364 Holy Paladin LFG

Ilvl 364 h pally with ret offspec looking for a raiding guild. I am currently located on Frostmane US as alliance but willing to transfer realms and factions (I would prefer Horde). I also have a 353 MW monk alt I'm willing to bring with my paladin.

I have had extensive raiding experience in BC and WOTLK. Due to real life i had to take a break from serious raiding but I am looking to get back into it in BFA. I am also interested in mythic + and pvp along with raiding.

I am available Wednesday and Thursday 5PM-1030PM EST, Friday after 9PM EST and limited availability on the weekends.
[A] <Avalon> - Arathor/Drenden

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST
Uldir: 8/8N 5/8H
Looking for: 1-2 healers, and several DPS
Environment: Friendly and helpful!

If you are looking for a guild with a flexible environment but serious about the game, this is the place for you! We are understanding when people have real life obligations and cannot make it to raid, you won't be kicked because you miss one night. However, we are very focused on progression. Raiders are required to be in Discord so they can listen to instructions (mic is not required). We are currently pushing to clear heroic so we can move onto mythic raiding. We also are pushing +10 and up mythic keys. Our guild is home to some of the top 10 players on raider IO for our realm.

New and returning players are welcome, we are available to help players gear or learn dungeon mechanics.

If you want like to be apart of our home or have any other questions, please feel free to message me on bnet!
jenfinite#1935

Thanks for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon!
I hope you find what our guild offers is somewhat comparable to what you seek, so please consider...
From the Ashes (Alliance guild on Malygos/Icecrown)
Currently 2/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic
Core Raid Time: 8:00-10:00 PM CST Tuesday and 7:00 - 10:00 PM CST on Sunday
Farm nights are on Wednesday, 8:00 - 10:00 PM CST

About Us: From the Ashes was formed by a group of friends who wanted to build a better gaming experience. We believe in cooperation and communication are key components of a well functioning guild.
Guild matters are handled by a council rather than a singular GM and issues of interest are brought before the guild as a whole and voted upon. Our members are very helpful and have experience ranging from vanilla through current content. Raiding is fairly easy going and we know how to have fun and know when we need to be serious to progress. All requirements (food/flask/runes) are provided by the guild during raids and we always have guild repairs turned on. We are very proud of the foundation we have built and are looking forward to all that BFA has to offer.

Wishlist: Rdps, tank.
Having said that, we are happy to accept other classes if you are looking for a home and are a good fit for the team. We enjoy working together to help each other gear for content. You will be invited as a trial to join us for groups which may include mythic plus dungeons and/or raids.

Contacts:
BATTLENET : Hunterfury#1691 ,
MoonMoon#5311 (discord)
<Misfits> of <Regency> is currently looking for exceptional ranged dps and healers.
Raid times are as listed 8:30-11:30 est fri/sat.
Teams current progress is 8/8h 1/8m Looking for a few more players that can make times consistently to push farther into mythic progression.
Flasks/food are provided for progression.
We are located on the Malgantis server.
Thank you for your time, if any further questions you can send me a battle.net friend request at Chriztoph#1117 or fill out an application at http://www.regencyguild.com/recruitment/
Hello!

Depending on your weekend schedule/availability we would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting for our core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all play styles. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you're interested in chatting further. :)

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content, including Mythic
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled/Alt Night)
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of building our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running and getting as much cleared before patch 8.1 as we are able to. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (*) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

TANK: Closed

OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

HEALERS: Druid, Monk(*), Paladin, Priest(*), Shaman(*)

OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

RANGE DPS: Druid(*), Hunter(*), Mage(*), Priest(*), Shaman(*), Warlock(*)

MELEE DPS: Death Knight(*), Demon Hunter(*), Druid, Monk(*), Rogue(*), Shaman, Warrior(*)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: https://estratovus.wowalliances.com/

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!
Rally (Alliance)
Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 5/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)
Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 2/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir
Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 6/8 H Uldir

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST
QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST
Fridays: Achievement runs/online Cards Against Humanity 8pm - ?/Jackbox Party Games/etc.
Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids
Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids
Monday PvP (Rated BG's 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.
Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don't want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere
We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it's just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.
However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Ranged DPS, DK
Fuzzy Unicorns: 1 healer and any exceptional DPS. High emphasis on shaman.
Danger Zone: DPS, potentially tank

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, healers, potentially tank

How to Apply:
https://www.rallyguild.com
Discord: Ellsii#6645
<Capital Punishment> US-Stormreaver is a laid back, mature, drama free guild that when it comes time to raid, we are efficient and well prepared. We are a new guild looking to fill our roster in with talented and dedicated players to finish Heroic Udir and progress into mythic as well as M+ outside of raid hours. We are willing to accept any class or spec if the talent is there. Our core players have heroic experience and were in top US guilds for years who want to progress at a level we are accustomed to. We are here to clear the instance and have fun while doing it. We are open to cross realm players for the heroic content.

We raid Fri/Sat 9:45pm-1am EST. Invites go out at 9:45and we pull at 10:00pm EST. If players do not show up for two weeks straight or their attendance is lacking with no legitimate reason, we will find a replacement raider for the sake of the raid group.

How this works:

We have a community to join for everyone not on Stormreaver and we will communicate and invite through there.

If interested or have any questions here is the link for community access:

https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/07mwr5eu53z?region=US&faction=Horde

You can also speak to:

Dhkatz
Biskitts
Greyvy
<Faceroll> on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild thats looking for individuals who're interested in pushing Mythic raid content while still enjoying our time. We're looking for any roles and so long as you can play you're spec competently you're welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk! You can also drop an application on our website! https://faceroll.org/

About The Guild
We've been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids durring current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule
  • Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST
  • Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression
Uldir
  • Normal: 8/8
  • Heroic: 8/8
  • Mythic: 2/8

Current Needs
  • DPS - [LOW] Ranged Preferred
  • Healer - [LOW] Resto Shaman and Holy Paladin Preferred. Competent DPS OS is a plus.

Contact
Sounds like something you're interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we'll chat. No realm transfer is required until we're in Mythic content.

• Healofsteel[Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367
  • Alzar[Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256
  • Blackstool[Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408

--------------------------------------------

Also check out our website and submit an app today!
Website - https://faceroll.org
Hey there Auldin, Bar from <Pigeon>-Emerald Dream here! We are currently searching for a few more dedicated DPS and Healers for our core raid team. Raid nights are Tues/Wed 7-10PM(CST), and we are currently 8/8N, 5/8H, & 1/8M. I'd love to sit down and chat if you're interested in becoming a part of a great family.

BNET - Blake#13949
Discord - https://discord.gg/SUxhfVs
Hello!

Minds Eye is a Heroic Progression Raid Team and is currently 8/8N and 3/8H. We raid Wed/Thurs 7-10pm EST and are looking for a Holy Pally to join our ranks. We have a casual raiding atmosphere since we like to have fun.

I'd love to talk to you in more detail! You can reach me at Elaeana#1554
Impetus is aiming to strengthen our roster for Battle for Azeroth
Impetus is aiming to strengthen our roster with top tier talent capable of learning and mastering content on a 6 Hour schedule. We have achieved many Cutting Edge's since Siege of Orgrimmar and are not only aiming to always achieve Cutting Edge on this schedule, but are interested in doing so as a US top 200 guild. We enjoy pushing ourselves, playing well, and playing with other talented/driven players. If we had the time to raid more than 2 nights/6 hours we'd be in a guild pushing for Server 1st or US top 10-20. We can't, and presumably neither can you, so the goal is to be as excellent as we can with the time available. We are looking for players interested in helping us push strong into Battle for Azeroth.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9pm-12am EST.

We are currently 4/8 Mythic in Uldir. We finished Legion 20/20 Cutting Edge in T19, 7/9 Mythic in T20, and 11/11 Cutting Edge in T21.

If you have the skill and drive to push progression, and our raid times fit with your schedule, we're looking for you!

Looking for Skilled Healers!
We are looking to bring in highly skilled Priest Healer(s). Being capable of playing either Disc or Holy would be ideal, but any skilled Priest healer would be considered. We would also consider an exceptional Resto Druid and/or Mistweaver Monk. We're looking for the ability to communicate clearly, learn mechanics quickly, execute consistently, and play your class well.

Looking for Skilled DPS!
We are looking to bring in highly skilled DPS. A Havoc Demon Hunter, Beastmastery Hunter, Balance Druid, or Warlock would be ideal, but any skilled DPS would be considered. We're looking for the ability to communicate clearly, learn mechanics quickly, execute consistently, and play your class well.

We are looking for people that:
Enjoy Raiding as a Hobby
Enjoy conquering challenging content
Push themselves to more damage/healing on every pull
Strive to execute strats and mechanics cleaner on every pull
Look to achieve Cutting Edge each Tier
Are available Tuesdays and Thursday from 9:00-12:00 EST
Are laid back and mature
Are looking to raid with people who share these traits

Getting In Touch With Us
If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don't hesitate to give one of our officers a whisper in game or visit our website:

Recruitment: Sieara#1968 (Discord: Sieara#6473)
Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication

Our admission process includes a written application and a discord interview. Through this process we aim to verify that you raiding with Impetus is the correct fit for both parties.
Hello there,

My guild (Rigged) is a highly established multi-team raiding guild on Thrall. We are a very active guild, our members push mythic+, and PvP outside of raid content.

My team (Rapture) is a weekend team, Friday and Saturday night 9PM-12AM ET. We are 7/8 Heroic, and 1/8 Mythic.
- We are currently looking for a Holy pally.

If a weekend team doesn't suit your needs, we have 7 other raid teams during the week! They are all Heroic or Mythic progression.

Bnet: Banana8008#1675

Please refer to our recruitment discord for more information on our teams, and the application process:
https://discord.gg/ddunRH
<REGENCY> on Mal'Ganis, Horde Recruiting for multiple teams!

Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.

Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! All teams currently recruiting for BFA!

Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy

Application: https://tinyurl.com/Regency-Raider-Application

Raid Teams
Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Dirty Sand Skeletons - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/8 Heroic Uldir, 8/8 Normal Uldir
Time: 7:00pm to 10:00pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Thursday

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 7/8 Heroic Uldir
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday

Misfits - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir
Times: 7:30pm to 10:30pm CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Contact
Recruitment Officers: Rynoir (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
Chriztoph (Btag: Chriztoph#1117
Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy
Guild Name: AFK Mom Aggro
Server: Moonguard - Horde
Raid Times:
Heroic - Thursday, Friday, Saturday 7:30-10:30 pm cst
Normal (Alt run and nonraiders) - Tuesday 7:30 pm cst
Raid Progression: 8/8H with most raid members having mythic progress
Mythic Dungeon Progression: +11
Time Zone Raid Time Equivalencies:
EST: 8:30pm
PST: 5:30pm
MST: 6:30pm
About Us: We are a no filter guild that has something to offer for everyone! We have mythic key teams, weekly mog runs, farming, questing, carries, and we raid three times a week. We also have a more casual/social aspect of the guild where we have weekly movie nights, contests, games, and raffles. Whether you’re a serious player, casual player, or a newbie, AFK Mom Aggro will be your home away home. Join us on our adventures through Azeroth!
Contact Recruitment:
Battle.net: NobleWarBear#1291
Discord: NobleWarBear#0765

Hello!

May I introduce you to < AFRAID OF ELEMENTALS > We are an adult raiding guild built on the simple premise that raiding on a limited schedule does not have to mean missing out on content or the guild experience.

We have professions, families, and life to attend to, but we still like slaying internet monsters in our spare time.

Server: US - Elune / Gilneas
Faction: Alliance
Progression: 2/8 M: Uldir
Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 8:15 - 11pm EST
RECRUITMENT : OPEN
Please feel free to message
Kris#1983
Fuzzy#1474
Fevion#1791

afraidofelementals . com

I know that you said that you have limited availability on the weekends and we raid 1 night a week on Sundays, but if you think Descendants of Lore may be a good fit feel free to add me to BattleID so we can talk more:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been together since Vanilla (13 Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, over the age of 18 with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed.

We raid only 1 day on Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) We are currently working on Heroic Uldir.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players who want a solid core community over fast progression. Players who do not disappear at the end of each new content tier and who play and are active throughout the week and not just on raid days.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for an Off Tank, and talented DPS (at least 10k dps for Heroic Uldir).

We may have a raid leader opening available in the near future for the right player or players.

You do not need to be a raider to join our guild, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 360 ilevel or at least 10k dps before you sign up for Heroic raids. For those that aren’t we will help you get to that level if you show you are also working hard on your own.

Please consider us if you are looking for a mature and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Heya Auldin. Crazies Again is currently in need of your pally and /or you monk. Either would be great additions. We’re on the Wyrmrest Accord server, Horde. We’re a laid back group of people interested in finding players looking to make this a home and be in it for the long haul. We love our jokes so a good sense of humor is a plus. We’re mostly older…mid 30’s to late 40’s. We pride ourselves in having fun no matter what we’re doing. If you’re interested feel free to contact or add any of us bellow.

Crazies Again is a Horde Heroic raiding guild, currently recruiting for our raid team for Uldir and Dazar’alor, on Wyrmrest Accord server. We got a late start with Uldir and are currently 7/8H. Our goal is to achieve full clears on the current raids for normal and heroic and get as much into mythic as we can with a short raid schedule. We pride ourselves on clearing content in a relaxed, laid back environment and having a blast doing it. We also run mythic+ and some PvP.

We’re also interested in “good” people no matter what class, spec or level. New to WoW? Returning player? Higher end raider looking to take it easy in a more relaxed atmosphere? If you’re searching for a friendly and fun place to call home, then look no further.

Recruitment (Updated 12/24/18)
The following classes are currently in highest demand but any are welcome:

Tank:
None (However tanks are welcome to apply-We can always switch things around. Plus tanks are useful for mythic+)

Healer:
Monk
Druid
Priest
Shamman

Dps:
Any Class, Any Spec

Raid Schedule
• Wednesday and Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (5:00PM-8:00PM Server)
• 2 days (6 hours a week)

• Our atmosphere is laid-back and fun with a lot of laughing, cringe and terrible puns.
• Our core still enjoys the game very much.

We supply all Flasks and Feasts. Also, for all gear obtained in the raid we will provide Enchants and Gems. This means that you no longer have to spend your gold on that 5k enchant, and can instead spend it on the 30 different transmog outfits you have.

Contact Information

Orcnbeans (Guild Leader)
BattleTag: Coldhart#1619
Varthiis (Officer)
BattleTag: JoetheToe#1911
Silexis (Officer)
BattleTag: Soluss#1870
Perdurable
BattleTag: DominusUmbra#11999