Changes Blizzard could make

Thank you, based Ythisens.

Pro changers take heed!

2 Likes

You’re my favorite ox. :blush:

6 Likes

Am j the only one who doesn’t see his space goat avatar anymore?

I don’t see it either.

Woah… I’m the Ox. RIP Space Goat.

I have a reward posted for anyone that returns my avatar back to my profile. 1 year of game time for anyone that fixes it! (note: game time should work for classic!)

9 Likes

Could you ask about having OG unarmored mounts available in classic? I think that woe be cool

Doh! See, that’s why we need to get you your avatar back.

1 Like

Either way. I love the cm avatars. It was nice.

Any chance you can comment on the topic of potential raid retuning?

Leaving the numbers for raids as they are with 1.12 talents, gear/itemization, threat generation, and class abilities ends up being pretty far from

when MC is essentially reduced to sub LFR levels of difficulty.

Also, more than a little disapointed to see a CM doubling down on the relatively vapid #nochange meme, that forum morons have been spouting forth for the past year+… We both know it’s significantly more complicated than that rather reductionist statement tries to make it seem.

1 Like

Funny because back in warlords they did an mc LFR event and it wasn’t quite as easy as some would have thought.

That said I’d be all for pre 1.11 threat.

5 Likes

https://media.giphy.com/media/1AJ7DO2rAbuIuPRzh9/giphy.gif

I wish I could embed gifs. Maybe you blues can. If so, just sign your posts with that.

1 Like

I mean, Golemag was dying in under 3minutes and Rag was only spawning his sons because the fight scripted that he couldn’t physically die before spawning them once… Even when MC was being speed run in AQ40 gear for bindings/eye of sulfuras those things didn’t happen in real vanilla.

LFR-MC was absolutely a complete joke compared to the OG.

As for randoms dying to it, LFR people are like “life” in Jurassic Park… They always find a way (to die). Lemmings have stronger survival instincts than most LFR players.

1 Like

And where was this and what geat was being used?

And here I thought they would be getting an over power MP5 gun to run around with and have insta-win

you won’t even tell them to save their ideas(though OP’s isn’t a good one) for the potential Classic+ down the road after Classic-not-plus?
or to try to encourage blizzard to make Classic+ after Classic in the first place and save it for that? didn’t Ion say something about that being a possibility, or am I mistaken?

Have a great big glass of #nochanges.

2 Likes

First thing I found while searching for “Ragnaros speed kill” were videos of Rag being killed in 1:16 and 1:17. These videos were uploaded on Youtube before the TBC prepatch hit. It takes 3 minutes for Ragnaros to submerge and for sons to spawn.

You’re completely overstating how difficult MC was. It might’ve been hard or at the very least tedious when it was current content and nobody had a clue how to play or what strategies to use but in AQ gear out of all things there’s no reason to have a submerge.

MC, even on private servers with some wrong values or coefficients can still be hard if you have people that are as bad/worse than people were back in Vanilla. I’ve seen guilds wipe for weeks on Razorgore/Vael. I’ve seen guilds disband because they couldn’t get past either of those bosses or past the Prophet Skeram in AQ40. I’ve seen guilds take multiple raid nights just to get a full clear in MC or BWL. All of that on private servers. There are the hardcore guilds, that have players that know every fight, and there are the casual guilds, which will struggle more.

There’s a massive difference between a well-oiled raid team that walks in a raid with full world buffs/consumed up/mostly flasked up and that knows what they’re doing, and a ragtag bunch of people with no world buffs, varying levels of consumeables, no flasks and that have little or no experience raiding at level 60. It should be no surprise that the first group stomps through the content they’ve already done dozens of times.

people like you and Saqe aren’t even trying to hide the fact that you’re trolling anymore

I can fix it - I just need ACP access.