373 Frost Mage LFG

Hey dolrond :D. My guild on Kel’Thuzad is trying to round out our core raid team, and im going to slowly become more strict. We’re fairly new so we’re still working out all the kinks and things for raiding but we are currently 5/8 H if you are interested. Not to mention we need a Rdps so your mage or a new Shadow priest would be amazing. <3 if you dont join its 100% acceptable, we’re not going to reach many people’s standards of trying to push through mythic.

Hey, we have several raid teams open right now, I think our horde raid team may be a great fit. Check us out, if you like us visit our site to see more of our community and apply. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 7/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 3/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 8/8 H Uldir

Option 7 Raid Team: Casual Heroic Only Raid

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

O7: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Ranged DPS, DPS DK with tank OS

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK, DH, Ranged DPS

Danger Zone: DPS: DH

Option 7: Healer, DPS of all classes

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, healer, tank

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

This is probably a long shot… but would you be willing to play alliance?

If so I think our home would be a great place for you.

Would love to chat if this interests you…

Here’s my btag Ginkneebear#1522

Guild: Winginit
Faction : Alliance
Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-11:00 PM EST
Progression : 8/8 Heroic 2/8 Mythic
Contacts : Wham-Madoran (bnet Geistreiter#1719)

Right now our needs are basically everything, with high demand for DPS, a healer (shaman or some type a priest preferred) , and a DPS with tank offspec (willing to tank basically). However, exceptional applicants are always welcomed!
Winginit formally Sad Panda is looking for DPS and a Healer to round out our raid roster and push further into mythic this tier and beyond.
We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8 - 11 PM eastern time. Currently 8/8 Heroic. 2/8 mythic and working on Zek’voz.
We’re a friendly guild and are willing to help gear people if you are willing to put the time in and raid with us! We aren’t looking for top parsers or anything like that, just people that can do mechanics, learn from mistakes and pull their own weight.
We provide flasks and food on raid nights, and if you would like to contribute to the effort of the feasts or cauldrons it is appreciated, but not required.
At one point Sad Panda was a top raiding guild on the server, however, due to burnout and general life things, the guild fell apart and we are now rebuilding. We have a core of 16-17 people but could use 5-6 more to really round out the roster and make it a bit more competitive. We are currently struggling to find people on the server who are looking to push into mythic and people who can pull their own weight.
We run mythic keys on off nights and there are generally people on to help with whatever your needs are.
Thanks for taking the time to read, we look forward to hearing from you!

Hello! I am not sure if you are interested in faction changing, but if so, my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ Alliance community on the Proudmoore server. Most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you if you decide you wanted to raid! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley:

Evolved is focused on building a strong community, friendships, and creating an online home to enjoy your gaming time with others! :slight_smile:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!

Hello there Dolrond, I added your b-tag for further chatting, I’d love to get to know what you’re looking for further, and to see if we are a good fit for you. I look forward to hearing back from you. :slight_smile: (Moon#14456)

<Oblivion>, Hyjal is a semi-hardcore raiding guild built by friends; We are veterans wanting strong reliable core raiders to join our ranks. Our objective is to clear the end bosses on mythic difficulty, and to get cutting edge while also enjoying our time together as a team. Our progress thus far is 8/8 heroic and 3/8 Mythic. We are looking for competent players to join our ranks for BFA, and onward. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:30-9:30pm PST. We expect our raiders to know their class well and perform during progression.

Please let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questions. I’d be happy to answer them.

Form post has more important details if you are interested in taking a look: █★█<Oblivion>(hyjal) 7/9M, LF Competent Players

Contacts: Moon#14456, Grimlen#1586, Supre#11918

You can also contact me on discord at Moon0786 :blush:

Catalyst of Sargeras is unique in that we raid while still maintaining an atmosphere that is both friendly and fun. We’re all adults here with real lives outside of WoW and when we log in, we’re here to unwind and have a good time with friends while still killing some pixel monsters. This doesn’t mean we don’t take raiding seriously though. Our main raid team meets Tues and Thurs from 9-12cst (10-1est, 7-10pst) and is currently 8/8H, 2/8M.

Many members of the guild have been playing together for years both in WoW and other games. Want to raid but not sure mythic is your thing? On Wed nights we run an optional weekly heroic raid. Looking to pvp? We have several members who would love to RBG with you on Sunday nights! Mythic + fan? We do those too. Being a part of Catalyst is being a part of a community.

Needs

Our biggest needs at this time are Healer who would also DPS as needed and Ranged DPS, however we’re always looking for exceptional players. Also willing to consider small groups.

Member Expectations

• Raid Attendance, We expect raid members to be there regularly. If something comes up let us know you aren’t coming.
  • Team-player, Ability to follow direction. Willingness to assist guild members.
  • Active player, dedication to the guild and game. Staying up to date with current info.
  • Skill, Remain focused on objectives without getting tunnel vision. Don’t stand in bad.
  • Desire to be the best. We are looking for members who will actively try to improve in their class and role (Min/Max). Be willing to learn.
  • Preparation. We want members who will be prepared by optimizing gear choice and rotations, being fully repaired, bringing any consumables to aid in the raids success, as well as doing thorough research on each raid encounter.

*Contact

Discord: VU48cpQ

Battletags: Rawrabear#1450, Deresdod#1533, Zarathuztra#1786, Rystet#1989

Hello,
<Clockwork> is a newer guild on Thrall, formed by a group of players who were unsatisfied with their guilds’ commitment to raiding. We are currently 8/8H and 2/8M. We are hoping to finish filling out our roster so that we can get some more solid progression done, and be more prepared for the next raid tier.

Our raid times are Thursday, Saturday and Sunday 10pm – 1am EST

If you’re interested you can add me on btag:
curiositycat#11111

Greetings Dolrond!

Have you considered… The ALLIANCE! We have lock cookies of justice!

Check us out:

Attention RAIDERS!

WARCRAFT is a highly active, adult Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria, and we are recruiting!

Current progression: 1/8 M, 8/8 H

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional adult players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8p-11p CST
Wednesday 8p-11p CST
Friday (Currently Fun night!) 8p-11p CST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

Guild repairs provided to raiders!

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
Vaader-Khadgar (Guild Master) (Vaader#1854)
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)

Hi there!
Extenze (A-Sargeras) Is a group of laid-back, fun having ppl that push mythic content. Last tier we finished 9/11M and are currently 2/8M, 8/8H. Right now, we are looking for more to help round out our mythic roster for next tier. We raid Tues/Wed 9-12EST. I think you could be a good fit.
When we aren’t raiding, we are either pushing keys or messing around as a group. RBG’s is something we just started, and it’s a lot of fun. It’s nothing too serious, we just mess around in some PvP content and laugh in discord. Other times we do alt Uldir runs, or legacy raid runs for xmog or achievements.

Overall, we have a strong focus on our community. Everyone here enjoys the company of each other. Mythic raiding is what we find fun to do, and we want to find more fun people to do it with.

I’d love to talk with you further about who we are and what we do! I added you on bnet (joeJ03#11660) if you are interested to learn more!
Hope to talk to you soon!

<Exødus> (US-Thrall)

About us:
We’re a semi-hardcore raiding group looking to clear as much Mythic content as we can without a heavy raid schedule. We are currently working to build our roster in preparation for Battle of Dazar’alor.

Raid times:
Wednesday, Thursday
8pm - 11pm EST

Tuesday (Optional after steady progression)
8pm - 11pm EST - Normal and then Heroic until no longer needed

Interested in joining ?
Kerami (kerami#11148)

Hi Dolrond,

[Daddy Issues] Area52 - is a recently reformed guild that is currently 2/8 M. We are looking to fill some raiding spots for Mythic again, but are going to be clearing heroics and gear our mains/alts for Siege of Dazar’alor. Our goal is CE for 8.1

Looking for like-minded players who are progression-focused but also know how to have fun and can adapt quickly. We are really looking for players that want to find a new home and be a part of an active and growing guild, not just ride the coattails or not engage with other members in activities outside of raiding.

If you are not looking to get into mythic we welcome all who are looking for heroic raids and run M+ as well as Xmog and achievement runs as we have an active player base outside of raids.

1. Raid Times:

Tue/Thurs 8-11 EST (Area-52 server time).

2. We are looking For:

Tank

• Brewmaster Monk

• Blood DK

Melee

• Warrior

• Rogue

Ranged

• Mage

• Warlock

• Hunter

We welcome all that would like to apply and trial with us as we are looking to fine tune our roster.

3. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a serious mindset towards mythic progression, with the goal of CE. We expect raiders to respect the time of the other 20 or so people that dedicate the 6 hours per week to raiding progression. Outside of that, we are more casual and like to have fun with mythic+, alt heroic runs, xmog runs, achievements and the occasional pvp.

4. Current progression/experience:

2/8M Uldir

CE in ATBT with our members from the previous guild.

5. Recent logs:

Heroic

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/TZqVNjcdXJA2Fk3R/#fight=last&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;type=summary

Mythic

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xz2t6fTarmhZ7Rkg/#fight=2&amp;type=summary&amp;cutoff=4

6. Contact info:

Discord / Bnet

Altaris#5231 / StormRage#1832 - GM

Bevyn#7334 / BevynM#1813 - Co-GM

Chicken#8931 / Adeid#1534 - Raid Lead

Meclub#1506 / Meclub#1175 - Healing Officer

Hey, Dolrond

Our team just raids Heroic one night a week and then we pretty much focus on M+ as people are available throughout the week. If you’re not dead set on Mythic raiding feel free to hit me up!

The Thundering Legion is a Heroic progression raiding guild, going 1 night a week. Currently that is Tuesday evenings at 9pm CST. This is a Horde guild in the Zul’Jin Server. Looking for a few more players to round out our group.

A little about us. TTL has been around since mid-Burning Crusade. Actively raiding since the start of Wrath of the Lich King. We are a group of like-minded adults who enjoy many aspects of the game. Casual, but serious about raiding and having fun. No raiding experience required. We are willing to help you learn, but when it comes to raid we expect everyone to bring their game face. That means on time, all consumables in order, all gems/enchants in order and bonus points if you’ve watched all the fight vids before hand. Outside of raid you can find our members doin M+, mog runs, pvp, and world quests. Laid back group of guys.

Hit me back here or shoot me a personal message if interested!

LuiGG#1992

Hey Doirond,

We would love to have a new Mage in our raid team. We have a good group of folks, run keys regularly and are guaranteed to get groups to get your 10s in each week. Below is our “about us”:

<Stands In Bad> Recruiting for Heroic/Mythic progression.

We like to take Heroic/Mythic progression seriously but always in a calm/professional environment, our goal is to progress into Heroic/Mythic.

We also welcome anyone just looking to join us for keystone spams/chatting in discord/Casual players!

Current progression: 8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

We raid Saturday and Sunday nights from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST

• We run an (optional but strongly encouraged) off-night raid on Thursday night 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
• We actively run Mythic +

What we are looking for:

Extraordinary, competent, and serious players to fill our ranks for Heroic/Mythic progression.
All classes are strongly encouraged to contact us.

Our Needs:

We do not need any main tanks only backup tanks.

What We Expect from You:

• KNOW YOUR CLASS
• Watch raid videos and be familiar with the fights.
• Ask questions
• Show up for raids 15 minutes early, we pull at start time.
• Be prepared with flasks, food, and potions.
• Be flexible, raids may run overtime (very rarely)
• Have a good time

Intake#1249 Justsomeguy#11441 Konkeo#11954 raydiance#11190

-US-[H]-Area 52- 2/8M~
Hello! We are experienced players, looking to add people to our guild. We are leaving a previous guild due to the leadership there. We were 2/8M on our previous guild.
We are a very new guild. REALLY looking to get a serious raid team going. We took our best players from our previous group that was carrying the rest of our previous guild and together are looking to be more competitive. I personally was 7/8h week 1 just from pugs. So that is my drive and mentality towards this.

Just to give you some context here are some of our logs.(cant put web links so just look these up on warcraftlogs.)
Denzilana-US-Stormrage : Healing officer/GM
Galdoodle-Us-Stormrage: dps officer

SERVER - HORDE- AREA52
Raid times:7:30pm-11:00pmEST Teusday,Wednesday,and Thursday.

We are looking for all roles so I would love to hear from you. Please message me.

Discord: Bubon1c#6319 BNet:Denzilo#1844 (GM)
Discord:Riven#4508 BNet:Riven#1151 (Council)

The Clique is a friendly, casual, heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We are currently 8 /8N 7/8H in Uldir. Pushing for the last boss then onto the next raid. We raid 11:15pm to 2:15am server time (EST) Tuesday and Sunday. We are currently looking for a healer and some range dps to round out our raiding team. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend checking us out and getting in touch with a member of the guild.
If you are interested in joining us or have any questions please feel free to contact Kutu or Hadorya. Battle tags are Hadorya#1497 and Kutubiyya#1460. Or on discord at Hadorya #3191

Hi there! I’m not sure what timeframe you are open for raiding and other things, but I’ll leave you a little spam to read over as well. (Yeah, I know guild spam isn’t fun) In case you want more options to look over! We’d love you have ya and help you improve in any way we could! :slight_smile:

< Insight > [Wyrmrest Accord] is a fun and friendly casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for more friends to help rebuild after our guild was hit with a mass wave of people leaving the game(for various reasons). Though our main priority is to try and refill our ranks for raiding, we are also actively looking for anyone who just wants to have a good time! Worried cause you haven’t raided in a while or are completely new? No problem! Don’t be scared to contact us, we would love to help you learn and gear up! :slight_smile: Our main priority is to have fun, and kill some bosses along the way!

Current Schedule and Progression:

Raiding:
Our Raid times are 7 pm to 10 pm PST
We raid Norm/Heroic Tuesdays(optional) with Raid Progression days being Wed/Thur. (Wed and Thur are mandatory raid days for progression. We don’t mind providing the flask/food!)

Current Guild Progress: Uldir

• 8/8 H

• 2/8 M

Recruiting:

Currently recruiting: Any & All, however, the listed below are preferred.

• Tank('s)

• Healers (Pref; Druid, Shaman, Monk)

• Ranged DPS

Our main goal is to rebuild our raiding team again for the new raid tier and beyond. (We currently sit about 14/20, with a decent amount of members being flexible with their class/spec)

What we ask of you:

• If you want to raid, come to raid! Please be reliable, we will bring the food and flasks, you just have to bring yourself!

• Be friendly and patient. There will be wipes, but bringing a bad attitude to raid isn’t going to help anyone.

• Be open and willing to take suggestions and feedback. Willingness to learn and fix things to help better yourself at your class. (As we will do the same)

Also recruiting for:

• Mythic+ Groups:

Looking to get more people who are interested in pushing Mythic+ keys so we can start having (possibly multiple) guild groups going all the time!

• RatedBG’s:

Although we currently do not have a team set for RatedBG’s, this is something a lot of us show interest in, and would be happy to form if enough people join who show the same interest.

Please contact us if you have any questions, or if you have any interest at all! :slight_smile:

Lexine & Flarey

Bnet; Lexine#1102 & Minomone#1839

Discord; Elektrixie#1337 & Minomone#1759

Hey there,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

Hi Dolrond, I added you on bnet (Proserpin#1114) to reach out to you. I’m not sure if you were looking to play as Alliance - but we have a need for some more ranged DPS and I think you might be a good fit; I’ve posted a little bit about us below, but please feel free to reach out if you are interested!

Who we are:
Undying Resolution is a semi-hardcore guild on the Alliance US Elune server recruiting for our Heroic raiding. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time, striving to clear raid content while it is current. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid. We are a long-running guild with strong leadership and maintained active raiding since WOTLK.

Current Tier Progress: 8/8H 2/8M

Who you are:
You are over the age of 18 and are mature, team oriented, and well versed at your class. You show up to raids on time and are prepared with consumables (guild bank provides as many consumables as we can). You study the fights ahead of time and exhibit patience for progression. You communicate with officers about potential scheduling conflicts and sign up for raids in advance on our scheduling calendar.

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST (required for all members)
Sunday 8 to 11 pm EST (Optional raids typically consisting of achievements, alt raids, M+ or farm content).

Recruitment Openings:
DPS: Ranged preferred.

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com/

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact:
Rhíannon - (Proserpin#1114)
Lissanna - Recruitment Officer (Lissanna#1777)
Mindylynne - Guild Master (Mindalen#1769).

Hey, we could use another good mage dps for our mythic progression group, go ahead and add one of us! Thanks!

Backlash - Area-52 Horde - We are a brand new guild recruiting players who have played at a top tier level to push content. We are a group of proven players who want to push mythic raiding on a 3 day schedule.

About Us: We will begin raiding in 8.1 together as a guild on a 3 night schedule. Tues/Wed/Sunday from 10pm-1am EST. We expect our raiders to have experience and know what it takes to be a progression group.

What We Are Looking for: We are currently recruiting HEALS/DPS!

Heals -
Holy Pally
R.Sham

DPS -
Aff/Destro Lock
Ele Shaman
Frost/UH DK
Balance Druid
S.Priest
Havoc DH

These are just preferences, and we strongly encourage ALL exceptional players regardless of class to reach out to us!

If this sounds like the guild for you, please add one of us to real-id so we can get the ball rolling.

Doob (Co-GM) - Roman#12204
Celexe (Co-GM) - hecktic119#1454
Lazyplague (Main Tank) - lazytitan#1824