World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Cinematic Trailer

So what did you think?

44 Likes

I am actually really excited about this bad boy

7 Likes

Incredible cinematic I must say.

3 Likes

I think Blizzard could have done a much better job showing where Sylvanas got this power that makes her crazy OP.

52 Likes

I enjoyed it a lot.

Lich king got BTFO, good riddance!

Arthas wouldn’t have lost!

4 Likes

Cinematic needed more two-sided dialogue. It made no sense for Sylvanas to be the sole speaker.

Besides that, I thought it was neat.

4 Likes

Jaw dropping… I was expecting the Annoying Banshee to be crushed instead.

3 Likes

Bolvar was robbed.

12 Likes

Not hype. Sylvanas is so OP, she’s boring now. The zones look pretty good though.

34 Likes

Bolvar being built up through legion as the new LK was nice, but his first act off the throne was being de-throned. Pretty disappointing story wise. Could have at least had him do some stuff before being wrekt’d. The visual was really nice though.

37 Likes

i guess lich king’s helm is made of paper…

23 Likes

The Video caught me completely off guard.

1 Like

So who is stronger Rey or Sylvanas? Their both Mary Sues… Lich King deserved better.

17 Likes

On a visual level, the cinematic was one of your best easily.

Can’t say I’m thrilled to see Sylvy again though.

20 Likes

I feel like the Sylvanas loyalists are sitting back like Mr. Burns in the Simpsons just pressing their fingers together going “Excellent.”

Seems they made the correct choice for now. She’s pretty OP!

4 Likes

It’s not Hollow’s End, get out of the silly costume, it smells.

Too bad the expansion trailer was so terrible that it puts a damper on this nice cinematic trailer. In end it wasnt enough to get me to resub though.

3 Likes

I’m tired of Sylvanas dabbing on characters and pulling new abilities out of nowhere

Also the Helm of Domination breaking opening the Shadowlands doesn’t make sense as it was purely made to contain Ner’zhul’s spirit and enable control of the Scourge

Also I guess JK on “There must always be a Lich King” I suppose

31 Likes