373 BM hunter/370 WW lf raiding guild to call home

Hello, My wife and I are looking for a raiding guild for bfa content. We are currently taking a break from work and are able to play a few hours a day or more as well as make every raid (just starting michigan winter :frowning: ). She has played a hunter starting in tbc clearing heroic every tier as well as some mythic and enjoys being competitive on the dps meter aslo as taking responsibility in raid serious (md’s,interrupts,soaking ect). I play a bit more heavily not getting CE any tier but coming very close and being a bit of an altoholic( 5 120’s atm, 3 geared for mythic raiding content WW/Feral/Enhancement as well as a fury im gearing atm and 1 dh in blues). We both have our AoTc and have downed a boss in mythic or two but want to find a stable guild to build a group chemistry with as well as have fun running content (raiding/keys/pvp). I would like to main my fury warrior and did most of my serious raiding for years on a combat rogue but would be will to play whatever toon is needed for the guild. We are willing to xfer or move for a guild in need of two veteran dps.

most of our toons are Horde Illidan but we also have a pair of alts on Bleeding Hollwing Alliance.

2 Likes

Hey guys, hope all is will, my guild is currently recruiting for 8.1 progressing as we are a newer guild. :slight_smile:

<Still Standing> was created (formed 11/19/18) under the idea of three friends all wanting to raid together and do things in the same guild and server. We three moved from Sargeras and Aerie Peak to Emerald Dream feeling it would be a good fit of a server for us as we could play both Alliance and Horde if we wished, staying mainly Alliance, but we found a problem. We were having a very hard time finding a guild that raided at our times, or they didn’t have any recruitment information on like Wowprogress. After about a week or so of looking the three of us decided to try and make our own guild in hope of all being able to raid and play together while also finding more friends and making a community. The name was chosen due to a amazing tale from back in the Emerald Nightmare raid myself and Vel, our healing lead, had in an old guild in which I tanked Elerethe Renferal alone. Vel kept taking the fall for the link mechanics and getting rebirthed, allowing me to solo tank to our first Heroic kill. It is one of our fondest memories. Making those memories is what we found this guild on.

Okay but what kind of guild is this?

We plan to primarily be a raiding guild, pushing as far as we can into mythic content once we have the roster but always getting AOTC. We don’t over care about CE nor do we want to burn out our raider by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams and a RBG team are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in. We plan to raid at 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST on Tues/Wed with a farm raid on Sat!

Contact KiwiTiger#11312 for any questions, comments and concerns :smiley:

Hi guys,

We would love to have you guys, if an Alliance guild would work. We are Click To Move an adult guild on US-Stormrage with seasoned players. Most of our current members are early wow players(Vanilla,BC). Our goal is Mythic raiding with a casual but focused attitude.

We are a mature crowd, laid back and easy to get along with. Our priorities lie in our families, careers, school and other major aspects of life, but we enjoy playing WoW in a group environment and are looking for like minded people.

No toxicity or drama to be found. We have a ton of M+ runners ranging from fresh to 1k+ and we don’t run in cliques. Our current focus is on Mythic raiding but we do have a optional Heroic run night that we bring our Alts and people that still need gear.

What are the Raid Times?
Friday/Saturday 6:30PM - 10PM (Eastern Time)

Feel free to add me
BTAG - CrysTalis#1961
DIscord - Henlin#3723

Hi Bodhi!

Guild/Raid Group Name: Legends of Poker
We are a tight knit group of players, most of us have been playing together for the last few years, some even longer. We are a niche guild that runs a raid group consisting of member across many different servers. There are no requirements to realm transfer, you can raid from the comfort of your own realm/guild!

Server: US-Staghelm (Central Time)
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times: 11:30pm - 1:30am Server Time (CT) on Tuesday, Thursday and Monday.
Atmosphere: Mature

Information about us:

We are a mature progression and fun oriented raiding guild. We have been playing together for years and look to continue to do so for years to come! Our raid environment is consistently stable and enjoyable for all members which is critical to our primary goal. We perform the research necessary to clear content and we expect all raid members to be prepared not only with the knowledge of the fights but with consumables (including flasks, potions and food buffs). Being prepared does not preclude having fun though, this isn’t your second job, this is your opportunity to have fun with a mature group doing what we all enjoy!

Goal/Objective:

Our primary objective has always been to reach and defeat the last boss of current heroic content prior to the release of a new tier of content (obtaining the Ahead of the Curve (AotC) achievement). Our secondary goal will be to transition into mythic raiding once we have obtained AotC.

Guild Activity:

We do our best to accomplish our goals on a 2 hours/night (6 hours weekly) raid schedule. This allows a lot of us who have families/intense work schedules to still participate in raiding activities.

Raid Times (all raid times are 11:30pm - 1:30am Server Time (CT)):

• Tuesday
  • Thursday
  • Monday

Class/Role Recruitment Priority:

Range DPS:

• Druid: Low
  • Hunter: High
  • Mage: Medium
  • Priest: High
  • Shaman: Medium
  • Warlock: Low

Melee DPS:

• Death Knight: High
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Monk: Medium
  • Paladin: Medium
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Shaman: Medium
  • Warrior: Medium

Healers:

• Discipline Priest: Medium
  • Monk: Low
  • Paladin: Medium
  • Holy Priest: Low
  • Shaman: Low

Tanks:

• Death Knight: Low
  • Demon Hunter: Low
  • Paladin: Low
  • Warrior: Low

We aim to be flexible! Often we have tanks/dps/healers utilize their off-specs if group composition necessitates it or if the fight becomes easier as a result of certain classes doing it. Off specs must be geared enough for current content if they are to be utilized. Because our goal is the AotC achievement for all raid members, we are open to accepting applications from other servers and have no requirements on transferring. We would prefer to accept a minimum of 355 ilvl. Exceptional applications for any class/role will be considered. At this time our priority will be to recruit dps (as indicated above by the relative need next to each class/role). We’re already fairly stacked on healers and tanks.

Guild Perks:

• Guild Repairs
  • Friendly Environment
  • Very Experienced Raid Leader
  • Experienced Raid Members

If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact us in-game
(information provided below) and I will be happy to assist!

Regards,

Ruthe.

Contact Information:
RuthĂŞ - Recruitment Admin (Allorah#1838)
Bitterman - Raid Leader (Contact in-game)

Hi there!! My hubby and I run a guild on [H] Spirestone LF more competent/available raiders who are interested in Mythic progression and understand how mythic raiding works. We are 4/8M working on Fetid atm. We need more commited and excited players to join our team and if you are interested in chatting contact me!

Rawra#1290

Raid days: TUE/WED 6:15pm-9:45pm PST

Below is the guild copypasta with all he useful basics. But I’ll just take a minute and talk to your post specifically. I think we’d be a good fit for a couple of reasons. It sounds like wed be a cultural fit for you guys, we have 2 couples already raiding with us and the rest of us are (mostly) mature adults with a healthy mix of everything. Our goal is CE next tier which seems to align with what you guys are looking for. For yourself, we have an incredible Fury warrior that would be a great resource for you should you ever need guidance. We will also be running a second group on firdays and mondays that less serious but may appeal to you altoholism :slight_smile: anyways hit me up if interested

Stormchasers of Lothar is looking for more to strengthen our raid team. We are currently 3/8m and raid Tuesday and Thursday 8-11 EST

We are looking for raiders that want to push CE in the next tier and beyond. We run M+ throughout the week as well.

We have pretty successfully defeated the attendance boss and are just looking to strengthen our raid core. Our current needs are ranged DPS and maybe 1 healer, ideally a priest.

if interested and want more info add me on bnet Mute#1292

Winginit is a newly formed alliance guild that was created in the first week of Uldir. We are a core of players that have been together as far back as 2007 under a different name. We feel that creating our own guild again was the best option in hopes to find like minded individuals who would enjoy our raid setting.
Our goal is to Clear Normal/Heroic and some Mythic. We aren’t a hardcore guild nor have any ambition to become one However we do like to run some keys during the week and would like to stay at a steady progression pace throughout the expansion with a tight knit/non BS toxic environment. All we ask for is good attendance and to pull your weight.

Our Raid schedule is Tuesdays and Thursday 7-10 CST.
Progression: 8/8 Normal&Heroic

We are Recruiting DPS and a healer.

Contact info is my RealID Geistreiter#1719 if you have any questions.

Sargeras[H] 4/8M REWIND

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 8/8H 4/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Friday (optional) : heroic/normal run

Saturday or Sunday (optional) : Yolo Rbg

Contacts

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

<Left Shark Sanctuary> is a mostly laid-back group of players with an eye for progression raiding. We have already cleared 2/8 M Uldir (with a 7% wipe on Zek’voz) , and are looking for consistent raiders to help us progress further.

We are currently in need of DPS! 370+ item level, Ahead of the Curve, and prior Mythic experience will get you immediate consideration. If you don’t meet all these requirements, you are still welcome to inquire further.

Raid Information: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday - 9:00 to 11:30pm EST. (Invites go out at 8:45pm .)

Please contact Cyntimental or Totemusprime in-game, or leave a reply (preferably as your main) with questions and how to contact you.
Discord tag
Totemusprime
Totemusprime#7161
Cyn
Cyn#9967

Hey there Bodhi!

We are a group of returning high level raiders, who are taking a more casual approach this time around by raiding on a 2 day schedule. We are looking for like minded players who want to down mythic content, in a quick less stressful manner. Our raid times are Fri-Sat 9-12 EST.

Progress: 8/8H 3/8M

Recruitment Needs:

Tank: Closed

DPS:

Melee: Open excluding Demon Hunters

Ranged: Open

Healers:
Open

If your role is not listed above feel free to contact us anyway.

What you’ll be signing up for:
You will be part of a guild who values the fun the game offers, over everything else. We value our friendships, and the fun we have while raiding. Do not let our laid back attitude dissuade you, as we still value progressing, and moving forward in raid tiers.

You will also have the opportunity to be a part of a community that extends outside of raid times, including arena, bgs, mythic+ and other games (such as Overwatch and League of Legends).

If you would like to be a part of our community contact us on our thread or hit up one of us below!

Lillidar: Recruitment Officer
Jekkle#1328

Drunkndonut: Recruitment Officer
Lonewolfmcq#1468

Bullstizz: GM
Stizz#1886

Myostatin: Officer
phobia#1704

Evening to both of you!
We have room for 2 consistent DPS on our Mythic team. We have a casual approach in a 2 day schedule (Thurs 8-11 EST and Sun 7:30-11 EST perfect for a 9-5 worker in Michigan!). I would prefer 2 ranged DPS but I can probably make your warrior work. We have a fun environment that caters to former top 100 players who don’t like the grind and atmosphere of a CE guild. We also have a 1 night H team that runs Wed 8-11 and gets AOTC each tier (especially good for alts). I will leave a link to wall of text below. Add Pardeux#1196 if interested.

Hello!

We should be able to fit you both on our core team and I believe would be what you’re looking for. We are primarily a Midwest/central guild too! :slight_smile:

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for patch 8.1 raiding. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further. :slight_smile:
<Estratovus> is an Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that runs in a more semi-hardcore/casual environment with a focus on obtaining AOTC every tier. Even though we play on the more “casual” basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

• First Official Run: October 27, 2018 - Though we lack official progress in Uldir we are working on finalizing our raid team with the intent of hitting 8.1 raids for a solid AOTC clear.
• Uldir - Normal: 8/8
• Uldir - Heroic: 4/8 - First run November 24, 2018
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in 8.1!
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of finalizing our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running once the patch 8.1 raids hit live. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (H) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

• TANK: Closed - our second tank is willing to go DPS for the right tank replacement (i.e. near 100% attendance, raid leading able, and raid ready)

• OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• HEALERS: Closed - potentially have availability (Priest)

• OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• RANGE DPS: Druid(H), Hunter, Mage(H), Priest(H), Shaman(H), Warlock(H)

• MELEE DPS: Closed

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you’re interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: estratovus.enjin.com

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Hi Bodhi,

Zeroes to Heroes, an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage, is a community based guild that also raids. We support ten different raiding teams spanning all difficulties every day of the week. We also have a Sunday run that is specifically designed to give those without a raid team or looking to get into raiding a place to experience Uldir in a teaching environment.

More information about our great community can be found here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/zeroes-to-heroes-community-raiding-more/17755?u=lusiv%C3%A8-stormrage

and for information about our various raid teams can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pb8NCHPaGahBqPutT8bS0AqH9vFFbrQAzGSOmUYme9Y/edit?usp=sharing

Many of our members have found their home here, we hope you will check us out!

Hey you guys might be a good fit for us! Check us out below and get back at me!

Death Symposium is a Heroic progression raiding guild, going 1 night a week. Currently that is Sunday evenings at 7pm EST, although that could change in the future. This is a Horde guild in the Skullcrusher-Gul’Dan-Black Dragonflight server grouping. Looking for a few more players to round out our group and sub roles when needed.

About Us: We are a group of veteran players made up of RL friends, WOTLK guild mates, and fellow raiders from Legion. The decision was made to stick to Heroic content to minimize stress and time sink. We like to keep things low key and fun, but when it comes to raid we expect everyone to bring their game face. That means on time, all consumables in order, all gems/enchants in order and bonus points if you’ve watched all the fight vids before hand. Outside of raid you can find our members doin M+, mog runs, pvp, and world quests. Laid back group of guys.

Openings : We are willing to talk with anyone, but priority spots are below. Special interest in those willing to swap/flex roles.
Death Knight (any)
Warrior (dps)
Demon Hunter (any)
Druid (dps with heal/tank off spec)
Pally (tank or dps)
Monk (any)

Hit me back here or shoot me a personal message if interested!
krayziejapan#1674

[H]Morning/Daytime guild LFM for 8.1

<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious – Horde

[b][u]Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST (noon-3pmEST)

optional Monday heroic raid/cleanup on progression at the same times[/u][/b

8/8N 8/8H 3/8M

TOP NEEDS

Mage
WW
Healer (holy priest, rsham, rdruid)

ALL DPS THAT ARE 120 ARE WELCOME TO JOIN AT THIS TIME. WILL BE TRYING PEOPLE OUT IN HEROIC AND MYTHIC DEOPENIDNG ON YOUR GEAR/SKILL LVL. LOOKING TO EXPAND OUR ROSTER FOR NEXT RAID TIER. CURRENTLY ACCEPTIONG ALL DPS AND HEALS THAT ARE LOOKING TO RAID MORNINGS/DAYTIMES NEXT TIER. TANK SPOTS ARE ONLY OPEN AS BENCH SPOTS OR MYTHIC PLUS GROUPS AT THIS TIME.

GUILD INFO:

We expect anyone interested in Mythic raiding to be able to transfer over and become an active member of the guild.

This is a smaller guild. Less than 30 raiders. About 120 total counting alts and friends. We are looing to push that to 200 max for next tier.

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

[b][u]Addons to have for guild:

ANGRY ASSIGNMENTS

ASTRAL KEYS (if interested in M+ runs)[/u]

[/b]

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:

Consecrater#1492

Officers:

Scarletraven#1550

As easy as it would be for me to copy and paste a pile of digital waste here and force the matter into your hands, I’d actually far prefer to go a little bit old fashioned and have a chat with you both. I wouldn’t have bothered replying to your post unless I saw a legitimate opportunity for you guys and our guild alike. Please give me 15-30 minutes of your time when you are ready and let’s talk.
Discord: Pherric#9902
Bnet: Pherric#1966
Cheers.

Hi Bodhi!

My guild is recruiting ranged DPS as we continue to push Mythic progression. I’d love to bring you and your wife into the community! We’re currently 3/8M, but we also have a few Heroic Uldir opportunities, key pushers, and social events in Discord if those interest you any.

Check out our WoWProgress and/or RaiderIO page to find our website. From there, you can apply to join, see our logs, and get more info raiding with us, our community, and making Oaken Rebirth your new guild home.

Guild: Oaken Rebirth (US-Ysera)
Faction: HORDE
Raid Times/Days:

• MYTHIC: Tues & Wed 830-1130pm EST
  • HEROIC 1: Thurs 830-1130pm EST
  • HEROIC 2: Fri 930pm-1am EST

Recruitment Contacts:
BattleNet: Jaz#1591
Discord: Jaz#3719

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ Alliance community on the Proudmoore server. Most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. We have numerous other couples in our guild and we make sure they are on the same raid team, unless of course you prefer not too :wink:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and with a few reliable additions we’ll be in mythic and looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing things outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can. We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
Lateralus#1148
GiGi#1168

If you wanna read the full guild “spam” you can find it here to get a more full sense of who we are.

Hi there!

Are you still looking for a new raiding home? If so, please consider Surreality! We’re a 12 year-old, Horde-side raiding guild on the Black Dragonflight/Skullcrusher/Gul’dan cluster – and we have a long history of raiding couples, including myself and my husband, who is our long-time raid leader. (The other couples keep having babies and dropping out of raids, though. I think there might be something in the virtual water…)

Based on what you’ve shared, I honestly think we’d be a good fit for each other. Like you, we’re consistently AOTC, and we enjoy pushing into mythic raids once heroic is on farm. We raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9pm-11pm EST. We have a few mythic+ groups that run on offnights, and several altoholics who would love to start normal/heroic alt runs. (BfA has been a hard expansion on alts, but I’m hoping the upcoming changes in 8.1 will improve the alt experience.)

We’re also actively recruiting DPS for core spots – especially a hunter as there are (remarkably!) no hunters on our raid roster. It’s uncanny and we really miss the versatility they provide.

Our current progression is 2/8M with some pulls on Zek, but we really need 2 or 3 good DPS to shore up our numbers for consistent mythic raiding.

If you’re interested, please add me on Battlenet (velkana#1155) or Discord (malice#7616) so we can set up a time to chat. We no longer have a formal application or trial process, but would love to invite you to join us cross-realm to see if we’re a good fit for each other before asking anyone to commit to a transfer.