373 Feral Druid LF Guild

373 Feral LF Guild for BFD

old mythic raider.
3/8M Uldir exp rerolling from warrior

Btag: Simbbaa#1682

Friend req sent. I’d like to chat, I’m on Zul’jin woth the night show. We are a 3/8 mythic horde guild that raids 12-3am central time.

You can also reach me I. Discord at campyourbody#2937

Hello! I am not sure if you are interested in changing factions or not, but if so, my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 2 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together!

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 8-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hello Simbbaa,

My name is Kevin.
I will keep this short and sweet. My Guild No Thx Is currently recruiting DPS for BFD. We are a laid back Heroic/Mythic Guild that Raids 7-10PST on Tuesday Thursday . Very Fun and relaxed atmosphere that likes to push content. We are always looking to get better from tier to tier in our ever growing community. If this is something that interests you. Apply to the link provided below.

Thanks and have a wonderful day. :blush:

Apply at the link below:

• https://goo.gl/forms/8qFf4FRcEKfhXlrm2

Hi Simbbaa :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are also recruiting DPS with a Healing OS. We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Hello!

If you’re open to going Alliance we would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 0/9 - Heroic 0/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Hi Simbbaa! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for DPS to fill in our raid roster for Siege of Zuldazar . I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues & Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Uldir Progression: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST) currently rebuilding our roster for BFA. Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Hi Simbbaa - We’re in the process of filling out the remaining spots in our raiding roster! I would be very interested in talking with you in discord as soon as you can! Beef#12743 is my b-tag. General guild information below!

Hi everyone!! TAINTEDGUARDIANS 8/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic is looking to shift focus, and build up a mythic caliber roster!. We raid from Friday/Saturday 8pm-11pm EST on the Whisperwind/Dentarg Server.

The guild has been around for 5+ years now, and has been a mythic guild in the past, and most recently a semi-casual AoTC guild. We recently loss a lot of members going into BfA (Horde allied races) and also some who have decided they don’t enjoy the game enough to keep playing. We’re now looking to mass recruit, and build up a mythic roster once again!!

What the guild offers you:

Reliable raid days/times. The guild knows you make time out of your week to raid therefore it is our obligation to make sure we provide you with that.

Mythic plus groups are almost always being formed each, and every night!
Flasks/food/gems/enchants etc all provided. We offer this to anyone who makes any sort of contribution to our guild bank.

Competitive atmosphere, but always keeping it FUN! We want to push, but we don’t want to take away the core of the game. TO HAVE FUN!

What we expect from our raiders:

Reliability - as was stated above the guild owes you 6 hrs/wk, and you’re making the same commitment. Real life comes up, but it hurts the guild as a whole if you need to miss regularly.

Preperation/Class knowledge - We’re not looking for world 1st recruits, but out of respect for everyone else you’re playing with you should have the basics down. Know what your main stats are, have a generally idea about fights going in, etc. Nothing crazy, but it’s more of a courtesy to everyone else.

The ability to not get easily offended - This is a broad one. Our guild has a lot of fun during our raids. We crack jokes quite a bit, and we’re not a pg13 guild. If you know you’re easily offended you should probably look elsewhere. To go along with this, constructive criticism is big as well. We’ll never yell/attack anyone, BUT if you’re standing in fire we will mention it. Nothing personal just the way you get better/progress.

Current Recruitment Needs:

Ranged DPS - OPEN
Melee DPS - OPEN
Tank - OPEN
Heals - OPEN

Beef#12743 is my B-Tag and I encourage anyone even with a small interest to get a hold of me. I would much prefer to actually talk in voice chat. I really do look forward to hearing from you all, and thanks again for taking the time to check us out!

Hey Simbbaa,

If you’re looking to ease back into the game with a good balance of RL and gaming, we might be a good fit. I’ll send you a friend request. Guild spam below.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 3/8M 8/8H Uldir | Core playerbase is 1200-1700 io in M+

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
DPS + 1 Healer

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind :crocodile::crocodile::crocodile:#9372

<Exodus> - Silver Hand - Horde

Raiding 2 nights a week, Thursday and Sunday 9PM-12 Pacific.

We get AOTC each tier, 2/8M Uldir, and are looking to get our numbers back up for BoD mythic. We want raiders who are interested in mythic, but are ok if that doesn’t mean getting Cutting Edge every tier.

Contact: Anani#1620 or visit us on Discord, ending letters XgJhDEe

Currently recruiting: DPS and Tanks

Loot: Personal loot, EPGP based trading of unwanted loot

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid centric guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

Applicant information:
Applicants should be geared enough to contribute to the current raiding content. Applicants must have an understanding of what to expect from encounters in the content we are working on. While not mandatory, successful applicants should have experience and or knowledge of all progression fights. In addition, a thorough understanding of your class and spec, as well as knowledge of how to maximize your character is highly desirable. Applicants should be able to fully commit to our raid schedule and be able to maintain at least 90% attendance.

Good morning Simbaa! I’d like to leave my information to see if it works for you. We would be interested in a feral druid for our core team. Please let me know if this works!

Pandamonium on US Magtheridon is currently recruiting for our mythic raid team as we head in to Dazar’alor!

7/8M 0% Ghuun

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Highest Needs -
Warlock
Rogue
Hunter
Healer

… but we are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team’s focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:

Commitment to regular attendance to the team
Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.
Required ILVL 380+, neck lvl 36+

Feel free to contact me in game with any questions!
Raid Leader/GM: Atrianna#1646
Discord: Atrianna#6536

Armageddon Industries
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.
Destiny 2 raiding = Wed 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791
–/-/-/