374 Blood Dk LF Guild

Coming back to the game after taking a 6 week break from uldir because bored. Currently have a 374 Blood Dk but can play other specs i have logs also do alot of m+ stopped during uldir cuz guild decided to take a break till next raid tier, Also have a 364 Dh i can play as well both specs. Lf heroic/Casual Mythic. Any questions free to add my bnet dead#1849.

Still looking

** Gratz is recruiting! **

Faction: Horde
Server: Nordrassil/Muradin

Currently recruiting all roles for the Seige of Zuldazar.

Uldir Progression: 8/8 N, 8/8 H, 2/8 M
Raid Schedule: Tues/Weds 8:00pm-11:00pm CST
Alt Runs: Sunday Night
Mythic+: Daily/Nightly

Recruitment Needs:
~ Any exceptional players

What We Offer
~ Strong and experienced leadership.
~ Knowledgeable players who have raid experience from Vanilla to Uldir.
~ Advice/support on gearing, professions, achievements, etc or where to get it from.
~ Honesty and a fun laid back atmosphere.
~ We are an alt friendly guild.

What We Expect
~ Preparation: Show up with your gear gemmed and enchanted. Read up on fights, watch the videos, etc.
(understand that the above does not give actual experience for fights)
~ Class Knowledge: Understand your class inside and out. Be aware of your role in each encounter.
~ Dependability: We expect our raid members to be committed. While real life obligations happen, we do expect high attendance for scheduled raids.
~ Communication: Discord is required for all raid members even if you do not use a mic.
~ Attitude: Have a good attitude and mesh well with other raiders.
~ System Requirements: Be able to sustain decent fps in 20 player groups and have a reliable internet connection.

We are looking for someone who can hold their own while also being a team player.
Any level of experience is welcome. This includes new players, veterans, and returning players.

If you feel that you fit this role and are interested in more info, please reach out to one of the following officers in game: Arcangila-Nordrassil, Bk-Nordrassil, Swankyorcs-Nordrassil, Proteus-Nordrassil, Absolomb-Nordrassil, Yogí-Nordrassil

(Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord)

Hey bud… You still looking? Lets chat Frozenwing#1670 I’m pretty sure we’ve talked before.

catch me on discord too

discord.gg/ERCp73w (just add the https:// to the beginning)

Talk to ya soon. - i get home from work at 8… but you can catch me disc anytime

-FW

Seraph’s Disasterpiece team would love to add a blood DK to their mythic roster!

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849, wizspike#1781

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

You guys can feel free to add me and can talk further

Diminishing Returns is an alliance guild based on Dalaran. This guild was formed from a 12 year old raiding guild that was on a dead server making recruitment a nightmare. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. We may at time implement a third raid night of Thursday for progression reasons.

We know our class and our logs are impressive as we are willing to share with recruits and vice versa. Although we understand logs are not everything, they do give both sides an idea of what is going on. We also pride ourselves in the no click attitude and drama free environment.

As with the rest I would prefer to speak with you, as a face to face discussion is better then a recruitment spam. As such you can reach me at Geo#1668.

I look forward to meeting you,

Geo

Deadpwner, Administrators is interested in discussing a potential opportunity with you. Feel free to add me to bnet dityboycom#1868

Tues/Thurs 830 - 11 EST

More information > Delete Me ASAP

Still looking

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin or 1 disc+holy priest healer or 1 resto druid , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

The Bloodborn (3/8M) is a two-night Heroic/Mythic raiding guild in open recruitment for Siege of Zuldazar and onwards

Our current guild needs for raid are ranged DPS and healers, but since our goal is achieving Cutting Edge, we will highly consider exceptional players whose goals and mindset align with our own.

A little on our history: The Bloodborn was formed during The Burning Crusade on Lethon. We made the decision as a guild to transfer to Illidan for the Mists of Pandaria release to reach out to more players on a high-pop server. Our guild has found success recruiting in the past, and BfA has given us a new opportunity to re-open recruitment with the goal of having a healthy roster for the Heroic/Mythic raiding to come!

A little (more) on our culture: Our guild is formed of a group of mature, close-knit players who not only try to play at their best, but also push to bring the best out in others. Because of this mentality, our core group was capable of earning AotC achievements early on for every raid tier in Legion. Our group always puts effort into making sure everyone gets their keys done for the week, provided they’re around. BfA has pushed Personal Loot universally, but our group has been running Personal Loot since its release, so loot drama is effectively non-existent between us. We trust that our members will truthfully evaluate if a piece of gear is an upgrade and will offer that piece of gear to others if not. Outside of raiding and Mythic+ keys, a lot of our members enjoy other content the game has to offer, such as rated/unrated PvP and achievement hunting, and some members also like to play with each other outside of World of Warcraft, with people teaming up in Overwatch, Diablo, and more.

Our guild uses Discord as our primary means of communication. Voice is optional, but we will require you to listen at a minimum.

We are willing to help gear out fresh toons for people trying to start a new raid on a new character as well!

Battle Tag - Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag - Papawoot#1446 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- mfdanh#1744 (Guild Officer)

<Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Drenden.

We are currently 2/8M Uldir, and would like to progress further, but are needing people to fill out the roster.

Our raid days/times are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

• Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.?
  • Simultaneously competes and cooperates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
  • Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance.?
  • Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

• Discord is a Must, as this is our primary means of communication.
  • We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or Via BattleNet when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late.
  • You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week
  • Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
  • Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016
Hellfire Citadel – AoTC
Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
Trials of Valor – AoTC
Nighthold – AoTC
Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC
Antorus, the Burning Throne – AoTC

Schedule:
8:30pm-11:00pm EST T / TH / M

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles.

Tanks:
N/A

Healers:
Resto Druid
Disc Priest
Holy Priest

DPS:
Druid - Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Hunter - BM

Priest - Shadow

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:

Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907

Still Looking

Still Looking

Hello! I’m the GM for Subject to Change, a horde guild on Turalyon. We’re a social raiding guild - really a social-everything guild, because we just love running content together.

We’re a Normal/Heroic guild. I thought I’d post here in case you’re looking for a more relaxed experience than a Mythic guild.

My guild has been in existence for a month and a half, but we are very much here to stay. I’m in this for the long haul. It’s a great community of people that I’m honored to serve as GM for.

I’ll leave my guild ad below. If you think we’re a good fit for you, you’re also welcome to check out the guild discord. We have a tank spot open for our raids, as well as needing more dps. We also run a ton of keystones in the guild.

Have you ever belonged to a guild where no one talked to each other? Where discord was always empty, except for that one clique that always runs together?

Why be a part of that same old experience again? <Subject to Change> is a friendly, active guild where we want to help you make the most of your WoW experience. We value every member, whether you’re a high end key runner or just starting out, whether you’re experienced or would like mentoring, whether you like raiding or battling pets (or both). Our onboarding officer checks in with all new recruits to see what gets your blood pumping in game. We’ll help you knock down keys, chase achievements or get that mount you’ve been salivating over.

Everything in life is Subject to Change - but WoW should always be fun.

Now recruiting all classes and specs - Normal/Heroic raids Wednesday and Sunday at 8 p.m. EST

Don’t want to leave a wall of text, check out our team’s forum post.

Contact me directly!
Btag - Chiqt#11826 :smiley:

(The Thundering Legion) LFM DPS and Off Tank. One night a week (Tuesday 9pm-12am CST) We achieved AOTC with all Legion Raid Tiers. PST for more details.

Team Guild: 2/8M, is a perfect home for the washed up retired raider who still wants to play and kill !@#$ at a ‘good’ pace.

Raid times:
Tuesday-- 10pm-Midnight (Illidan time), 8pm-10pm PST, 11pm-1am EST
Wednesday-- 10pm-Midnight (Illidan time), 8pm-10pm PST, 11pm-1am EST

We enjoy banter and having fun in raids, while also getting down to business and progressing when it is needed. IF you want to give us a shot, feel free to add me in game or on bnet.

Dirtnglitter#1991