373 Fury Warrior lf progression raiding

Took a break at the start of bfa and came back to start the new raids. Windrunner/Darrowmere

Hello, Adino. I am Shilda, the raid leader of the guild Foolish Mortals on the server Thrall . We are a Horde guild! (woot) We raid Tuesday and Thursday 10p-1a EST , we are currently 7/9N and 1/9H . We need more dps to round out our core. We would love for you to trial us before you make a commitment to server transfering. We also have a website to see our first Uldir and BoD kills as well as the Battletag and discord tag of our Guild Leader, our DPS Leader, and myself. Our guild’s discord is also available on the website: https://www.foolishmortals-thrall.com/
There is even an application page to where you can apply if you just want to apply straight away.

I hope to hear from you soon, even if it’s just to say you’re not interested.

Hey Adino! :slight_smile:

If you’re willing to server transfer then we might be a good fit.

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 1/9M 8/9H
Personal Loot System: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

App: bit.ly/b3-app

Hello! I am not sure if you are interested in faction changing or not, but thought I would toss my guilds info for you to look over! :slight_smile:

Evolved is an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:00

As of right now our goals are to clear mainly through Heroic and prepare for the next raid tier (8.2). We will continue with progression as we can but are looking to build a solid raid team for the next tier.

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661