372 RDPS Hunter LF Guild

Hi i’m a 372 BM Hunter I have AOTC. I have Logs (they will be provided at the end of the post) I’m looking for a Tuesday Wednesday or weekend raiding days. Please note i CANNOT raid on Thursdays.

Thank you for reading my post

Logs: Apparently i can’t add logs but if you to know them goto wowlogs and look up grifflet only one there)
(Note all logs we’re in progression and not farm)

Hey there! We’re recruiting for a reformed guild on ZJ and building around a strong core of experienced raiders. Add me at VonSkyhawk#1269 and we can talk more. Below is the recruitment thread.

<R E L I C> Horde-Zul’jin

RAID SCHEDULE:

Main Raid: Wednesday/Thursday, 830-1130 PM, EST/ST

Alt/Casual Raid: Monday, 830-1130 PM, EST/ST

OVERVIEW:

< R E L I C > is a recently reformed semi-hardcore guild recruiting for 8.1 mythic progression. Dating back to the Burning Crusade, Relic achieved multiple server first kills under the current raid/guild leader and strive to do the same during BFA and beyond. We are currently rebuilding the roster around a talented core group and recruiting all classes/specs in preparation for the upcoming tier. Relic believes in providing a fun, relaxed atmosphere in and out of raids. Building a close-knit community of friendly, skilled players with similar goals while being server-competitive is of the utmost importance to us.

Organization, accountability, and execution are the keys to raid success. Our team has a raid leader, team lead, and role leads (heals, ranged, melee) to ensure no one player bears the burden of too many roles. Our job is to provide the player with the environment and motivation to push high-end mythic content. And it is the player’s job to be on time, prepared, able to fulfill the duties of their role at a high level, and most importantly, enjoy what they do. Overall, Relic seeks dedicated players who are proactive in maximizing their potential who love this game.

Still interested? In these next few weeks before 8.1, we encourage those interested to run mythics and heroic/mythic Uldir with us. We plan on staying very active and hitting 8.1 with a full head of steam. Group dynamics are important and we do not expect people to transfer without getting to know the team. Mythic plus is always an easy way to get to know potential team members, so feel free to reach out if you would like to join us one night.

ACTIVE RECRUITMENT:

Please note that all classes/specs are needed and being considered!

TANKS: Low Priority, OS only

HEALERS: Mistweaver Monk (DPS OS)

MELEE: Windwalker Monk, Havoc Demon Hunter

RANGED: Affliction Warlock

APPLICATION:

There is no formal application process, as we do not feels it’s necessary. We would, however, like to speak over discord. This way both parties can get an idea of if it’s going to be a good fit.

Please contact MJ at VonSkyhawk#1269 for more information

Hi again Grifflet. If you’ve had a change of heart about mythic progression (I believe your last post requested heroic), I’d be happy to talk with you about our weekend mythic team.

added u 2 real id Keljran

Got a position open for a hunter if you’re still looking.

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 4/8M, is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

~

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 9PM -12PM EST
Saturday 9PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Closed - Low Priority
Melee: Rogues, Death Knights
Ranged: Mage, Boomkin, Shaman, Warlock, Hunter
Healer: Paladin, Priest, Shaman

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• LonewolfmcQ#1468
  • Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398
  • Phobia#1707

We raid 6pm-10pm on Sunday’s and we are 8/8H and 2/8M and could use more DPS. We are mainly an AOTC focused group but once we get that done we work on Mythics without beating everyone over the head about farming AP, etc. Flasks and Food are provided just bring your own potions. If you are interested you can contact Cassandrae#1741 or Pailos#1956 or Jacemora#1342.

Hakuna Matata is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Zul’jin. We are currently rebuilding after a break and looking for new members to fill our core heroic raid team. Our goal each tier is to complete Ahead of the Curve.

We are in search of players who are ready to progress and have fun doing it! We are a socially active guild that has discord and very active guild chat. Casual members are welcome too. We also try to run Mythic Plus keystones, PvP, and World PvP.

Expectations of All Members:
Must be a team player.
Fun with a sense of humor.
Respectful of others.
Helpful.

Raid Schedule:
Raids Tues/Wed 9pm-12:00pm EST
Alt Run on the Weekends

Raiding Recruiting Needs:
Currently in need of all raiders for Uldir and the upcoming BoA progression! We consider any class/spec for our raid team.

Tanks: Off-Tank Spec
Melee DPS: Open (all classes)
Ranged DPS: Open (all classes)
Heals: Open (all classes)

Even if your class or spec is not listed, we encourage you to contact us anyway.

Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns:

Kìyarah-Guild Leader
Btag - Cookiiii#1237
Discord - Kiya#5098

Syronosin-Recruitment Officer
Btag - Syronosin#1536
Discord - Syronosin#3054

Shadowdante-Officer
Btag - Shadowdante#1807
Discord -Shadowdante#6204

Hey there Grifflet! I won’t overload you with spam here, but we are a new guild with 2/8M experience forming looking to add players for BFD. If it sounds like something you’d be interested in add me on Discord and we can talk more about it. We are Horde on Zul’jin, if that affects your decision at all. Either way, happy guild hunting and a happy rest of the holiday season!

Vendir#6664