Show Your Pride with New Blood Elf and Dwarf Heritage Armor

I will definitely get the Blood Elf set and like all the other heritage armor I will eventually get the Dwarf, they both look amazing!
:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Am I the only one who’s more excited to play the heritage questline than wearing them?

2 Likes

“Come, face me. Give in to your pride. Show me your “Greatness”. Succumb to your pride! You should bow to no king or warchief.”

Being as I have only a single level 20 Sin’dorei and as chances are Ren’dorei whom are more or less void tainted Sin’dorei can’t do the quest for the armor I doubt I will ever get it. That being said I like both armor sets .

Went to pick the dwarf one, but I’m pretty sure I picked the belf one and I can’t change it. Sucks.

We now have the technology! Expect great things.

5 Likes

Looking forward to the new Heritage Armor for my main. :slight_smile: Hoping Blizzard adds Heritage Armor for other older races too!

4 Likes

I feel like putting this to a vote was unfair. Dwarves, one of the least played races in the game, versus Blood Elves, the #1 most played race in the game?

3 Likes

Show my Pride? I don’t play either of those races.

I might be PROUD if I had my face back, which got removed in the “Update”. Nope, I get The Straps of Shame, and a smug looking mug instead.

: P

That’s neat, but can you fix the game first?

1 Like

any reason why the dangling belt bit was removed from the dwarf armor?

Glory to the Sin’dorei, indeed.

This toon is one of the original TBC Blood Elves. :heart:

1 Like

you have your own and it’s far more sexier than blood elf heritage armor.

Spellbreaker and Mountain King armors are finally here, DH and Death Knights are playable and their WC3 designs are possible transmogs, We’re getting Tauren Chieftain.

Soon all WC3 units will be able to be made. And it will be glorious.

1 Like

Belves designed to be attractive and alluring

or squat alcoholics…hmmmm, I don’t know, this is a hard one.

I do. i have always liked playing as elves since Warcraft 2.
However W3: TFT was were I really enjoyed playing the sin’dorei.

1 Like

Where’s the option to sit bitterly in the back and pout until we get draenei and night elves?

(They look really great though!)

It’s what you would call a pre-determined outcome. Like Alabama vs. Arkansas St.

A more cynically minded person might think they were picking on a less represented group to make points with a more represented group.

But there are no cynically minded people on the WoW forums, amirite? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I finished getting to exalted with Silvermoon on my DH today with a full BC heroic run :slight_smile: can’t wait for the heritage armor

Anyone else leveling a DH, or second, just to get access to the heritage quest line and armor without having to level all the way?