370 disc/Spriest LF raiding guild

Howdy everyone. I havent had much luck in finding a Raiding Guild to match my schedule. I work from 3PM EST to 1130pm EST. So i am looking for a Raiding guild that raids either weekends, or anytime during the week AFTER 1145 PM EST. I have quite a bit of experience over the years of WoW and am looking for a permanent home. I would be willing to Faction Change if i felt the group was a good fit. If you have any questions about my past raiding or any questions involving my class or schedule please feel free to respond. Thank you so much for your time or consideration.

Hi my name is Shadedmika from while our guild kinda broke our core raiding group stayed heavily intact in fact our whole new guild is all our former officers and raiders, is a loyal to all members and friendly environment on Area 52 our raiding schedule happens to work for you Saturday amd Sunday at 8 pm EST- 10 pm EST we were 8/8H Uldir with AOTC achieved just this past Saturday if interested PST me in game if you’d like to trial run on our guild before you transfer we can make that happen before our AOTC attempt this Sunday to recover our title our raiders worked so hard for

Hi! is an alliance guild on the realm proudmoore. We raid 10pm to 1am PST that would 1am to 4am your time on thurs/fri. If sounds interesting feel free to contact me.

Armageddon#1703

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 holy priest , 1 ranged dps. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey Shaadaris,

Curse of Delusion is a laid-back, AoTC focused guild on US-Thrall. We raid on Sundays from 9pm to midnight EST, which sounds like a good time for you and your work schedule. We raid only one-day a week so that we can do mythic keystones, pvp, island expeditions, mount farm, transmog runs, and level alts without feeling like we are letting the raid down. We could use a few more healers and dps to fill out our core group, so your disc/spriest (whichever you prefer) would be most welcome.

If you are interested or have more questions, feel free to add my battletag (Fallsmyer#1505) or discord (Fallsmyer#1811). I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Shaadaris. My team and I might be a good fit for you. We raid later at night (midnight-3AM eastern) Tues/Thurs on horde side in Tichondrius.

We have a very active group that does both pve and pvp. We raid, arena, rbg and M+ etc. We have close to 100 members including alts. There’s usually 5-25 people online at any time of day.

As far as our raid goes, we are 2/8 mythic but want to push further next teir. We are in need of a good disc priest for our comp.

If you’d like to try us out, you can join us tonight for taloc and mother. Just pst me: murg#11862

PS: check out our website for more info bigfriendlygamers dot com. (blizz doesnt let me link in post)

<Powered by Memes> Is reformed and chugging away at content! Looking for:

Spriest (High)
Rogue (High)
Warrior (Medium)
Warlock (Medium)
Resto Druid (Medium)

Currently 6/8M

Our goal from the very beginning has always been to clear content on a short schedule as efficiently as we possibly can, and that doesn’t change now. If you are a raider that can no longer raid the standard T/W/TH/M schedule <Powered by Memes> is for you.

Currently recruiting all players, with a preference to a Spriest and a Windwalker!.

Raid Times:
Friday/Saturday 9-1EST

We don’t raid over, we don’t have “optional” raid days. We raid 8 hours and get it done.

If you are interested please contact Chistorm#11212 (Bnet) or Chistorm#3873 (discord)

Or submit an application here!

https:// docs. google. com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfCUUaGUMcmYJtvAdDB2rUjzwgy4-Fcy-Cnwo44TOY5tTCAZg/viewform

Armageddon Industries

Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Adult Heroic Raiding / M+ guild. Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

[b]BfA Progression: Uldir 8/8H (AotC), 8/8N

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events
WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team
  • Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

Destiny 2 Clan = Junkyard Dawgs

• Wed - Raid 11:30pm-3am EST
  • Friday - Gambit / Cruicible / Strikes (we may occasionally raid on Fridays too)

See our recruitment forum post for lots more details.

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)
Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974
Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Descendants of Lore currently raids on Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST which I believe is within your time availability. We are looking for more hybrid dps/heals to be able to help dps in raids (or fill in heals) and be able to help heal in mythic plus and more activities outside of raids. If you may be interested in talking more please feel free to add me on battlenet. Here is the spam about us:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been together since Vanilla (13 Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, over the age of 18 with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We are looking for more active players to help with our final push to finish Heroic Uldir before the next raid tier and to join us in the upcoming raid.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed.

We raid only 1 day on Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) We are currently working on Heroic Uldir. (4/8H)

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players who want a solid core community over fast progression. Players who do not disappear at the end of each new content tier and who play and are active throughout the week and not just on raid days.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for 1 Healer, an Off Tank, and talented DPS (at least 10k dps for Heroic Uldir).

We may have a raid leader opening available in the near future for the right player or players.

You do not need to be a raider to join our guild, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 360 ilevel or at least 10k dps before you sign up for Heroic raids. For those that aren’t we will help you get to that level if you show you are also working hard on your own.

Please consider us if you are looking for a mature and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

We are looking for a healer to fill the last spot on our raid team. We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs 1215 to 3am EST. Add me on bnet SoapingDuck#1721 and we can talk more