373 Resto/Boomkin 2/8M Exp

Hey, currently 2/8M, Zekvoz to 16%, looking to see what guilds have current openings, raid days aren’t a big deal but I would prefer times to end around 11 est if possible. I can play either spec, boomkin has been my main spec and the only spec I have current logs for but am competent with either spec.

I can provide a wowprogress or links to my dps logs upon request. Thanks.

Hey!

We’re a 2/8M 8/8H guild that’s recruiting for a boomkin OR a Resto Druid. We raid Tuesday and Sunday at 8:30 EST to 11:30 EST.

If any of this interests you, contact me on Discord (MrWest#0279) or Battle net (MrWest07#1414)

Can’t wait to talk!

How’s it going man? I talked to you the other day on the server. Sorry your trial didn’t work out. My guild raids Friday - Sunday 8pm - 11pm server during progression. Right now we’re just farming Heroic on Friday night until we can build up a full Mythic roster. We pugged a Taloc and a Mother kill and we all agreed the pug life ain’t for us, even if it’s just for a few people. You can hit me up on discord all day @Chains#5673 or on battle.net Chains#11823

Edit: I believe I spoke to you on my lock main, Bogflop

Big Ole Crities (Thrall) is home to a raid team of CE core raiders looking to push deep into Mythic for all BFA raid tiers. Currently, BOC is 8/8H and 2/8M (With at 100k HP Zek wipe) as we began a few weeks into the tier.

Raid Times:

-Sat/Sun 8-11pm EST(server)

Our guild is built on a very tight community and are happy to welcome the right people into the team. For additional information PST Aritias#1739 and or apply at bigolecrities,enjin,com/recruitment,

Osa

Hey Barb!

In Frostmourne Hungers 6/8M we’re looking for Exceptional Range DPS like you! We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9PM - 12AM EST. Right now we’re progressing Zul and it’s going pretty well! I know our schedule is 1 hour late than what you’d prefer but just in case please consider us in your options!

If you’re interested in joining us, please contact me Sugarale#1427

This is a bit more about us:

If you don’t find a suitable Mythic guild - we have a Heroic focused guild that would love to have you! [H] Tribe Gaming - AOTC - LF heals

Sparkle Motion
Is a horde progression guild on Thrall looking to fill a few remaining core spots on our mythic roster!

About Us: We are a small group of passionate wow players. While we are not cutting edge we strive to maintain good progression. We try our best to keep this guild drama free. Trash talk during trash but buckle up during bosses We expect everyone to wear their tin foil hat and bring their A Game.

We encourage our players to organise and run mythic+ dungeons.

We have a fully functioning team, but we are looking for a few bodies to bolster the roster. We will consider any classes at the moment as we have many geared alts that we can mix and match with to come out stronger in the end. We focus more on the quality of the player over the class brought.

Event days:
Tuesday Mythic
Thursday Mythic
Friday (Optional): Alt run will be held if enough interest is shown

All events are 8–11 PM EST (server time), note that when close to a kill an extra pull or 2 could be voted on by the team.

If you think we are a possibly good fit come talk to us we do not bite, … , hard!

Bnet tag: Nemesyst#1267

Hi Barbecued :sunglasses:

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9pm - 12am EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

<Exødus>

About us:
We’re a semi-hardcore raiding group looking to clear as much Mythic content as we can without a heavy raid schedule. We are currently working to build our roster in preparation for Battle of Dazar’alor.

Outside of raid we have members online through the week running dailies, dungeons, and other games.

Raid times:
Wednesday, Thursday
8pm - 11pm EST
(invites start to go out at 7:45pm EST)

Tuesday (Optional after steady progression)
8pm - 11pm EST - Normal and then Heroic until no longer needed

What we expect from potential members:

• Follow direction of officers
  • Willingness to learn and accept criticism
  • Knowledge of own class and multiple specs of that class
  • Positive attitude
  • You’ll be expected to show up on time and ready to raid. ( this
    includes knowledge of all the fights, your own pots)
  • Mythic progression can get stressful at times, but raiders are expected to exercise patience & fortitude over frustration & giving up.

Requirements:
We require all of our members use discord and several add-ons
for raiding including but not limited to:

• Exorsus Raid Tools
  • RC LootCouncil

All exceptional applicants will be considered

Interested in joining ?
Kerami (kerami#11148) (Recruitment)
Dirga (goldy#1744) (GM)
Ed (Viceouz#1624) (Raid Lead)
Redisconnect (Fitch#1515) (Officer)

Thank you for your consideration; we look forward to hearing from you!