356 Holy Priest LF Evening Guild

Hey there everyone! So i just got back into the game a few weeks ago after being gone for the past 6+ months. I’m currently looking to find myself a new guild that actually goes out and does things apart from raiding. I still want to raid, and will do my best to show up on time to them. What i’m mostly looking for is a guild that’s fun, can joke around with one another, not a super serious hardcore guild, but can still get things done! I’m sick of being bored! Also love to mythic+ when i can, so that’s a plus. One more big thing for me is PVP! Previous guild used to always go out and do Bg’s and world pvp since we were on a pvp server, now it’s gotten dull and i need something new.

Current Progression
-7/8 N. Uldir
-6/8 H. Uldir
Available Raid Dates/Times
Fri, Sat, Sun are a NO for me Thursday’s are a bit rough, possible after 9pm Est.
-Best days would be Mon/Tues/Weds. 9pm - 12am EST. Anything longer is negotiable.
Server/Faction

• Looking to stay Alliance
  • Currently on Smolderthorn. So anything on Anub’arak, Chromaggus, Crushridge, Garithos, Nathrezim, and Smolderthorn would be preferred since they are connected instead of getting a server change. Server swap still negotiable.
    Contact Info
    You can contact me by leaving your message below, or adding me through b-net, which is : kelsey#1646