Going to have to reverse transfers

I know I am not alone in this. Multiple, not sure how many but I’m certain it’s a significant amount, of guilds are now split.

The very generic messaging of “it can stop at any time” is not good enough. You needed to be more explicit and give us a better idea of how today would go down.

Something has to be done to correct this, I feel like we should get our transfers reversed so we can play with our friends and guildmates.

27 Likes

Try a ticket man. Blizzard never resolves stuff straight through forums.

7 Likes

How do you make a ticket? I haven’t played in years and damned if I could figure it out.

Why did you leave your friends and guildmates?

7 Likes

I’m sensing a joke? But in case it isn’t, we decided as a guild to move over. Not everyone made it.

4 Likes

Said it could end suddenly and it did. Sorry but you were warned.

8 Likes

sucks but its true

1 Like

That isn’t good enough, not by a long damn shot and you know it.

9 Likes

it doesn’t matter where you transfer, Alliance will still suck at WPVP.

7 Likes

let me know when you get them to reverse the transfers

why not ? I’m sorry facts are not good enough for you. They were trying to make the faction balance (lol) worse on their old server by leaving and Blizzard stopped it.
Sorry but blame the whiners and criers on the forums who pretend they want balanced PvP servers for the faction specific stopping of the free transfers.

8 Likes

Ok if it was all done at the same time, maybe a ticket to support can help. If slackers in your guild waited to long thats not Blizzards fault.

3 Likes

Not explicit enough. It was too vague a message. And not once did they say it would be limited to faction. I know for a fact my guild isn’t alone in this.

If they had given any extra details, we would have reconsidered our options. Anything like “If one faction grows too fast, we’ll cut off.” or “We’re carefully watching population numbers, we’ll cut off transfers if they get too big.”

The vague messaging is unacceptable. All I’m asking for is reasonable compensation.

2 Likes

they blocked it less than 2 hours after announcing it open

6 Likes

Slackers? The windows was literally open < 2 hours before it was taken away if that is what happened. People weren’t even home from work yet.

12 Likes

the whole launch was a total goat F*^* we were finally getting all of our friends transfered to the same server and they shut it off mid way so now we’re more split up then ever. I would have paid to transfer to get all my friends back together but they did not even offer that up as an option.

3 Likes

I see, you are being deliberately obtuse. This conversation is over. Good day to you.

3 Likes

i would also like paid transfers friend

4 Likes

ya we don’t want TOO many people to move you might not get a que then

I’m seriously laughing at this whole situation. Alliance trying to flee servers already imbalanced making the problem worse got screwed over?

Awesome.

4 Likes