374 Frost Mage LF team

Hey there, I am a long time player looking for a casual raiding environment. I am available Sunday through Thursday from 5 PM Central to 10 PM central. You can add me on battle.net at Kryptodro#1791

Are you looking to server xfer and faction change?

I can do both faction and server transfers as needed.

Are you willing to faction change? and server transfer?

We are on Thrall, Horde. Our guild is a heroic raiding guild, casual, laid back environment :slight_smile: We are all 25+ so is a mature adult guild, but still love to bs in game from time to time.

Right now we are 7/9 N 11% on blockade. We are in need of “reliable” dps.

Our raid times are 8:30 pm est to 11pm est.

If you are interested check our post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/twisted-reflection-heroic-guild-lfm

Or add me on bnet: Leens#11580

Server: Bleeding Hollow
Faction: Horde
Times: Tuesday and Thursday 9-11pm est

Need Tanks, Healers and solid DPS to progress with us through N/H raiding.

We are a 8/8N,8/8H,2/8M progression through Uldir with 8/9N BOD progression.

Unfortunately, alot of our raiders fell off the grid and we are very short for guild runs through BOD.

Need people that understand mechanics, but like to raid in a more laid back setting. We are trying to finish N so we can progress through H, With some progression through M uldir still.

On our off days we run mythics, run on our alts, run WPVP, bgs, mount/mog runs. We like to have fun and being that we are small we all know each other well.

Little bit about the guild. GL is FEMALE. Started playing during legion, made guild during legion and was full for part of legion. People left the guild to do other things and soon the guild was dead. Right before BFA released, I (GL) got back into recruited and recruited most of my guild members right before BFA was released. Though we are a small guild, we are very close and want a FULL RAID GROUP!

LF Patient people to come hang out with us, have fun with us, and grow with us.

My bnet is Glidergirl90#1793. Please add me on bnet and come chat with me :speak_no_evil:

Hey sorry! Im not sure what happened :weary: We were just chatting on bnet :slight_smile:

Hi Melbufrahma,

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hello!

We’re looking for a solid mage for our Sun/Tue group. We would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
Wed/Sat Group:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time

Tue/Sun Group:
• Tuesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time

Guild Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 7/9 - Heroic 1/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

I want to thank everyone for their interest. I have made a decision.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin~

Currently 3/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

<Rocket Surgery> - Alliance - Whisperwind

10 year old guild with multiple top 10 US kills in WOTLK and Cata. 10/10M NH, 7/9M TOS, 11/11M ABT in Legion. 3/8M Uldir before taking a break in late September. We are currently 1/9M 7/9H after three raiding sessions.

Tuesday (optional) & Thursday 7:30-10:30pm Eastern.

Mythic raiding on a one night schedule - ideal for older raiders with busy schedules. Flasks and food provided.

Falc#1131 (Btag) / Falc#2603 (Discord)

Hi my guild Senility (Horde) is looking for ranged dps for our raid team. We are 6/9 BfD. We raid Tues/Thurs 7pm CST. We have been a guild since WotLK most of us are Vanilla players and we have a family environment. BT bytkh#1818

<Parts Unknown> - Sen’Jin - Horde

If you can hang for an extra 30 mins.

About Us :

To keep it short, we’re a fun bunch whose focus is clearing normal and heroic content in a timely fashion. We’re a smaller group of RL friends or folks that have raided together across multiple expansions. We’ve achieved AotC for all tiers in Legion and BFA.

Raid Schedule :

Thursdays and Mondays from 9:30-11: 30 pm EST

BoD Progression :

Normal: 8/9
Heroic: 1/9

We’re looking for :

Mature folks that respect each other’s time, know that RL come first, but also like to put in the effort to knock out harder content in the game.

We welcome solid like-minded players.

Contact Info :

Kooky (Hpnotiq#11936