35 mins until severs are up and there are already 25000 people in queue

Something something wait time something something OP’s mom.

2 Likes

No queue on Incendius. It’s high pop already though.

1 Like

They opened up 4 a few hours ago.

I checked my realm for kicks and it has 0 queue.

2 Likes

I am on RP realm…no que at all

4 Likes
2 Likes

How do you get in que??? My Enter World button still says The world is scheduled to be available in approx 2 hours. For that matter how is anyone playing right now?

Select herod and watch it say 48 days till you can play.

6 Likes

Thalnos has no queue.

1 Like

Don’t take off your tinfoil hat for the love of god man. They’re going to beam things in and out of your brain.

2 Likes

Wait, I’m logged in at the character selection screen on Blaumeux. The Enter World is grayed out. I’m fine, right?

3 Likes

I’ve been sitting at character create for hours

2 Likes

if it’s herod you might as well do some work around the house eat dinner and get some sleep lol it’s gonna take hella time to get onto that one.

No Q on westfall yet…keyword yet

The que is when you get into a server…once you are on your character select screen there should be no more que’s other then fighting the World Server Boss to get in

They’ve opened something like six more since name reservation went live. They can’t open too many just to accommodate the launch rush or else we’ll end up with dead servers once it calms down and the people just checking the game out leave.

Herod when i just checked was at 15276

You gonna tell us what server you’re talking about?

why is anyone surprised by this?? its been more then 15 years, you should all know how this works by now

2 Likes

Just wait tell ALL servers force DC those waiting on char select and those waiting in que to fore everyone into a que because servers can’t determine who was first due to shear volume of traffic.