ weekly (whether it be a 10 or 15) good attitude and good raid awareness

Recruitment contacts: Amirah#3277 discord || Hotsauce#1407 battle.net

Simplicite Weekend raid team
8/8M at 6hours/week
Fri/Sat 7-10PST
Adult guild, no drama, toxicity, racism, sexism.
Looking to add a MW to heal team.
Very active guild in M+, pvp, etc.
Progression oriented.
Weekday team finished US 74th, alliance 63rd world. So famed slayer title upon achieving CE.

Taehee#11436 add me if interested :slight_smile:

[Magtheridon][Alliance] is 7/8M 8% ghuun looking for a healer.

Wowprogress

https: // www . wowprogress. com/guild/us/magtheridon/SOMA

Raid Times

7:30-10:30 EST Wed/Thurs
8:00-Done EST Heroic Clear Tuesday (OPTIONAL)

Contact me and we can chat if you’re interested.

Kyle#11563 - Bnet
Claver#5984 - Discord

morpheus#1478 lets talk

H Area 52
recruiting exceptional raiders for our Jan 22nd day raid team. Newly reformed guild of experienced players looking to round out our roster. Focused on cutting edge. Raid Times: Jan 22nd: 10:00am-TBD,Tues/Weds/Thurs 10pm-1am server (EST).

dagara#1681 (bnet) dagara#3381 (discord)

Hey there!

Conviction of Bleeding Hollow is currently recruiting a solid MW for BfD (immediate position)! We are currently 7/8M on a 2-night a week (7 hours total) schedule. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out:

Minor boop. Looking for something in prime time, not morning.

Late night may be okay after 11CST on Friday/Sat.

Hi Drezden! Prevenge - Laughing Skull/Cho’gall/Auchindoun [H] (8/8M CE, 11/11M CE) is recruiting a healer for mythic progression. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST. Feel free to message me if interested (Eilonwy#1706 - Bnet / Braelyn#1925 - Discord).

Heya, we could use a MW to replace our one that just went on break.

Message me online
Btag : Rynuku#1781

Hello!
Phase Three (Tichondrius) is a newly formed guild of friends with up to 8/8 Mythic Uldir and previous Cutting Edge experience looking to create an enjoyable raid environment on a relaxed schedule pushing for CE each tier.

Progression:
2/8M Uldir

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday
6 PM to 9 PM PST (9 PM to 12 AM EST)

Current Needs:
Mistweaver (HIGH)
Shadow Priest (HIGH)
Mage (LOW)
Anything not listed here will still be considered!

JvstOz#1237 (BTAG)
CrmsnShdw#11242 (BTAG)

Top of the line 7/8m. Wed/thurs 9pm-1am eastern. Need a great healer ro push this tier. If your interested hit me up @Unstawpable#1550.

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info ;

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hey Drezden, we have a spot for you on your mistweaver!

Faceroll on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild that is looking for individuals who are interested in pushing Mythic raid content for CUTTING EDGE while still enjoying our time. We’re looking for any roles and so long as you can play you’re spec competently you’re welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk!

About The Guild

We’ve been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids during current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule

Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression

Uldir

Heroic: 8/8

Mythic: 3/8

Current Needs

DPS - [Low] Solid ranged or melee will be considered.

Healer -[High] Looking for H Pally, Resto Shaman, Mistweaver

Contact

Sounds like something you’re interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we’ll chat. No realm transfer is required until 8.1 mythic BoD drops!

Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367

Alzar [Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256

Blackstool [Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408

Crouching [Guild Officer] - Daniel#1124