They think there's nothing wrong rofl

Ythisens

122 posts

Community Manager

3h

There was a thread awhile back that had snapshots through WoW’s history of the forums showing that GD has never really changed no matter what expansion. Even Wrath, BC, and Vanilla had large amounts of complaint posts.

Not diminishing any of the current ones on BfA or saying they’re wrong, but just that a lot of people don’t remember those past expansions and only focus on the current and assume the sky is falling. When the majority either likes it or is indifferent to it like Greg is saying in that tweet.

People are fondly remembering Legion now, but forget the outrage that followed Legendaries from 7.0 to 7.2. There were multiple threads a day with hundreds of replies with feedback about them.

The forums are a good gauge of activity but not necessarily the “state of the game”. That’s a little more complicated.

They really think things are fine rofl;

Blues please, I cannot get a axe and open your head to put this down but listen please:

I bashed Legion for things too, all expansions have something bad that players ask you guys to change. What you guys are not seeing that people are saying that this is the WORST EXPANSION EVER DID. FAR Worst than WoD and Legion.

How can you guys be so blind???

19 Likes

Yeah that’s not what I implied or really even said, at all.

24 Likes

You done it now. Gone and got Ythisen’s heated up. This didn’t end well for the last bloke.

14 Likes

Bait. Ten Characters.

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen…

We got him

55 Likes

wait wait wait let me get my popcorn buttered first

1 Like

this should be good… :popcorn:

5 Likes

47 Likes

#soon :tm:

For this expansions’ pvp/arena I really think sky is falling

11 Likes

Am I dreaming or did a blue actually post on the arena forums?! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Why don’t you get excited when I post :frowning: I thought we had shared a mutual enjoyment in each others threads

8 Likes

I really think you guys think.

There’s no other reason. If the community ask for something and you guys dont do it, it implies that you guys thing that we are wrong and its not the better decision. This thinking that leads the game to the lame state of today.

Answer me: Have you ever see a more bad feedback in any expansion? I really play this game since Wotlk and its never been worse. Both on pve and pvp.

The Venruki post about PVP gear is before the expansion, people are bashing pruning since WoD but it’s still go on.

I made this post that I bet you read too:

What are the blue answers for this? How can you guys think you are not right doing so many bad decisions like these. I said and repeat, you can see in-game and in the forums, people really thing this is the worst expansion ever. And this mentality of not seeing the problem as it really is will not make things better, I guarantee.

17 Likes

fix warlocks and ill give this a 10/10 or whatever on any review site u want

13 Likes

Am I dreaming or did a green actually post on the arena forums?! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

I am screenshotting this for my positive vibes imgur album.

11 Likes

There will be something but I wasn’t given the specific details as to what. We’ll all have to wait for the announcement together. Whenever it comes.

4 Likes

I like how they took away artifact traits for 3 different specs for each class, with 22 different traits per spec. This totaled to around 792 traits in the game that ACTUALLY FELT GOOD. Yes, almost every trait out of all 792 felt powerful or meaningful in some way.

All of that being removed, what did we receive as replacement? THREE traits per CLASS. As an added “bonus” to this garbage, none of the traits are FUN or exciting in any way. I won’t even count the 2nd and 3rd inner rings as traits as they shouldn’t even exist considering most of the procs being much weaker than mere consumables. So how many traits have we been given as replacement of 792? Well 36 x 3 = 108 so we received 108 terrible traits as replacement for 792 good legion traits.

Yes class design matters. Yes it’s probably the most integral part of an MMORPG in of itself. If blizzard focuses on class design then good things will inevitably follow, even subs as well.

12 Likes

You speak only for yourself.

1 Like

Why can’t this dude chime in more often instead of just when someone @'s him angrily or quotes him?

14 Likes