372 Hunter LF late night Guild

Hello i am looking for a Mythic progression guild that runs any day of the week after 9:45 pm est with much more flexible hours on monday sundays and wednedays and pushed weekly keys sitting at 1k io. Recently coming back from legion where i mained tank and progress Mythic NH and EN ToV.

Backlash - Area-52 Horde - We are a new guild that downed 2/8M first week and plan to push into mythic our next raid night, and we are recruiting players who have played at a top tier level to push content. We are a group of proven players who want to push mythic raiding on a 3 day schedule.

About Us: We will begin raiding in 8.1 together as a guild on a 3 night schedule. Tues/Wed/Sunday from 10pm-1am EST . We expect our raiders to have experience and know what it takes to be a progression group.

What We Are Looking for: We are currently recruiting ALL ROLES

HEALERS
Disc Priest
H. Pally
R. Shaman

DPS
Aff/Destro Lock
Frost/Fire Mage
BM Hunter
Fury/Arms Warrior

These are just preferences, and we strongly encourage ALL exceptional players regardless of class to reach out to us!

If this sounds like the guild for you, please add one of us to real-id so we can get the ball rolling.

Doob (Co-GM) - Roman#12204
Celexe (Co-GM) - hecktic119#1454
Lazyplague (Main Tank) - lazytitan#1824

<LateNight> is looking for more mythic raiders to finish off our mythic core roster. We are currently 2/8 mythic.
We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
1am-3am PST

That is
(4am-6am EST)

LateNight is a group consisting of players who are mostly 2nd shift and cannot make 1st shift raid times, or who enjoy raiding on a second character. We run Mythic+ together and often mess around in RBGs and arenas for fun.

Hit me up if you’re interested!
Bnet - Gilbz#1153
Discord - Gilbz#5864

Hi, Our guild does heroic progression and a little mythic once we have heroic on farm. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9pm - 11pm/12 am. We are going to do some heroic runs in Uldir next week to get ready for the new raid if you’d like to come along and see if we are a good fit. Feel free to message me Punkybrew#11319

Hello there Handelin, Please add my b-tag for further chatting, I’d love to get to know what you’re looking for further, and to see if we are a good fit for you. I look forward to hearing back from you. (Moon#14456)

<Oblivion>, Hyjal is a semi-hardcore raiding guild built by friends; We are veterans wanting strong reliable core raiders to join our ranks. Our objective is to clear the end bosses on mythic difficulty, and to get cutting edge while also enjoying our time together as a team. Our progress thus far is 8/8 heroic and 3/8 Mythic. We are looking for competent players to join our ranks for BFA, and onward. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:30-9:30pm PST. We expect our raiders to know their class well and perform during progression.

Please let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questions. I’d be happy to answer them.

Form post has more important details if you are interested in taking a look: █★█<Oblivion>(hyjal) 7/9M, LF Competent Players

Contacts: Moon#14456, Grimlen#1586, Supre#11918

You can also contact me on discord at Moon0786 :blush:

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933