Your Questions Answered in the World of Warcraft Q&A at BlizzCon 2019

Just a little heads up for awareness!

10 Likes

I can’t wait until Blizzard. The Q&A is always one of my favorite parts, I love the wide array of questions thrown at Blizzard.

1 Like

Oh I have many, many questions!

Noice!

10c

Thank you!

I had that question in how we’re going to ask online but you answered it in that link. Appreciate being able to join.

1 Like

I hope some people ask questions about the horrible and contradicting BfA lore

7 Likes

Any plans for servers located on Brazil or Latin America?

Wonder if there is a limit for all the questions I wanna ask.

1 Like

I’m excited, now to come up with a question.

fidgets nervously as I stand up to the mic as the cameras zoom in
uhhhh yeah uhh hi I’m uhhh Iovaris from Wyrmrest Accord, no guild association.
slight applause can be heard from the crowd
and uhh yeah I was just wondering if we would be getting high elves soon or what?

10 Likes

Not to be that guy but would you answer some difficult questions this time around. Like discussing why you guys design content that is boring and grindy as a means to promote player retention. Cough Island expeditions Cough

Seems like I have a bit of a cold.

6 Likes

Will the alliance get horse mounts in the next expansion?

5 Likes

See… I never understand the hate for this. This is a convention for the fans, a place to feel pride and such and shutouts like this have been tradition for so long. Let the people have their fun I say.

With that said, keep it short and sweet and no life stories or “My guild is recruiting” ect… But let the people have their shout outs and say who they are :slight_smile:

God I hope so! /crosses fingers

4 Likes

Can’t wait for all the handpicked questions that we already have the answers to.

19 Likes

I suggest everyone ask a question through the lens of their character.

“Oy, you pasty-faced bleeding dice-mongers, when are ye gonna add the Wildhammer Clan to the Alliance’s Allied Races? Ye went ahead and gave us the Dark Irons first?! Priorities!”

1 Like

Want to know who have the balls to ask about where is high elves in ally and why good stuffs always goes to horde, being calia the last one

1 Like

Well I’m glad to see that people will at least be able to ask their own questions. Of course they will be screened, but I was worried that with all of the controversy that they would be read by employees. No excuses for shotty answers this year seeing as how they will have them in advance. Personally I wished they were unscripted/unvetted but I think this is a happy medium.

That would be suicide for blizzard lol. They would be deflecting controversial questions for hours.

pls necromancers. WILL NECROMANCERS BE A THING?

I hope so, I don’t have enough types of horse just yet.

If it was good enough for my ancestors, it’s good enough for me in a virtual environment.

They already are… called deathknights yo!

2 Likes