361 Returning disc priest looking for place to call home!

Hey all! I just returned to WoW from a brief hiatus. Have not played since Uldir got released. I’m a 361 disc priest (gearing up) looking for a place to call home. Not a hardcore raider, but want to have a good time with the guild, be it M+ or raids or anything in between. Prefer to stay Horde. Everything is completely new to me and am learning as I go on. And yes…willing to accept criticism and learn from my mistakes.
Looking forward to my adventures in Zandalar and beyond!
Rock on. \m/

Greetings! Welcome back to WoW. I’m the GM for Subject to Change, a horde guild on Turalyon. We’re a social-everything guild -we love running content together, hanging out and having fun.

I’ve included my guild ad below so you can get a feel for us, and you’re welcome to join the guild discord to check out the atmosphere as well.

We are Subject to Change, and we prefer WoW to be our island getaway rather than the cause of a major heart attack. Our roster contains everyone from retired mythic raiders to keystone junkies, from returning veterans to complete newbies, and we’re looking for more! If you’re looking to decompress and dial down the intensity, get back in the fold or simply need a place to grow, we’d love to have you.

Remember, everything in life is subject to change, but WoW should always be fun.

Normal/Heroic Raids – Wed/Thurs 8-10 EST

Normal run for fun and alts - Saturday 8-10 EST

Keystones – All day, every day

Hey! Thanks for the response! Your raid times are a bit too early for me. I will be available only after 9pm CST. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Dracarys Productions Horde Bleeding Hollow is reforming our raid team with the goal of completing AOTC each tier. We raid T/TH 8-10 CST. If you’re interested please contact Morisaka#1456

Hey there!

I have a smaller progressing guild that is looking for more raiders. Aim to clear heroic for AoTC and eventually start mythic. We also do Mythic+ as well as pvp for people who are interested. Outside of that, we are planning on doing events together and other fun game modes. Our focus is on the community and family aspect of the guild.

Current raid times are late nights during the week and 7PM/8pM Fri/Sat.

My discord is Rozn02#6693

Feel free to contact me to join our raid tomorrow night :slight_smile: or join in on some keys!

Hello there, Shadowlike and welcome back to this community! I am Shilda, the raid leader of the guild Foolish Mortals on the server Thrall. We are a Horde guild, we are looking for mostly ranged dps but will take any class or role really. We are 8/8N 8/8H (With AOTC) 1/8M for Uldir and are 7/9N 1/9H for BoD. We raid every Tuesday and Thursday 10p - 1a EST.

We do have a website if you’d like to contact us via discord, or just wanna check it out: https://www.foolishmortals-thrall.com

Guild Leader - Magicjack : Geekpoints#1143
Raid Leader - Shilda : Chandraya#1800
DPS Leader - Dorm : Dorm#1311

The classes we don’t have on our current roster:

• Death Knight
  • Demon Hunter
  • Paladin
  • Dedicated Shadow Priest
  • Dedicated DPS Shaman
  • Warlock

I’d love to hear from you, if you do apply online then I will personally add you on btag and get to know you a little more. Trials are welcomed even if you are on our server (Thrall).

Hi Shadowlike! I am recruiting for Ancient Dragoons, a progression guild on Thrall. We are currently 6/9N 2/9H and our times are 8pm-11pm EST Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We have several very active members who enjoy mythic+. If you have any questions feel free to contact me by replying or through the following:

• Btag: ayyverty#1964
  • Discord: ayyverty#5944

Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US and Area52 US is a multi team raiding community. Team Omen (horde-area52) FRI/SAT 830-1130EST is LFM!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :slight_smile:

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):

Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:00

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

As of right now our goals are to clear mainly through Heroic and prepare for the next raid tier (8.2). We will continue with progression as we can but are looking to build a solid raid team for the next tier.

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661