3293 Fury Warrior looking for a good home for pushing keys

Pretty much what it says on the tin, I’m looking for a group or guild that pushes higher keys and would have room for my warrior. I’m easy enough to get along with, fairly laid back, but do take it serious when it comes to pushing towards goals and make an effort to fix mistakes and improve. Not looking to get title, or anything, but would like to get as close to 3.5k as I can this season.

I’m on practically every day, though usually off by 10PM server. Feel free to DM on discord @grandel any time. I realize I’d be likely better off looking elsewhere, but ED has been my home since 2008 and I would rather keep within the server as much as is possible.

On a scale of 36-42, how much would you say you enjoy hotdogs? Do you believe ketchup is an acceptable condiment when enjoying a hot dog? When enjoying a hotdog do you prefer pork or beef links? Should turkey/chicken/vegan hotdogs be banned?

Please answer the above questions honestly, and to the best of your ability. There is no time limit, if you are selected we will contact you. Best of luck!

Hotdogs are alright. Don’t know that I could assign a numeric value, though. Ketchup is a fine condiment on a hotdog. Can’t say I have a meat preference, but I would not eat vegan products, nor ban such a thing regardless. Overall, not a big enjoyer of hotdogs.

You can’t sit with us.

Your loss, or mine, I guess. Have a good one.

The only people left on this server are toxic gatekeepers. I guess they really like having empty capital cities at all hours? I dunno. It sucks but its best to move on like everyone else has.

I think that is open to interpretation, but I really haven’t directly interacted with many of the players, here, since Wrath and maybe up to Legion.