374 balance/370 resto LF Mythic guild

Looking for mythic guild that raids 2 days a week. Till midnight or before midnight ST.

• Experienced adult player
  • Come to raid prepared
  • Always on time and would not make you wait
  • Looking for guild that’s mature and focused on progression and respects its members
  • no silly waste time boss pulling, no standing around waiting for someone to finish his supper.
    Love to run keys and other stuff in game.
    Btag : #Alex1675

Hello Elvinna,

We would love to have you join our team! We’re looking for both rdps and healers especially for next raid tier! We’re a pretty laid back group that plays other games outside of WoW, and pride ourselves in a community that likes to have fun but take ourselves seriously during raid.

Our guild information is located at the link below!
[A] <Mechanically Challenged> 7/9H LF DPS

If you are interested contact us at:
Battletag: Yuneel#11582, Kalivar#1575, or Unicornz#1860
Discord: Yuneel#3181, Kalivar#5603, or Unicornz20#3047

Sincerely,
Yuneel

<Mechanically Challenged>
Progression: 8/8H 3/8M Vectis 16%
Times: Tuesdays and Friday 9pm-12am

We probably raid too late for you, but just on the off chance you would consider it, we would love to add a boomkin to the roster.

Pirate Chat is a 4/8 mythic guild that is currently building a strong roster for next tier. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining an awesome atmosphere.

HEALERS:
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Holy Paladin

DPS:
Ranged Dps preferred but any exceptional dps are welcome

Tanks:
Prot Paladin
Blood DK

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and getting cutting edge for each raid tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)
Sloas71#1721 (Healing officer)

Hello Elvinna!

I’m Cunegonde, GM of Coachella, a newly formed guild on Stormrage. It sounds like we might be a good fit for what you are looking for!

Though the guild is new, the entire raid team is a transplant from a previous guild which had acquired AOTC and was 2/8M by the beginning of December. As a guild we are an AOTC focused guild but once that is completed (which we anticipate will be in short order) we will embrace whatever challenge is on the horizon. We believe in friendship, respect, and trust as the foundation for our raid team and our guild.

Our raid times are Fri/Sat from 8:30-11:30 EST.

Please let me know if you would like to speak further! My btag is Cunegonde#1673. Looking forward!

Hey there Elvinna,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

Hi Elvinna. I’m from a 7/8 M 2-day guild that got CE last tier. We raid Tues and Wed from 8-11 pm EST and have optional Sunday nights (alt runs, optional progression, etc.) We are currently in need of spec-flexible players with a team-oriented attitude and we do indeed make every effort to make our limited raid time as efficient as possible. If this sounds like it might be a good fit for you, apply at our site, trannicalus. enjin. com

I hope to hear from you soon!
Nem#1775