372 Guardian druid lf raid

Hey, all. I’m a 372 guardian druid (tank) lf a raiding group. My progression for Uldir is: 7/8 N, 5/8 H, 1/8 M. I’m looking for a stable, consistent raid. I’m on EST. My battle tag is #Zelgie1805. Please add me if you are interested. :slight_smile:

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ Alliance community on the Proudmoore server. Most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!

Hey there friend!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting a TANK to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

Use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca
You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475